Sleep Over

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

“Their words hit you, aren’t you?” You suddenly startled by the sudden voice. You turned to yours side and saw Lee Sooman appeared from nowhere, he was standing there while looking towards the stage.

“What are you saying?” you asked, pretending you didn’t get what he wanted to pointed out. Sooman turned to you, “Your eyes explains it all.” he simply replied.

You immediately run your hands up to your eyes and felt a wet thing at the corner of it. You looked away, speechless.

Sooman smiled, “Once you entered their world, you can’t escape anymore. You’re their fan on the first place and you’re still their fan until now.” he simply spit out.

You turned back to face him again, “Who said that I’m their fan before?” you asked. Sooman shrugged, “Having a talkative bestfriend is worth it.” he said.

You frowned, *Aish! Yoon Baekhee, I’ll kill you when I see you..* you bitterly thought as you remembered how talkative your bestfriend is.

“Don’t be mad at her. She’s just worried about you.” Sooman snapped. “Mwo?” you asked, confused. “Your bestfriends knows that you’re still a fan of EXO yet you still deny it. Like I said, you eyes explains it all. Teenager stage is quite short so you better enjoy it by adoring your idols.” he stated.

There was pause until you let out a sigh, “I guess you’re right.” you mumbled but loud enough for Sooman to heard it. Sooman smiled, “Now, go to them. They need your there now.” he gestured. You nodded and with a bowed, you left and headed to EXO-K’s dressing room.

Sooman watched you walked away, *You’re starting to warm now, Ms. Shim. I’m glad you realize what you really are to them, a fan.* he thought with a smile.

---

Just when you open the door, EXO-K turned to your way. They were silent. No one dare to open a topic nor have a talk with you. You walked over to them then flushed a warm smile, “Yah! What’s with the air. The performance was daebak! Cheer up guys!” you said.

EXO-K was stunned by your sudden changed of mood. They just stared at you, totally surprised. “I like the performance so far especially the song part for the anti-fans.” you stated, earning a shocked expression from them.

You frowned, “Yah! Come on, let’s go back home. You guys must already tired now. You guys need some rest. Kaja!” you said and started to walk but Kai held you back that made you stopped.

“You like our performance especially the song for the anti-fans? Aren’t you one of them?” he asked. You slowly turned to them, “Who says I am?” with that said, you pushed Kai’s hand aside and continied to walked, leaving EXO-K dumbfounded.

You stopped halfway when you realized that they weren’t following you. You turned back to face them and frowned, “Aren’t you guys coming?” you called. EXO-K glance at each before breaking into a wide smile. “Ne, coming!” the shouted back in unison then follpwed you. With a playful smile, you exited the dressing room.

EXO-K was already understand what you had said earlier so they didn’t bother to ask you anymore. All of you hopped inside the van as you sat beside the window and Suho next to you.

Your eyelids started to dropped as you lean your head on the window glass. Suho got noticed it as he carefully reach your head and gently laid it to his shoulder, “There..” he whispered.

You looked up and smiled, “Gomawo Suho..” you whispered. “It’s oppa to you.” he said. You nodded, “Ne, gomawo Suho oppa..” you said. With that, Suho gave you a smile before you could fully close your eyes.

The van finally stopped, you felt someone shook you. You slowly open your eyes as Suho’s face greeted you. “We’re already here.” he said.

You straightened up and look around. The sight of EXO-K’s dorm and your house could be seen. With that, all you 7 went out from the van.

You waved goodbye to them and was about to walk away when you heard Baekhyun spoke, “Can you sleep over in our dorm tonight?” he carefully asked.

You titled your head and saw their pleading expression looking at you. “Please..” Chanyeol plee. “I’ll ask omma first.” you said. “We’ll go with you, noona.” Sehun said as the other nodded in agreement.

For some reason, you did miss Sehun calling you noona since Kai had stopped calling you like that. You couldn’t help but smiled then nodded.

With that, all of you headed to your house and ask your mom for permission. At first, your mom was surprised by it but then she agreed because EXO-K kept pleading on her.

Satisfied on your mom’s permission, you and EXO-K left the house and headed to their dorm.

---

“Noona, sleep next to me!” Sehun called. The other members shot him a look. “No she’s sleeping next to me!” Kai snapped.

“Kids stop. Let Haewon decide where she wants to sleep.” Suho said. The others nodded in agreement. Then you heard Chanyeol whispered to you, “Between me and Baekhyun is the better place.” You looked at him then to Baekhyun who flushed you a wink.

You paused then said, “I’ll sleep in between Suho oppa and D.O.” you said. “OPPA?” EXO-K didn’t focus on where do you want to sleep but focused of you calling Suho an oppa.

You frowned, “Is there a problem for me calling him oppa? He’s older than me and act like brother to me so I think he deserves to be called like that.” you snapped as you position yourself at the middle. All of you decided to sleep on the living room so you all set the blankets on the floor to sleep all together.

D.O. happily laid next to you and so did Suho. The other pouted but then laid on the blanket also. Kai next to Suho as Sehun next to Kai. Then BaekYeol next to Suho.

“So, I think you’re our fan now..” D.O. stated. “Ne, I guess.” you said as a smile playfully appeared on your lips. EXO-K beamed happily as you finally admitted you, being their fan.

“Umm..” you started, “Can you guys sing the song ‘Into Your World’ again before we sleep?” you asked.

“Sure..” with that said, EXO-K started the song. For the second time, you fall asleep after hearing that song again. First is when you slept with EXO-M together, they sing the chinese version and now, EXO-K sing the korean version.

Soon enough, you drifted to sleep with a smile formed on your lips.