Music

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

“What’s with that sigh?” you heard a voice said. You turned to your left side and saw Chen sitting next to you with eyes closed and earphone on his both ears, his back was resting on the back of the couch.

You gasped in surprised, almost having a heart attack. “What the hell are you doing here?!” you cursed.

“Shhh! I’m listening here.” he snapped. You paused and stared at him for a moment. He was peacefully listening to the music through his ipod.

“I went here first.” he blurted out. “Mwo?!” you asked. Chen open his eyes as he removed his earphone then turned to face you, “You’re asking what am I doing here, right? You see, I’m peacefully listening here before you came.” he said.

You rolled your eyes and flatted your back on the couch like Chen did. “Why are you still awake?” you suddenly asked. “Couldn’t sleep, you?” he asked back.

“Same.” you replied. Chen chuckled, “I’m glad I couldn’t sleep.” he muttered. You turned to face him and raised an eyebrow, “Wae?”

“Because I got a chance to have a talk with you.” he replied. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! I should continue my sleep now.” you stood up and walked away.

“As if you can sleep hearing Kris hyung sleeping talk.” Chen snapped that made you stopped. *Right.* but you just ignored him and continue on your way back to the room.

As you open the door, the first one you heard was Kris. You facepalmed yourself and closed the door again. You decided to check the other rooms but unluckily, all the rooms are locked.

With a sigh, you went back to the living room and sat next to Chen once again.

“I knew it!” you heard him beamed. You shot him a look before rolling your eyes then flatted your back on the couch like what you did earlier.

Silence filled the atmosphere.

“You still didn’t give me your answer.” Chen blurted out that broke the silence. You titled your head in confusion.

“Your sigh, what’s that sigh for?” he asked as he stared at you. You shook your head, “Nothing.” you replied.

“Really? You can share it with me, you know.” he said. You remained silent and flatted your back again on the couch. You rested your head on the couch also as you stared at the ceiling.

“Don’t force yourself. You can open up with me or to the other members once you’re ready to.” he said then put back the earphone on his ears.

Still head rested on the couch, you turned to Chen and watched him listening to music for a while.

“Do you really love music that much?” you asked all of a sudden because of curiousity. Seems like Chen didn’t hear you because of his earphone. His eyes were closed as his head resting on the couch like yours.

You stared at the ceiling again since you don’t receive any response from Chen.

“I just miss my bestfriend and omma..” you whispered, not knowing that Chen was listening to you since he lowered the volume of the music.

“I miss them,” you paused, “..a lot.” you continued. “How I wish they are also here with me..” you said once more.

“So, that’s the reason of your sigh.” you suddenly heard Chen whispered. You turned to him in shock, “You heard me?” you asked.

Chen’s eyes popped open as he gazed to you, “I do.” he replied. “But I thought... you’re listening to music?” you asked.

“Yes, I do.” he replied again. You frowned. “The volume is low so I could still hear you.” he simply replied.

You raised an eyebrow, “So you just trick me huh?” you hissed. “I did? How?” he asked in confusion.

“Because I already stated the reason of my sigh.” you said. “Wae? Did I told you to say that? You’re the the one who volunteered to say that, not me.” he defended.

*Right. He has a point.* “Whatever! You still trick me.” you snapped. “Okay, If you want to believe that.” he said.

SILENCE!

“How about you?” you broke the silence this time. “Me? What about me?” he asked. “Do you have friends?” you asked.

“Of course! EXO are my friends.” Chen replied with a smile. “What about a family?” you asked. “I do have but they’re in Korea so..” he trailed off.

“Don’t you miss them?” you asked again. “Of course I do. I really miss them. It’s been a long time aince I last visit my hometown. That’s before our debut. Now you mentioned it, I really want to go back to Korea and visit them.” he replied. You could feel the sadness on his voice.

You let out a sigh and amazingly, Chen also did at the same time with you. Both you and Chen looked at each ither before bursting into laughter.

“You looks better when you laugh.” Chen commented that made your laugh faded. “You said the same words with Baekhyun.” you suddenly said.

“I did?” he asked. You nodded, “Those words annoys me the most.” you said rolling your eyes. Chen chuckled setting his earphone on his ears.

“About your question earlier, my answer is yes. I do love music very much. Hearing music is the one could make me forget about the emptyness of my family even for a moment.” he said.

“Really?” you asked innocently. Chen nodded. He turned to you, “Do you want to listen to the music? This will help you cheer up yourself.” he said handling you the other piece of earphone.

You just stared at the earphone. Chen nodded you to take it, “Come on, music will make you relax.” he assured.

With a sigh, you took it and stuck it on your left ear while the othee piece was in Chen’s right ear.

Minutes later, you started to forget all the emptyness that you were having earlier and started relaxing yourself. The music was continued playing as both you and Chen silently listening to it.