Jeju Do Part 2

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

Author's POV

“So it’s you....” Michael holds Chanyeol’s noona’s shoulder firmly and in the midst of happiness, he quickly hugs Chanyeol’s noona as he is happy that he has found his ‘pink scarf girl’.

Chanyeol noona just smile awkwardly and becomes stiff as she recieves sudden hug from Michael, someone she just met a few days ago in the road.

“HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Chanyeol cries out to Michael.

“A.. Ah. Sorry.” Michael scrathes his hair due to his confusion and embarrassement as he himself doesn’t know why he hugs Chanyeol’s noona. It’s just.... reflex.

“Do you know my noona, hyung?” Chanyeol asks in disbelief.

“Don’t worry, Chanyeol-ah. I met him a few days ago.” She smiles angelicly.

“But noona.... No man has ever hugged you before!” Chanyeol pouts.

“Cut it off, Chanyeol.” His sister warns him softly.

“Hi Yoora noona!” Xiumin comes towards Yoora and hugs her, followed by all EXO members.

“Why are all of you hugging my sister suddenly?!” Chanyeol asks in horror.

“Chill, Chanyeol.” Luhan pats Chanyeol’s shoulder and gives Chanyeol a lolipop as Chanyeol’s rage turns into happiness immediately.

Yeeun walks towards Michael as she pats Michael’s back suddenly and Michael who was lost in his own thoughts woke up and taken aback by Yeeun’s pats.

“So...... She’s the girl?” Yeeun grins happily.

Michael nods.

“What a fate. I told you right? If you guys are meant for each other, you’ll meet her. Now here’s your chance to know her well.” Yeeun smiles and pats Michael’s shoulder.

 

“So.. should we go to the ramen house which is super famous in Jeju?” Suho asks.

“Yes, please!” Xiumin’s eyes glitter as he hears.

“Okay, then. But we should ask the other members’ opinions though. Let’s see who’s not here yet.... Soorim, Yeeun, Kris, Sehun, Tao....”

Suddenly Michael claps his hand. “Guys! While they’re not here, I think I have a mission for all of you.”

“Please not another cross dressing.” Baekhyun shakes his head.

“Rest assured, it won’t be cross-dressing. This time, it’s a simple mission but we have to succeed in one try, since we only have this one chance.” Michael smirks.

“Oh, and Luhan, make sure you won’t forget to tell Soorim and the maknaes.”

“Sure thing.” Luhan smiles.

 

So all of the members, Yura, Yeeun and Soorim are hopping in the big van. All of the members are seizing the chance to sit in the car quickly, for no reason―or probably for a reason. And because of that, Yeeun and Kris are the last to hop in the car. Both of them sit in the second row, sitting exact next to the door.

As Suho starts the engine and begin to drive, D.O. who sit in front looks at Michael nervously,  Michael gives him a slight nod, and D.O. starts to talk.

“So guys, I heard that the ramen house has a promo!”

“Really? What is that?” Chen asks.

“We have to stop at the parking lot which is quite far from the ramen house’s entrance, and walk to the ramen house by foot, and we’ll get to eat everything with 50% discount.”

“What? That’s easy as pie.” Sehun says.

“It’s not that easy, Sehun-ah. So, here’s how we do it. First of all, we need to tie both of our left hand and right hand with a rope, so does our partner, and we tie up our tied hand with our partner’s tied hand!”

“Is the ramen house’s owner in his right mind? That is kidnapping people.” Kris says.

“No, Kris, it’s totally cool! We should really try this out.”

“Okay guys, so do you agree on doing this promo―umm except for Kris?” D.O. asks.

“Of course! We could save up the company’s money and frugality is what SM has did right?” Lay voices his opinion.

“That’s so true! As the leader, I approve.” Suho says.

“So everybody take is as a yes?” D.O. asks.

“YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  the members, Yura, Michael and Soorim shout in union.

“Guys... What about the ropes? Are you  guys really serious? That would be so uncomfortable! And how can we eat with the hands tied?” Yeeun asks in horror.

“Chill, Yeeun! Knowing the promo I have prepared for the ropes.  And we will be released by the waitress there of course, Yeeun.” D.O. says.

“That’s outrageous.” Yeeun sighs.

“It’s 14 VS 2, Yeeun and Kris.” Baekhyun says.

“Be a man and do it, Kris hyung.” Tao says and the whole van filled with laughter.

“Okay okay, I’ll do it. So what about you, Yeeun?” Kris asks.

“If you guys insist, well let’s do it.” Yeeun nod.

“Okay! So here’s the ropes! Now let’s find your partner and tie up yourselves as we are arriving soon!” D.O. says as he throws the ropes to the members. Luhan quickly ties himself with Soorim, as they are sitting in the most back of the van―and this has been planned from the beginning, to prevent Yeeun seeking for Soorim to tie up themselves. Michael ties himself with Yura―seizing the chance he tries to make Yura and himself closer, and the EXO members groups up themselves quickly, leaving Yeeun and Kris left dumbfounded.

“Aren’t you guys... being too hyped up for this promo?” Yeeun asks.

“Well.... that’s probably because we got nag a lot from Sajangnim, scolded for being such spenders. Am I right guys?” Chanyeol asks.

“Yes, that’s so true!” Baekhyun claims.

“O...kay.” Yeeun nods weirdly.

So Kris ties his hand and so does Yeeun. Xiumin and Lay help to tie Yeeun and Kris’ tied hands.

“Don’t you think it’s too tight?” Yeeun asks.

“No, of course not. If it’s loose, we will be penaltied from having the promo!” Xiumin shouts in horror.

“Okay, chill man. You guys... seem so experienced with this tying up promo.” Kris mutters.

“What come may, we are always ready, Kris.” Xiumin smirks.

As the car keeps on going, suddenly Suho hits the brake and the car stops.

“What’s wrong?” Kris asks.

Suho doesn’t answer and he looks at Xiumin’s direction, and Xiumin nods at Suho’s signal.

Xiumin who sit next to Kris and Yeeun quickly slide the van door open.

“What are you―” Before Yeeun could finish up her word, Xiumin pushes both Kris and Yeeun out of the car. Both of them collapse in the ground as both of her hand and Kris’ hand are tied.

“Sorry if it might hurt! But trust me, this is for your own good.”

“WAIT GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS!” Yeeun shouts but the members only wave their hands through the window and Suho drives the car. Soon, the car couldn’t be seen as it has gone way too far from Kris and Yeeun.

"We are doomed." Yeeun sighs.

"We are left in an isolated area of Jeju island." Yeeun looks at Kris with afraidness painted in her eyes.

 

[AN : So how are you guys? Merry belated Christmas and happy new year! XD So sorry for not updating for so long. Just had my vacation and school's starting soon :( Please be patient okay? :') HIt me up in twitter : @daehyunnnnn]