Lee Sooman’s Offer

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

“Omo!” you gasped with wide eyes when you realized that EXO was inside the van.

They’re all looking at you. For some reason, you couldn’t explain their stares. It feels like there’s something they want to express by their stares. “Are you going to go in or not?” Sooman suddenly snapped you.

“Uh-oh.. Ne..” as much as you wanted to back-out, you couldn’t. You already accepted his offer. With no other choice, you slowly entered the van as Sooman carefully closed the door.

With that, Sooman also entered the van and he sat on the driver’s seat. “Put on your seatbelt.” he said. “Uh-oh..” you nodded and did what he said. Sooman did on his too.

With that, the van droved off. The whole ride was filled of silence. You held your seatbelt tightly as you took a deep breath continously because of nervousness.

To check what EXO was doing on the back, you slowly looked up at the mirror in front of you to see them. Surprisingly, you saw them also looking at you through the mirror.

You gulped, *Omo! Their stares again. Eoteokhae?* you started panicking on your head.

Suddenly, the van stopped in front of SM Building. You was about to went out when Sooman suddenly spoke, “Wait up. I’ll open it for you.” Sooman went out and open the door for you as EXO also went out.

With that, all of you entered the SM Building.

As you were walking, you suddenly saw SHINee practicing in one of the room there that made you stopped as your eyes sparkled. But someone suddenly bumped to you when you stopped.

“Ow!” you spun around and saw Kai just in front of you. He looked at you, expressionless. “Uh-oh.. Mian.” you quickly apologized, afraid to be scolded by him.

“It’s okay. Just focus on your way.” he politely said. “Oh..” you did what he said, completely forgotting about SHINee with a thought on your head, *I thought he would yell at me..* you thought.

Just then, Lee Sooman entered an empty room as you and EXO followed.

---

“So.. I’ve brought you here to ask you something.” Sooman started. “Umm.. May I ask why are they also here?” you pointed at EXO.

“Exactly! All my questions will deal about them.” Sooman replied. “Eh?!” you gasped in surprise.

“You said you’re Ms. Shim Haewon, right?” Sooman asked for the second time. You simply nodded.

“Did you know these guys with us?” he asked once more. You nodded again, “EXO.”

Sooman chuckled, “Of course you do.” he said. “What do you mean?” you asked in confusion.

“Aren’t you their anti-fan?” Sooman asked that made you freeze on your spot. “If I’m not mistaken, you’re the one that keeps giving negative comments about them, aren’t you?” Sooman asked you another question.

EXO stared at you, waiting for your answer.

You took a deep breath before answering, “Okay. You’re right Mr. Lee Sooman. I admit, I’m EXO’s anti-fan.” you replied.

EXO’s jaw dropped because of your honest answer. Sooman smiled at your answer, “I didn’t expext your being honest.” he said.

“So, what’s the real reason of bringing me here?” you suddenly asked. “Since you’re a anti-fan, I think you already know why.” Sooman replied.

“You’re going to convince me to stop being negagive about EXO, stop coomenting negative comments?” you asked raising an eyebrow.

Sooman shook his head, “No.” You titled your head, puzzled. “Then why?” you asked.

“I brought you here because I want to offer you a job as a personal assistant of EXO.” he simply said. “Mwo?! But I don’t need any job.” you snapped.

“Are you sure?” he asked. You paused for a while and then you remembered about your mom. She’s a bit old but she still working for your own good since your dad already passed away long ago.

But you still couldn’t imagine yourself to be your hated boy group’s personal assistant. “I’m sorry but I don’t really need a job.” you firmly replied.

“Even though I'll report you because of ruining EXO’s career? EXO’s fans will surely hunt you. Do you want your life to be miserable? Not only your life but also you mom’s.” Sooman dared.

Your eyes widen in horror, “You will do that?” you asked. Sooman simply gave you a nod.

You paused as you bit your bottom lip. You think for a while then suddenly stood up. “I’m sorry but I’m not going to be their personal assistant.” you narrowed your eyes to EXO then back to Sooman, “I can’t stay any longer here. I’ll go ahead now. Goodbye Mr. Lee Sooman.” you bowed and started to walk away.

“Think carefully. Because of your decision, your life will ruined and even your mom’s.” Sooman spoke again that made you stop. You didn’t look back and stepped forward again but Sooman spoke once again that made you stop for the second time.

“I’ll give you one week. If ever you change your decision, you’re free to visit me here again and we’ll talk about it.” he said.

After he finished his words, you continue to walk again until you disappeared.

“Isn’t that black-mailing?” Kris asked Sooman. Sooman simply shook his head, “No, it’s not. I just want her to realize something.”