EXO’s Debut

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

Days had passed, you grew tired watching EXO’s teasers. Everytime you heard about their teasers, you started to get bored.

“Did you see the 23rd teaser of EXO?” Baekhee asked you. You shook your head, “No.” you simply replied.

“But they said that’s their last teaser.” Baekhee snapped. “Last? Really? I don’t think so. To be honest, I was thinking if SMEnt still wanted to reveal them as a performers or reveal them as a teaser artist.” you said.

“But you know what? The news said that EXO’s debut date will be tomorrow.” you heard your bestfriend said.

You finally brightened, “Really? Is that true or just a rumor?” you asked. “Molla. We must wait.” she beamed.

You smiled, “I hope it’s true.” you still hoped.

Baekhee chuckled at you. You raised an eyebrow, “Wae?”

“Your expression changed. You’re more excited than me now.” she said. “Psh! I was just excited to see them perform soon.” you snapped.

---

School end. Baekhee decided to go with you to your house.

As the time you and Baekhee reach your house, both of you greeted your mom and straightly went to your room.

You immediately opened your laptop and searched about EXO.

“Omo! Look Baekhee! SMEnt alrealy released their MAMA MV.” you beamed excitedly. “Cheongmal? Eodi?” she asked, also excited.

“Here.” you clicked the play button as the video started.

Both you and Baekhee’s eyes were glued on your laptop screen, amazed on what you two were watching.

“God! Their voices! So strong!” you commented as your jaw dropped because of their amazing voices. Baekhee nodded in agreement, “You’re right! I already love them now.” she beamed.

After watching, you scrolled down to see the comments.

Woah! So hot!

Love them already!

OMG! Are they the new SMent artists?! SMEnt always choose perfect artists!! Love it <3

MAMA!!!!!!! Kyaaaaa! I’m going to buy their album!!

Their voices are pretty cool!

That was all you saw in the comment section. You then click the comment box to leave a comment.

IKR?! All of them are Hot! Even their voices!!!! Kyaaa! EXO hwaiting!

You happily pressed the enter button to show your comment to everyone.

Baekhee shook her head, “You are really more excited than me.” she commented. “But I couldn’t help it. They’re just amazing!” you smiled.

Baekhee nodded in understanding, “Yeah! I’m amazed too and excited but you’re more excited than I am.” she said. “Aish! You know I’m always like this with all the SMEnt artists.” you snapped.

Baekhee just shook her heard seeing her bestfriend's crazy fangirling.

---

On the next day, EXO’s debut date finally came. You missed their live performance because of school stuffs.

Luckily, you have a chance to watch their performance in Youtube.

You opened your laptop and searched for their performance. Then click! Just a second, there’s already a result.

You excitedly click one of the video and played it. You focusly watch their performance with excitement.

In the whole performance, you couldn’t help but to giggle watching them performing. Their perdormance was pretty cool.

Satisfied, you scroll down to leave a positive comment. But suddenly, one of the comments there caught your eyes.

Woah! They are the best! They will be the next Super Junior, SHINee and even DBSK!!! Daebakkk!

A frown suddenly appeared on your face. *They’re just new and they already comparing to the other artists of SMEnt?*

Your decision of leaving a positive comment turned to be a negative comment. You clicked the comment box and start typing.

They’re lipsyncing? What the??!! After 23 teasers??!! Plus, they’re just new so stop comparing them to the other idols! The old artists of SMEnt are still the best!

A bit pissed, you pressed the enter button.

With that, you immediately turned off your laptop and closed it then you whispered bitterly, “The best than SHINee, SuJu and DBSK? Psh! They’re not, definitely not!”

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Yay! I’ve finally updated this fic again. I hope you guys enjoyed ^_^

Btw, EXO will appear maybe on the next chapter or on chapter 5. Please wait for my next updates, okay?