Excited

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAA!” you started fangirling in front of your laptop’s screen after watching the first teaser of EXO, the new boy group under SM Entertainment.

“What happened to you?” your bestfriend, Baekhee asked you in confusion. You turned to her and just gave her a bright smile.

“Yah! What’s with that smile?” she raised an eyebrow. “EXO revealed their first ever teaser!” you beamed with a giggle.

Baekhee frowned, “EXO?” she asked, puzzled. “Yes! The new boy group under SMEnt.” you replied.

Baekhee grew excited, “Really? SMEnt made a new boy group?!” she asked with interest. You eagerly nodded, “And their first teaser already came out!” you added.

Baekhee immediately sat next to you as she explored your laptop. She clicked the ‘play’ button to watch the first teaser.

“Kai?!” she whispered. You nodded with a smile, “Yes! SMEnt revealed the first member of EXO!” you said.

“Omo! This Kai is so hot!” you heard Baekhee comment. “I know right?!” you agreed as you played the teaser once more.

“KYAAAAA!” both you and your bestfriend started fangirling together.

“This is why I love SMEnt! All their artists are hot!” you said. Baekhee nodded in agreement, “I can’t wait for their debut! When is it?” she asked.

You shook your head, “Molla. I keep serching for their debut date but failed. SMEnt still hasn't announced their debut date.” you pouted.

Baekhee joined you pouting. “How many members of EXO have anyways?” she asked. “I saw in one article that they have 12 members.” you replied.

“12?! So many.” she gasped. You nodded, “You’re right! But I hope they all look hot like Kai.” you lightly tapped your chin and started imagining the looks of the other members.

Suddenly, Baekhee’s phone rang. “Yeoboseyo?” she answered. You titled your head to her. “Uh.. yeah! Araseo.” you saw her nod before she ended the phone call.

“Who is that?” you asked. “Omma.. She want me to go home now because it’s already late.” she explained.

“Uh-oh..” you nodded. “I’ll see tomorrow then?” you said.

Beakhee smiled and nodded, “Okay. I’ll go ahead now. Annyeong!” she waved and bid goodbye to your parents before she completely left your place.

---

Next day. You woke up early to prepare yourself for school but your laptop caught your attention.

You shook your head, *No Haewon! You can’t open your laptop right now. You still have to atted school today.* you mentally slapped your head and headed to the bathroom, totally ignoring your laptop.

An hour later, you stepped out from the bathroom and walks back to your bedroom to wear your school uniform.

After wearing your uniform, your laptop caught your eyes once again. After just a few seconds, you had already opened your laptop.

EXO’s teaser

You typed on the search space. You excitedly pressed the ‘enter’ button. After a second, the results appeared.

Your face fell, there’s still no new teaser for EXO. There’s still only one teaser, the one you watched yesterday with your bestfriend.

To complete your day, you watched the first teaser again. You couldn’t help but to feel more excited to see their other teasers.

Suddenly, your door burst open. You lookes up only to see your bestfriend wearing her school uniform. “Uh.. Baekhee!” you gasped.

She raised an eyebrow, “Why are you still in front of your laptop?” she asked and walked towards you. “Uh-oh..”

“EXO again?!” he gasped. You smiled, “I can’t help it. I was really excited!” you snapped.

She rolled her eyes, “So was I? You’re really addicted to SMEnt artists Haewon-ah..” she shook her head, amused.

“What are you doing here anyways?” you asked. Baekhee’s eyes widened, “Omo! I almost forgot! We’re already late. Come on, we need to go to school now.” she blurted out.

“Omo! I forgot about school!” you snapped yourself as you quickly turned off your laptop.

“Palli!” you heard your bestfriend said. “Be patient. My laptop still hasn’t shut down.” you replied. As your laptop turned off, you and your bestfriend rushed outside.

“Haewon, you still haven’t grab your breakfast!” your mom shouted at you. “I’ll just eat at school. I’m already late. Bye omma!” you shouted back with a wave before you could disappear from your mom’s sight with your bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

OMO! 90+ subbies before I started this fic? Woah! Thank you so much for subbing ^_^

Chapter 1 posted! How is it? I hope you all enjoyed reading the start of this story.

By the way, I won’t be updating this fic everyday so please be patient on waiting for my next updates!