Important Announcement

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

It was already morning as your eyes fluttered open. Still with a blured vision, you gently rubbed your eyes and looked around.

Just then, you realized that you’re alone in the room. You forced yourself to sat up and get off from the bed. You made your way outside the room and found EXO-M preparing the breakfast.

You stared at them, still confused why did you end up lying on the bed. The last thing you remembered that you fell asleep on the way to the dorm.

“Oh! Good morning Haewon-ah~” Luhan greeted as he noticed your presence. The other looked up and give you a smile except for Kris. He was totally frowning at you.

You raised an eyebrow for exchanged. The other members followed your gaze and saw Kris’ frowning expression. They burst into laughter.

“Yah! Hyung, don’t be mad at her.” Tao managed to say. You turned to Tao and also raised an eyebrow, “Why is he mad at me huh?” you asked, totally confused.

“Because last night, hyung carried you to I and Xiumin hyung’s room since no one can’t wake you up even manager hyung. Then manager hyung motioned Kris hyung to carry you instead.” Tao explained.

“So?” you raised your eyebrow even more. “And you keep kicking him while he was carrying you on the way to Xiumin and Tao’s room. Plus, you slapped him on the face when he laid you on your bed.” Lay added with a laugh along with the other members.

Kris shot his co-members a glare that made them stopped on laughing. Kris then rolled his eyes. “You’re just kidding, aren’t you?” you asked. Lay shook his head. “He’s saying the truth.” Chen stated.

You turned to Kris and noticed the red nark on his left cheek. You lowered your head, “Uh-oh.. I didn’t meant to do that..” you whispered.

“Is that your way of apologizing?” Kris smirked. You looked and saw him with a wide grin on his face. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever. Let’s just eat, shall we?” you snapped in annoyance.

“Yay! Finally! Food!” Xiumin beamed. Luhan chuckled, “Baozi really loves food.” he stated. Xiumun stucked a tounge out and started his face.

With a shook of head, you also started your food and so did the other members.

---

A week had passed. Well.. just today, the manager gave you a new room alone. It was a pleasure for you so no one can bothered you anymore. EXO-M were already sleeping as you couldn’t.

You stood up and walked towards the door. You stepped out to get some water when you noticed the manager sitting on the couch while using his laptop.

“Why aren’t you sleeping sir?” you asked. He turned around to face you, “I’m almost done with this. I’ll sleep after I finish this one.” he replied, pointed at the screen of the laptop.

You nodded in understanding as you headed to the kitchen and get a glass if water then drink it. After that, you walked back and saw the manager closed his laptop and stood up.

You looked at him, “Ummm.. Finished?” you asked. He nodded, “I just made some important business.” he replied.

“About EXO-M?” you asked. “Only half part, yes.” he replied. You frowned in confusion, “What do you mean?” you asked.

“You’ll know tomorrow.” he simply replied then walk passed by you before he disappeared from your sight.

You titled your head, *I wonder if he’s related with Lee Sooman.. They’re completely the same.* you thought before heading back your new solo room.

---

Morning came. As usual, you, EXO-M with their manager eat breakfast all together. “I’ll announce an important matter today. Finish the food then follow me to the living room including you,” the manager pointed at you, “..Ms. Shim.” he added then walked towards the living room.

After the breakfast, you all stood up. Completely confused, you and EXO-M headed to the living room and started gathering there.

“So,” the manager started. All the pair of eyes including you were focusing on the manager, waiting for him to continue.

“The important matter that I want to say is,” he paused, “EXO-K and their own manager will going to stay here in one week and their flight is today. They will arrive here anytime tonight.”