Getting back one of our fans again

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

“Noona come here! Sit beside me!” Sehun called, pointed at the seat next to him as all of you entered a restaurant.

You was about to runaway from him but he already approach you and dragged you to his seat. “Yah! I want to sit with my bestfriend.” you excused.

“Okay then. She can sit on your other side.” Sehun simply said. Your rolled your eyes and met eyes with Baekhee. She was giggling but then sat on your other side.

“Stop that.” you hissed as your bestfriend keep giggling. “Psh!” Baekhee pouted.

“Noona, eat this.” Sehun said as he placed a food on your plate. “You too, eat.” Kai, who is sitting acrossed Baekhee, placed a food on her plate. “Gomawo.” Baekhee said as he give him a light bow of her head.

With that, all of you started the food. “Ummm.. May I ask you a question?” D.O. suddenly asked Baekhee. She gave him a nod to go on with his question. “How come you’re our fan but Haewon isn’t?” he curiously asked.

You gulped upon hearing the unexpected question. The rest of EXO-K was also curious as they turned to Baekhee, waiting for her answer.

You open your mouth and was about to answer that question but Baekhee did first. “To be honest, she’s actually a fan of EXO before.” she replied normally.

You facepalmed yourself after hearing your bestfriend’s annoying reply. Then EXO-K gaze at your way then smiled. You raised an eyebrow, “What?” you asked, annoyed.

“How come she become a anti-fan now?” Baekhyun added a question for Baekhee. “Because—” she didn’t even finished her sentence when you stopped her by covering using your hand. “Enough asking. Now, eat.” you bluntly said.

You then finally released your bestfriend and gave her a glare. Baekhee pouted then faced EXO-K and smiled, “Don’t worry. She will become a fan again, for sure..” she muttered.

You shot her another glare but she just rolled her eyes the continued her food. EXO-K flushed you a smile before continued eating their food. Annoyed, you also continued eating.

---

After eating dinner with EXO-K, all of you left the restaurant safely and hopped inside the van. EXO-K offered your bestfriend a ride on the way to her neighborhood. Baekhee warmly agreed.

Minutes later, the van stopped as it reach Baekhee’s neighborhood. With that, Baekhee get off the van and looked at you, “I think we won’t see each other again tomorrow.” she said.

You sadly nodded, “Yeah. I guess.” you said. “Well.. See you soon then. Annyeong! And thanks for the autographs.” Baekhee beamed as she glance at the boys.

EXO-K warmly smiled at her and waved her a goodbye. You also waved with a smile. As your bestfriend disappeared from the sight, the van droved off towards EXO-K’s dorm.

Silene filled the atmosphere on the way to your and EXO-K’s neighborhood.

Suddenly, Chanyeol broke the silence for asking, “Are you becole a anti-fan because the other people keeps comparing us to the other artists of SMEnt?” he asked.

You gulped by the sudden question but you decided to not to answer it and remained silent right on your spot.

But then Suho added, “Sooman hyung showed us your comments in our videos in youtube and all of it are negative. Your comments always says that we’re not that good as the other artists of SMEnt. Well.. That’s true. We’re not that good as TVXQ, Super Junior or SHINee but we also have talent and it’s different to them. I want to be honest so I’ll be lying if I said that we’re not mad. Actually, your comments turned us down. Your comments hurts us.” he said in a serious tone.

You started to feel guilty upon hearing his satement. You bit your bottom lip and closed your eyes before saying, “Mianhe.. I think I made a mistake there. I think I’ve more focus on the negative side of you guys so yeah.. Honestly, I don’t why but recently these days, I’m starting to like you guys..” finishing your sentence, the an finally stopped.

You quickly open the door of the van and hopped off. You started to walked away in fast pace, leaving EXO-K dumbfounded.

In the middle of your walk, you heard them called, “Haewon-ah!” they shouted in unison that made you stopped on your tracks but didn’t dare to look back at them.

“We will try our best just to make one of our fan back to us. We will prove you that we’re worth it to be one of your favorite idol. We will improve ourselves to make you become our fan again.” Suho, being the leader said.

You bit your bottom lip again and said, “I can’t promise to be back as EXO fan again.” you said. “That’s why we’re going to give a try. Don’t force yourself. We will respect whatever your decision is.” Suho snapped.

With another bit of your bottom lip, you didn’t reply anymore and continued walking until you reach the inside of your house.

EXO-K glance at each other. “We’re going to get back one of our fans, our personal assistant Shim Haewon.” Suho said. The rest of the members willingly nodded.

With another glance at your house, EXO-K also entered their dorm.