Week Passed

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

“Why did you hate us?”

That question made you stunned on your tracks. EXO’s eyes were glued to you with curiousity. You started to feel uneasy by that time.

Moment later, you cleared your throat and finally open your mouth to speak. “To be honest, I don’t hate you guys..” you started that made EXO brightened. But then you continued, “But I didn’t say that I like you guys either.”

They give you a confused look. “What do you mean by that?” D.O. asked. “What I mean is, you guys are just a normal people to me. Nothing special.” you stated.

“According to your statement, seems like you do hate us.” Xiumin commented in a sad tone. “Honestly, I hate you guys.” you trailed off.

EXO stared at you with wide eyes. Then you continued, “In our first meeting and I could feel that it doesn’t the same anymore. Day by day, that hatred started to vanish.” you said.

“So, you like us now?” Luhan asked, excited. You shook your head, “No. I don’t like you guys but I don’t hate you guys either.” you said, repeating what you had said earlier.

“Then—” Baekhyun was about to throw you another question but you cut him off, “You guys already asking me lots if questions. Be fair. So, I think this game was already finish hmm?” You stood up, “I’m going back to sleep now.” you said and walked away without turning back. You headed to your room and take a nap.

The boys left there, dumbfounded. Though you gave them an answer, it wasn’t clear enough for them to understand. You actually left them hanging with your confusing answer.

---

Days had passed. It’s been a week already since EXO-K came to China. Now, their visit at China ended.

“Everyone, EXO-K will going back to Korea tomorrow and continued their career there since that place is there target actually.” M’s manager announced.

EXO nodded in understanding as you sat there, waiting for the conversation to end. “Another thing,” K’s manager snapped.

All the pair of eyes focus on him and then he continued, “Ms. Shim will going back with us.” he blurted out that made EXO especially EXO-M, eyes widen.

“Me? Going back to Korea?” you excitedly asked with a smile on your face. Both K and M manager nodded.

“Mr. Lee Sooman told us to bring you back to Korea. He told us that you must already miss your mom there and your bestfriend.” K’s manager said as you nodded, beaming.

EXO-M gaze at you with sadness. You could feel the atmosphere became different. Your eyes found the expressions of EXO-M members. You felt sad because of their reaction.

“So now, go to bed and sleep. We still have to wake up early in the morning because of the flight.” K’s manager said.

“EXO-M, you guys also. You’ll be having an interview on the morning show.” M’s manager said. With that, the two managers left.

“Come on everyone. Let’s go to bed now.” Suho said as the other EXO-K’s member nodded.

Still, EXO-M’s expression didn’t changed. You glance at them, sadly. You bit your bottom lip, *I hope I made the right decision.*

You took a deep breath before blurting out, “You guys can sleep with me in one room tonight if you guys want.”

They stopped on their tracks and stared at you in surprise. “We can sleep with you tonight?” Baekhyun asked, super excited.

You shook your head, “Not you guys,” you pointed at EXO-K then to EXO-M, “Only the members of EXO-M allow to sleep in the same room with me tonight since I’m going to leave China tomorrow.” you snapped.

Baekhyun pouted along with the other EXO-K’s members. While EXO-M was happily beaming at you. They almost cried in happiness because of what you had offer to them.

“So, are you guys want to sleep with me or not?” you asked, peeking at EXO-M. They all nodded like a puppy.

You shrugged and stood up, “Okay then. Let’s go to sleep.” you said and was about to walked towards Xiumin’s and Tao’s room but Kris snapped you.

“Let’s use our room since that’s the biggest among all the rooms here.” Kris said that made you stopped halfway. “Sure.” you replied and continued walking to the way to Kris’ and Chen’s room.

With that, EXO-M followed you with full of happiness. EXO-K on the other hand, sadly went to their room. Baekhyun and Chanyeol together. Suho and Sehun together. Then Kai and D.O. together.