Welcoming EXO-K

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

“EXO-K and their own manager will going to stay here in one week and their flight is today. They will arrive here anytime tonight.” EXO-M’s manager announced.

“Mwo?!” you’re the first one who reacted since EXO-M seems happy with the good news.

The manager titled his head to you, “Wae? Is there a problem with that?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. “Uh-oh..” you shook your head, “Ani..”

The manager nodded and turned to the boys, “How about you boys?” he asked. “Of course there’s no problem with us. Plus, we already miss EXO-K.” Xiumin replied as he co-members nodded in agreement.

The manager pressed his palms together and straightened up, “Okay then, let’s just wait for their arrival.” he said then left.

You let out a sigh, *So, that’s what he meant last night..* you thought with a poker-face.

“What’s with that expression?” Lay snapped. You looked up and stared at him for a while. Just then, you realized how closed your face to his face.

You immediately pushed him and give him a glare. Lay frowned, “Yah! Why did you pushed me?” he hissed.

You rolled your eyes and stood up. You give him one last glare before heading to your room. Lay titled his head, “What happen to her?” he whispered.

“If you hadn’t realize, your face was too close to her just now.” Luhan muttered.

“I did?” Lay asked as he turned yo the others. They simply nodded. “How come I didn’t notice that?” Lay wondered. EXO-M looled at each other then to Lay. They shook their heads then walked away, leaving Lay dumbfounded.

Lay pouted then followed Luhan to their room.

---

As you entered your room, you quickly closed the door and jumped on your bed. You placed your palms to your both cheeks trying to calm yourself.

For some reason, you couldn’t take off Lay’s face on your vision. On how his face was close to you. You could see how perfect his face is.

*He’s handsome..* you immediately shook away that thought and laid on your bed.

Staring at the ceiling for a while, your eyelids suddenly dropped. Soon, you drifted to sleep unknowingly. Even you just got up from bed earlier, you still fell asleep just now. This day was bored and you was completely tired.

---

It was already 3:00 in the afternoon as you open your eyes. You walked out from the room and headed to the living room.

“Woah! You’re finally awake.” Lay said as he suddenly appeared in front of you with his face close to you again.

You made startled on it as you jumped a little. You pushed him again for the second time today and walk passed by him with a poker-face.

EXO-M was busy watching TV at the living room as Lay followed you with a pout.

“You’ve been doing that face today a couple of times.” Xiumin snapped as you sat on the single couch. You turned to him, “What?!” you aaked in annoyance. Xiumin chuckled, “See? You’re doing it again. You really loves doing that face.” he commented. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!”

“Haewon-ah, we left you a food for your lunch at the kitchen. You should eat now, it’s already late for your lunch.” Tao said. “Right.” you stood up and headed to the kitchen. As you found the food, you took it and headed to the dining area to eat your lunch even it’s already 3:00 in the afternoon.

---

Exactly 8:20 in the evening when the door bell rang. “That must be them.” the manager stood up and approach the main door.

You let out a sigh, *My life here in China will becoming a hell now!* you thought in disbelief.

Expectedly, EXO-K and their own manager entered the dorm. EXO-K has a bright smile on their faces as they walked inside.

“WELCOME TO OUR CHINA!” EXO-M greeted all together. “YAY!”

You saw Luhan and Sehun approach each other first then soon, hugging each other. “I’m happy to see you again hyung.” Sehun said. “Nado!” Luhan beamed.

You rolled your eyes by the view, *Eeeww!*

“Haewon-ah!” you suddenly heard a voice whined. You turned to the direction of the voice and saw Baekhyun walking towards you while spreading his arms intendind to hug you.

Your eyes widen in horror. But before Baekhyun could hug you, you immediately grabbed Xiumin’s arm who is standing right next to you. Then you dragged him in front of you so with Baekhyun eyes closed,  he’s now hugging Xiumin.

“Yah! Let go of me!” Xiumin hissed. Baekhyun open his eyes and saw you standing in front of him but not hugging though. Then he realized that he was hugging Xiumin. He immediately let go of Xiumin. The others laugh at him.

“Yah! Hyung, why are you hugging me?” Baekhyun hissed. “Correction, you’re the one who hugged me.” Xiumin muttered with a rolling eyes.

“Guys, stop that.” EXO-K’s manager snapped. “Baekhyun, behave. We’re just got here so please give EXO-M’s manager some respect.” he added.

“Oh.. Mian.” Baekhyun apologized. EXO-M’s shook his head, “No, it’s okay. I know you just miss EXO-M.” he said.

Baekhyun glanced at you as you rolled your eyes, still annoyed at him.

“Come on guys, let’st talk about the room arrangement.” EXO-M’s manager said as he led the way to the living room. All of you gathered to the living room and focus on the managers.

“So.. since I have my own room, EXO-K’s manager will share with me.” EXO-M’s started. “Then, there are 4 rooms here except mine.” he continued.

EXO-M’s manager glanced at you, “Is that okay if the two of them will share a room with you?” he asked.

You stared at him in disbelief. You just got an own room last night and now, you’re going to share with the 2 of them again? Well.. That’s what life is.

With a sigh, you spoke. “Do I have a choice?” you asked back. EXO-K’s manager chuckled, “Sooman was right. She’s different to the other assistants.” he commented. “I know right?!” EXO-M’s manager agreed.

You rolled your eyes because of their comments. “So, who’s going to share a room with her?” Chen asked.

“Good question! We decided that Kai and D.O. will share a room with Chen and Kris since that room is biggest among the other members room. Then Sehun, you’ll be staying with Luhan’s and Lay’s room.” M’s manager stated.

“Yay!” Sehun jumped up and down because of excitement. K’s manager chuckled by the maknae’s reaction, “Behave Sehun.” he snapped as Sehun calmed himself again.

“Shall we continue?” M’s manager asked. EXO nodded as you annoyingly waited for him to continue.

With that, M’s manager continued, “Suho will be sharing room with Xiumin amd Tao. Chanyeol and Baekhyun will stay at Ms. Shim’s room.”