A Night with EXO-M

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

As you and EXO-M stepped inside the room, the boys got excited. You frowned when you saw that there are only 2 beds inside the room. The boys immediately noticed your expression.

“Let’s sleep on the floor all together, shall we?” Tao suggested. The boys paused and slowly turned to you, peeking out your reaction.

“I think that’s a good idea.” you finally said as you walked forward. The boys stared at you with wide eyes, as if they heard your statement wrong.

You turned around and faced them. You raised an eyebrow, “Are you guys planning to stand there the whole night or something?” you blurted out.

They all shook their heads in unison and walked towards you. “Let’s move the beds aside first before we settle our place on the floor.” Kris suggested.

You nodded, “Okay, that will be good.” you said with a smile. The boys jaws dropped upon seeing you smiling. Your smile fade away and changed it with a frown. “Close all your mouths before the flies went inside of that.” you snapped.

They all closed their mouths and swallowed hard. *Weird.* that was all on their minds because of your sudden changed of action.

The boys help each other on moving the beds to the corner. After that, all of you settled the blankets on the floor.

“You know what? You’re different just now..” Chen suddenly split out. You paused on your tracks and turned to him. Chen gulped as the boys stared at the two of you in horror.

“So, you want me to ignore you guys tonight?” you snapped. Chen quickly shook his head, “Ani. That’s not what I mean. It’s just that, you’re nice just now.” he replied.

“Now, you’re saying I’m not nice?” you raised an eyebrow. Chen shook his head once again, “Ani. Yes, you’re nice but not to us.” he said.

You made paused on it and glued your eyes to the blankets that were flatted on the floor.

Luhan let out a yawn that broke the silence, “We should sleep now.” he said. You looked up and saw the boys nodded. “How about our arrangement?” Xiumin suddenly asked.

The boys looked at each other then turned to you, “On what place do you want to sleep?” Kris asked. You stared at them for a moment until Chen spoke, “Center will be a better place for you so we can have a talk with you a little longer.” he suggested.

You stared at Chen for a moment before giving him a smile, “Araseo! I’ll take the center spot.” you said. The boys stared at you in surprised. “Are you sure?” Lay asked.

Without any hesitation, you nodded. “Ne, I’m pretty sure. Also,” you trailed off. EXO-M focused on you, waiting for you to continue. “I want to sleep in between Lay and Kris.” you finished your sentence.

Both Lay and Kris stared at you in surprise yet happy. You could see the other boys pouted in disappointment.

“Why do you want to sleep next to them?” Luhan asked with a pout. You shrugged, “I just want to.” you replied cooly.

Chen sighed, “It’s her decision, we must respect it.” he stated. Kris and Lay nodded in unison, grinning with happiness.

The boys rolled their eyes to their leader and lead dancer. With a shook of head, you carefully laid on the blankets and let yourself comfortable on your spot.

As the boys saw you already lying, they also did. Lay on your left side as Kris on your right side. Tao next to Kris and Chen next to Tao. Luhan next to Lay and Xiumin next to Luhan.

All of you stared at the ceiling with the atmosphere filled of silence. “Can I ask you guys something?” you suddenly split out. The boys glance at your direction as you keep staring at the ceiling.

EXO-M looked at each other before nodding to each other. “Go on.” Lay said as the boys went back to stare at the ceiling.

“Why are you guys so nice to me?” you asked. They all paused on it then Kris started, “To be honest, we don’t know either. Maybe because ourselves voluntarily wanted to be nice towards you.” he replied.

“You know, you guys should stop being nice to me..” you said. “Why so?” Luhan asked. “Because I don’t deserves to receive a threat like that. I can’t reply you guys the same threat like how you guys doing to me.” you replied.

“But we’re not asking for you to be nice to us.” Tao said. “And if you didn’t notice, you’re already nice to us. Like Chen said earlier, you’re nice to us right now. You’re now talking to us than usual.” Xiumin snapped.

You paused before hering his statement. But then, Chen spoke. “And I’m already happy to see a nice Haewon, even only in one night, tonight.”

“Not only us, EXO-M but also EXO-K will be happy if you threat them nicely even for one day.” Lay added.

You let out a sigh, “It’s getting late. We should sleep now. Umm.. Can you guys sing a song for me before I sleep?” you asked.

“Sure..” with that, they started singing their song ‘Into Your World’. Both Kris and Tao sing along, second voicing.

A smile appeared on your face upon hearing their beaitiful voices LIVE. Every fangirl would squeal because they’re singing LIVE near you.

Moments later, the song ended. “At first, I thought you guys are bad performers but I guess I’m wrong..” you whispered but loud enough for them to hear.

They froze upon hearing your statement. With a slow motion, they turned to you but you was already visited the dreamland.

“Jalja~” they sang and with a smile, EXO-M closed their eyes then drifted off to sleep.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Wiiiieeee! Finally updated! Please enjoy~

And here’s a photo of EXO-M :)

Cute, right?

If you’re going to ask me what show is on the photo, well.. I don’t know either. So, if anyone of you knows, please tell me. I want to watch it :))))