Annoying Baekhyun

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

The next day, you woke up early to take a jog. Since there were no lessons today, you were free to do whatever you want.

You went to your mom’s room to check on her first. You spotted her on her bed, still sleeping peacefully.

You smiled and went to the kitchen. You prepared breakfast for your mom so when she wakes up, she doesn't have to cook anymore.

After preparing breakfast, you carefully placed it on the table and covered it to prevent insects from getting near the food.

Then you went back to your mom’s room. There she was, still sleeping. You walked in and sat on the edge of the bed.

You stared at you mom for a while. *I’ll do everything just for you omma, always remember that..* with a sigh, you lightly kissed her cheek before leaving her room.

Wearing a normal shorts and jacket, you dragged your foot towards the main door as you stepped outside the house.

You started jogging and when you reach the front dorm of EXO, you herd a voice called you.

“Haewon-ah!”

You looked up only to see baekhyun waving at you with a bright smile. You rolled your eyes and continued jogging.

With a frown, Baekhyun run to you until he caught up to you. “Wait!” you heard him said that made you stop.

You looked back at him and raised an eyebrow, “What?” you asked in annoyance.

“Where are you going?” he asked. “Can’t you see? I’m jogging.” you replied while rolling your eyes again.

You was about to go when Baekhyun spoke again, “Can I go with you?” he asked.

“No.” you quickly replied and continued jogging. Baekhyun pouted but followed you. You shot him a look, “What are you doing?” you asked.

“Jogging.” he simply replied. You stopped and he also stopped. You narrowed your eyes to him as you crossed your arms across your chest, “Why did you stop?” you asked.

“Because you stopped.” he replied. You rolled your eyes, “Are you following me?” you asked, irritated.

“Ani.” he shook his head. “Then go ahead now.” you said. He nodded and continue jogging.

You shook your head before continuing jogging. Baekhyun stopped and looked at you. You raised an eyebrow, “Wae?”

“Are you following me?” he copied your question. You chuckled, “Me? Following you? You wish!” you replied and left him.

With a smile, Baekhyun followed you. “Yah! Stop following me, will you?!” you cursed. “I’m not following.” he replied without looking at you.

You rolled your eyes as you keep jogging, “Whatever.”

“You changed again.” he suddenly said. “What?!” you asked. “You’re mean again.” he said.

You open your mouth to protest but he continued, “But I’m already used to it. I think it’s better. It suits you.” he stated.

You frowned, “Mwo? Are you saying that being mean suit me than being nice?” you scoffed.

He chuckled, “You’re the one who said that.” was all he said before leaving you as he continued jogging.

You narrowed your eyes on his back, *Aish! He’s so annoying!* you thought in anger but also followed.

You realized that Baekhyun getting slower than his normal run. You frowned but you ignored him as you passed by him.

Surprisingly, he caught your arm that made you stopped. You looked back, “What?” you asked, still annoyed.

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat.” he suggested. You was about to walk away but he had already dragged you along with him.

“Yah! Stop dragging me!” you hissed. He didn’t reply and just continued dragging you along with him.

Suddenly, both of you stopped at a mini bread shop. You two entered the shop and grabbed a breakfast. Even you protested, Baekhyun keep nagging you to eat and you do so.

After eating, both you two left the shop. As you two were walking, you heard some voices said, “Omo! He looks familiar.” “Wait! That’s Baekhyun!” “Omo! Omo! Baekhyun oppa!” some girls started to walked towards tge two of you.

You looked up at Baekhyun and seems like he doesn’t know what to do. With a sigh, you immediately grabbed his wrist, “Run!” you shouted as you started dragging him away from the fangirls.

“Wait! Baekhyun oppa!” “Who’s that girl? His girlfriend?” “He already has a girlfriend?!” the girls keep asking in confusion as they continued running towards the two of you.

“Aish! Now, I’ve mistaken as an idol’s girlfriend.” you mumbled in annoyance as you continue dragging Baekhyun away. Baekhyun chuckled at you statement.

You shot him a glare, “Yah! How can you still smile at this kind of situation? We’re in trouble so keep running! Palli!” you scoffed but he did.

Then you saw a small alley. “Come on, let go there!” both you two went there to hide. Just then, the fangirls passed by.

You heaved a sigh and finally let go his wrist. “Aish! Those fangirls are killing me! Well, they’re all stupid to not saw us!” you stated with a short laugh.

Baekhyun stared at you before saying, “You look better when you’re smiling. You must always smile, you know..” he commented.

Your smile faded as you cleared your throat. “I have to go back now. Omma must be awake at this time.” you said and walked away.

Baekhyun smiled at you. You stopped and looked back at him, “Do you have plan on going back or not?” you sanpped.

“Uh-oh.. Ne, I’ll go back.” he nodded and followed you.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

I’ll give some scene of the other members with her too but not all of them though. I’ll post it on the future updates! So, stay tuned *winks*

Another thing, English isn’t my first language so please bare with my grammar mistakes. Thanks!