Bestfriend

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

It was Monday, means you need to attend school. As you was finally prepared, you hopped your bag on your bag and waved goodbye to your mom before leaving the house.

Just when you stepped out the house, you saw the back of your bestfriend facing you, waiting in front of your house. You brightened, “Baekhee-ah!” you called.

Baekhee spun around and smiled as she saw you. “Ready for school?” she asked. You beamed and nodded.

“You missed a lot of things in school now..” she said. “Yeah..” you said with a sigh.

“Oh wait! Why did you went here by the way?” you asked. Baekhee raised an eyebrow, “To fetch you of course! Can’t I walk to school with my bestfriend?”

“I know. What I mean is, this place is far in our school and you went here early to fetch me? What if you get late?” you asked, worried for your bestfriend. “You mean us.” she snapped.

You give her a worried look, “Look, we should go now before we get late.” you said with a sigh. Baekhee smiled, “I won’t mind if we get late.” she said normally.

You turned to her, “What?” you asked with a frown forming on your face. She smiled again, “Because I also won’t mind if I get detention with my bestfriend.” she replied.

You softened. Upon hearing those words coming from your bestfriend, you couldn’t help it but smiled. “Okay, Be ready for our detention then.” you said and started to walk. Baekhee beamed as she slidded her arm to yours.

With that, both of you headed to the Bus Stop and ride it on the way to the school.

---

“Ms. Shim and Ms. Yoon, detention!” your teacher said right after you and Baekhee entered the classroom.

Both you and Baekhee glance at each other then grinned. Facing the teacher again then said in unison, “Dae!”

Hours later, the school hour ended. It’s now time for the detention. In just an hour, both you and Baekhee already finished the detention.

“Are you going home now?” Baekhee suddenly asked. You turned to her and paused, “I still have to work.” you replied and sigh.

“I’m going to SM Building to check EXO-K’s schedules.” you added. Baekhee’s eyes rounded, “You’re going to see EXO-K?” she excitedly asked.

You simply nodded. Baekhee give you an amused smile. You frowned, “Yah, why are you smiling at me like that?”

Baekhee went closer to you, “Can I go with you too?” she asked, pekking at your face. You firmly shook your head. Baekhee’s face fell, “Aish! I just want to have their autograph and saw them today.” she whispered.

You examined her face and finally gave up. You let out a heaved sigh, “Araseo. Come on, I’m already late.” you said and walked away. Baekhee beamed then followed.

---

“Noona!” right after you passed by EXO-K’s practice room, Sehun’s voice already popped out. You ignored him and continued walking but your bestfriend stopped. You turned back at her, “Baekhee-ah, come on!” you called.

“Can I just stay here while you was talking with Mr. Lee Sooman?” she asked. You rolled your eyes, “No.” you then walked towards her and dragged her along with you.

Reaching Mr. Lee Sooman’s office, you carefully knocked it before you and your bestfriend entered the it.

“Oh Ms. Shim, you’re late today.” Sooman greeted you. You didn’t reply and just sat on the chair in front of him while your bestfriend give him a bow first before she sat on the chair acrossed yours.

“You also bring your bestfriend here.” Sooman said as he smiled at Baekhee. Baekhee smiled back, “Annyeong haseyo! Yoon Baekhee-imnida..” she introduced.

“I bring her along because I don’t want to go here alone.” you snapped. Sooman turned to you then pulled out something from his drawer. “Here’s EXO-K schedules. They will be on Music Bank tomorrow so clear your schedule for tomorrow.” he said as he handed you the paper with EXO-K schedules on it.

Your eyes widen, “Mwo? but I have to attend school tomorrow.” you said. “No worries. I already ask your teacher to give me some notes and it will arrived tomorrow. I’ll give it to you tomorrow morning.” he said.

Your face fell as Baekhee stared at Sooman in amusement.

“Go and check EXO-K now. They are practicing right now.” Sooman said. With a sigh, you stood up and left as your bestfriend followed.

---

“You’re so lucky with your job.” Baekhee said as both of you stepped out from the office. You shot her a look then rolled your eyes, “Take it if you want.” yous aid and walked away. Baekhee pouted but followed.

You straightly entered EXO-K’s practice room as you heard that word again, “Noona!” but this time, it’s Kai. You rolled your eyes and search for a place to sit. Baekhee followed you with smile on her face.

“Why are you late today?” Baekhyun asked. “I got detention.” you simply replied. “MWO?!” they gasped in unison.

You raised an eyebrow, “What make you guys surprise? I’m late so I got detention.” you simply said. “And it’s my fault.” Baekhee suddenly snapped.

EXO-K turned to her. “No one fault it is. Now, continued practicing guys.” you said.

“Wait.. Isn’t she’s your bestfriend?” Suho asked. You nodded, “Baekhee.” you said.

Suho smiled at waved at her, “Annyeong haseyo! Suho-imnida. Leader of EXO-K.” he introduced. “She knows. She’s a fan.” you snapped. Baekhee looked at you and pouted.

“Seems like you’re saying you’re not.” D.O. said. You made a paused on it but then cleared your throat, “Just go and practice now. We’ll get going.” you said and stood up but Baekhee held you back, “I still haven’t get their autographs.” she whispered.

“You’re leaving so fast? Can you two join us for dinner fisrt? We’re actually going out to eat. “Chanyeol suddenly snapped. You turned to him and was about to reply but Baekhee already did, “We’re joining.”