Secretly Smiling

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

The next day you woke up, you found yourself sleeping with unfamiliar bed. Just then, you remembered that Tao let you sleep on his bed last night.

You slowly sat up and carefully get off the bed. Peeking on Taoa nd Xiumin, you found them silently sleeping together on Xiumin’s bed.

You stared at them for a while until a smile escape on your face, *How cute..* you thought, without even noticing that you were secretly smiling at the view.

You then skipped the room and stepped out. You found the two managers already preparing the breakfast.

“Oh! Ms. Shim, you already awake. We’re preparing the breakfast just now..” K’s manager said. “Oh yeah.. Sorry.. Please wait for us to finish this.” M’s manager added.

You shook your head while waving your hand, “Ani, it’s okay. I’m not that hungry, anyways. But..” you paused, “..if you won’t mind, please let me help you two with that?” you blurted out, peeking at them.

The two managers look at each other in surprised. Then they turned back to you and faced you. They nodded, “Sure..” they both beamed at the same time.

With a smile, you went up to them and helped them prepare the breakfast for the boys, you and the 2 managers.

---

“Hmmmm.. Smells delicious.” you suddenly heard Luhan said. His eyes were closed while walking towards the Kitchen.

Just then, Luhan open his eyes and saw you with managers preparing the food. “Woah! You know hoe to cook?” he asked, amused. You turned to the two managers and asked, “Do I look like I don’t know how to cook?”

The 2 mnagers paused for a moment before bursting into laughter. You made a face and shot Luhan a glare. “Luhan, look what you did. You already make her pissed early in the morning.” M’s manager said.

Luhan stared at you. You lowered your head and continued on what you was doing. Luhan rested his both elbows on the kitchen counter as his jaw rested on his palms. “Mian..” he sang.

You looked up and saw the sincerity on his angelic face. “Whatever!” you replied and continued on what you was doing again. Luhan pouted.

Suddenly, you heard other voices came. “Ahhhh~” the other EXO members came out with a yawn. You simply ignored them like what you did with Luhan.

“Omo! Haewon noona, knows how to cook?” Sehun gasped as he excitedly run next to Luhan. With that comment, the 2 managers bursting into laughter. Not only the two managers but also Luhan.

You bit your lower lip and stopped on what you was doing. “I don’t want to continue this anymore. I’ll just wait at the living room until the breakfast will finish.” you said without looking at any of them and stormed off to the living room.

The managers and Luhan stopped laughing by your sudden reaction. Sehun turned to Luhan, “Did I say something bad?” he innocently asked.

Luhan simply shook his head, “Ani, you didn’t but I did and so they are.” he said pointing at the two managers.

“You started it Luhan, remember?” M’s manager snapped as K’s manager nodded in agreement along with unreadable smile.

“Okay, I’ll go to her.” with that said, Luhan go after you. Totally confused, the other members except D.O. followed Luhan behind.

“I’ll help the hyungs about The food instead.” D.O. stated as the 2 managers nodded in agreement.

---

“Are you mad at me?” Luhan asked as he sat next to you. You shrugged and sat on the other couch as you started playing with you phone.

Luhan followed you, “Hey, are you mad?” he asked once again. “Stop annoying me and don’t go near me.” you said, eyes still glued at your phone.

Still confused, the other members sat on the long couch as the others on the floor staring at you and Luhan.

Luhan then snatched your phone away. You shot him a look, “Yah! Give my phone back to me!” you yelled. “No, not until you answer me.” he replied.

“What?” you asked in annoyance. “Are you mad at me?” he asked. “Yes. Now, give my phone back.” you replied withour any hesitation.

You could here the boys reacted with an ‘ohhhhhh’ sounds because of your unbelievable amazingly reply.

Luhan then handed it back to you, “I’m really sorry..” you heard him whispered as he lowered his head before walking away from you and sat next to Sehun.

You lifted your head up and watched him. The sadness was appearing on his face. You started to feel guilty on what you did. Being a cold-hearted girl, you shrugged it away and continued playing on your phone.

You could feel 10 pair of eyes were glued to you. You sloely look up and saw the other members staring at you. “What?” you asked, annoyed. “Look at Luhan, he was sad beause your mad at him.” Lay said. “So?” you raised an eyebrow.

EXO shook their heads in disappointment. Just then, the managers finally called all of you since the breakfast was ready.

All of you headed to the dining area and make yourselves comfortable on the seats. You was sitting in between the two managers while Luhan sitting across you.

As you all started the food, you noticed that Luhan was eating vey slow. Seems like he was still sad because of you being mad at him.

You let out a sigh and cleared your throat, “If you’re not going to eat a little bit fast, I’ll be forever mad at you.” you said and took a bite on your food.

Everyone stops eating except you. They stared at you with wide eyes, surprised on what you had said. Slowly, a smile formed on Luhan’s face. Brightened, Luhan started to eat a little bit fast with full of energy.

The others were still staring at you that made you stopped, “Aren’t you guys going to eat? Or you guys want me and Luhan to eat all these foods?” you simply snapped.

“Uh-oh..” they nodded and continued their food. You shrugged as you accidentally met eyes with Luhan. He give you a bright smile as you rolled your eyes and continued your food.

Luhan pouted as he also continued eating. With another glance at Luhan, you went back to your food and secretly smiling.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I’m too busy with school so..

Also sorry because this chapter isn’t you and EXO moment. But don’t worry, next chapter is their moment. Maybe another update later?

Well, I’ll try >.<

Luhan’s smile makes me melt :]