Two Jobs at the Same Time?!

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

“Sorry for keeping you waiting..” you said panting as you reach your old house. “Mind explaining this to me?” Baekhee talked about your moving a house.

“Can we please find another place to talk about it?” you snapped. “Uh yeah..” she nodded.

With that, you and your bestfriend went to a Coffee Shop near your old house.

---

“What?!” Baekhee gasped out loud after hearing what you said that made the people around turned to your table.

You immediately covered and bowed at them, “Mian.” you keep saying.

“Yah! Lower your voice, will you?!” you hissed almost whispering. Beakhee slowly nodded.

You finally released her as Baekhee let out a sigh, relieved. “Mian.” she whispered.

You let out a sigh, “It’s okay.” you said. “So.. You’re now EXO’s peraonal aasistant?” Baekhee asked in a low voice.

You tiredly nodded, “Yeah and I hate it.” you replied. “Why did you accepted the offer then?” she asked in confusion.

“I want to help omma.” you simply replied. “Why? Is there something happen to your mom?” she asked worriedly.

You shook your head, “No, there’s nothing but you know, she’s already old to work by her own that’s why I wanted to help her. I don’t want her to work again.” you replied.

Baekhee softened. She placed her hand on top of yours, “Everything will be okay soon.” she said.

You nodded, “Gomawo.” You let out a heaved sigh, “This will be one of the hardest part of my life I guess..” you whispered.

“By the way Haewon-ah..” Baekhee started. You titled your head, “Hmm?”

“Umm.. Have you already seen EXO in person?” she continued. You rolled your eyes, “Aish! I thought you’re care about me but I guess you don't.”

“Of course I do care about you. But back to the question, did you already meet EXO?” she repeated her question.

“Yes, I did. I saw them two times.” you replied. “Omo! Omo! Are they handsome, hot, or what?” she asked continously.

“They’re rude.” you replied. Baekhee frowned, “Mwo?!” she gasped. “I just found them rude.” you simply replied.

Baekhee rolled her eyes on you, “You’re really a anti!” she muttered. “Whatever! Let’s not talk about them, shall we?” you said, irritated.

“If you say so.” Baekhee replied and took a sip on her coffee.

---

After a talk with your bestfriend, both you and Baekhee went to your separate ways.

As you reach your new house, you saw Sehun went out from their dorm. “Annyeong noona!” he brightly waved at you as she noticed your presence.

You rolled your eyes and immediately entered the house. *Noona? We’re not as close for him to call me like that.* you thought and closed the door.

Sehun pouted because of your attitude, “She didn’t even say a word.” he mumbled to himself.

---

You found your mom already sleeping on the couch as you passed by the living room.

You walked to her and lightly shook her, “Omma wake up.” you whispered. Your mom slowly open her eyes, “Uh.. You’re finally here.” she whispered and smiled.

You gave her a nod, “Yeah. Don’t sleep here omma, go to your room. It’s more comfortable there.” you said.

Your mom nodded as she sat up and headed to her room.

Suddenly, your phone rang. You pulled it out and saw a unknown number from the screen of your phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” you answered. “Uh.. Haewon?” the other line asked. “Ne, it’s Haewon speaking. Who’s this?” you asked. “It’s Sooman.” he replied.

After hearing the name of the caller, your mood suddenly change. “Where did you get my number?” you asked in annoyance.

“I’m your boss and you’re my worker. Of course I know!” he replied. You rolled your eyes on the phone, “So why did you call then?”

“I send some papers there. You can see it on the living room. Go to EXO’s dorm now and make them filled it up by them.” Sooman replied.

“What?! Right now? It’s already late. I want to rest now.” you replied. “So, you’re not going to do your job huh?” he said.

“Mwo?! Job? If I know, My job is being a assistant not a secretary.” you replied.

“Oh really? I think you didn’t read the contract..” you heard him say. “What do you mean?” you asked.

“You’re right. Your job is being EXO’s personal assistant but you’re also my secretary at the same time but for EXO matters only.” he replied.

Your eyes widen, “I’m your secretary?! You didn’t even tell me!” you hissed. “But I let you read the contract so it’s not my fault if you haven’t read it.” he said.

“Aish! Araseo, araseo. I’ll do it.” you finally gave up. “Good.” Sooman replied. Then the phone call ended.

*I hate my life now!* you screamed to your head. You got all the papers from the living room and made your way to EXO’s dorm.