EXO: We Are One!

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

Author’s Note

If you saw a dialog with Italic Black style, it means they’re speaking in english.

   

   

   

   

   

---

You woke up next mprning because of the loud sound of voices that can be heard around the room.

Your eyes fluttered open as you saw 10 pair of eyes were glued to you. You could see that they were panicking. You frowned and was about to sit up but you couldn’t, you felt a heavy thing on your stomach that making you stopped on sitting up.

You looked down to your stomach and saw two different arms wrapping around your waist. You turned to your both side and saw Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s sleeping face.

“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” you burst a loud scream that made BaekYeol to wake up. They let out a short groan before slowly opening their eyes.

“What happen?” Baekhyun asked in alert. “Did something bad happen?” Chanyeol also asked in alert.

“Get off of me now, you two erts!” you cursed as you pushed their arms away from your body. With that, you immediately jumped off the bed.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat up and saw the other members inside the room. “What are you guys doing here?” Chanyeol asked.

Suho raisedan eyebrow, “We’re just planning to wake you 3 up and then we found out that both you,” he pointed to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, “were sleeping in the same bed with her.” Suho finished.

Kris stepped in the conversation, “Now, mind explaining why you two sleeping on her bed.” he asked as he nodded on your direction.

“Because we both miss her. As simple as that.” Baekhyun answered without a second thought. Chanyeol nodded in agreement. “Just because you miss her, you can force yourselves to sleep on her bed.” Suho snapped. “Exactly!” you exclaimed. BaekYeol pouted.

“Omo! Noona, what happen to your eyes?” Kai suddenly snapped. You stared at him, clueless. “Eh?” you touch your etes before rushing to the wash room.

As you reach inside the wash room, you immediately faced the mirror and saw something dark below your eyes, eyebags. Your eyes widen, “Aahhhhhhhhh!” you let out another scream.

Outside the wash room, EXO stared at each other after hearing your loud scream.

Xiumin narrowed his eyes to both Baekhyun and Chanyeol, “What did you two do to her last night? Nagging all night hmm?”

“Uh-oh.. We’re just too excited last night so we keep nagging at her..” Chanyeol replied as he lowered his head, guilty. Baekhyun looked away, “Mian..” he apolpgized.

“Go and apologize to her not to me.” Xiumin snapped. Just then, you went out from the bathroom with your eyebrows furrowed together.

You shot BaekYeol a glare before walking out the room. “See? She was pissed. Now, go and apologize.” Xiumin said before following you exited. With another glance, the other members exited the room also.

BaekYeol looked at each other. “Eotteokhae?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun let out a sigh, “Apologize is the answer.” he replied and get off the bed. Chanyeol also did and with that, they left the room also.

---

“Oh! Ms. Shim, what happen to your eyes?” K’s manager greeted as you reach the living room. “Ask those bastards who shares room with me.” you replied in annoyance as you sat on the couch next to M’s manager who was sitting next to K’s manager.

“Did Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn’t let you sleep peacefully?” K’s manager asked. “Positive.” you replied with a tired nod. “Uh-oh.. Please excuse them for that. Those two are bit stubborn when they are together.” K’s manager muttered.

You rested the back of your head on the couch, “I want to sleep in deifferent room.” you whispered. “Oh.. They must really that annoying for you, I guess.” M’s manager said. “They are.” you said.

“You can sleep in our room again if you want.” Tao suddenly said as EXO appeared. You stared at him and Xiumin. “Only if you want.” Xiumin said.

You turned to the managers, “I think it’s better to sleep at their room that the room you gave to me.” you said.

“So.. You’re saying that you wanted to move to their room?” M’s manager asked. “It’s not that I wanted to. It’s just that.. I don’t have a choice but to move to their room.” you corrected.

The managers looked up the boys, “Suho, is it okay if you exchange room with her?” K’s manager asked. Suho nodded without a second thought, “No roblem with me. I know BaekYeol is hard to handle but I think I can.” he replied.

“Okay then. Starting tonight, Haewon will sleep on Xiumin’s and Tao’s room back again and Suho on BaekYeol’s room. Understand?” K’s manager announced. EXO nodded except for BaekYeol. K’s manager peeked at them with a raise of eyebrow. BaekYeol lowered their heads before answering, “Dae..”

“Good! Now, prepare yourselves. You guys will have a performance all together in a show.” K’s manager gestured. With another nod, they followed what the manager said.

M’s manager turned to you, “Sorry again for thr boys attitude. You go also and prepare.” he said. You give him a nod and left.

---

The whole ride to the show was silent. Neither Baekhyun nor Chanyeol got a chance to talk to you since you keep ignoring them.

As the van stopped, you all went out and entered the venue. Inside the dressing room, you help EXO on their clothes since that’s your job.

“Are you still mad at me?” you heard Baekhyun asked as you was fixing his cloth. You remained silent then turned to Chanyeol and fixed his cloth next. “I guess, you’re still mad at us.” you heard Chanyeol said with a sigh.

You looked up and faced them. “Just stop asking me and I won’t mad.” you said and walked away, leaving them dumbfounded.

---

The show got started. Some Chinese artists started to perform. EXO will be the last one will perform so you just waited for their turn. For some reason, you was impatiently waiting to see them performing together.

Hours later, EXO finally went up the stage. Before they start their performance, they make a short introduction first. Kris started, “We are EXO!” then all together, “We are one!” after that, they introduced theirselves one by one in mandarin.

Just after the introduction, EXO started performing ‘MAMA’ continued with ‘History’.

---

After the show, all of you headed to the van and went in. You sat at the back beside the window as Baekhyun sat next to amd Chanyeol next to him.

“Still mad?” Baekhyun worriedly asked as Chanyeol peeked at you, also waiting for your answer. “Just stop bothering me and I won’t.” you replied before closing your eyes.

BaekYeol formed an O shape on their mouth as they looked at each other. Satisfied, a smile went up to their lips and don’t bother you anymore.

The whole ride on the way to the dorm was silent. All of you was completely tired as all of you fell asleep.

Minutes later, the van stopped. The managers started waking you all up one by one. As your eyes popped open, you found yourself carrying by someone. It was Tao and you noticed that Xiumin was walking behind him.

“What are you doing?” you asked, half sleep. “Don’t talk, just sleep. You must be too tired since you didn’t sleep well last night.” he said.

Just then, the 3 of you reach the room. Xiumin open it for the 3 of you as Tao gently laid you on his bed.

“Use my bed tonight. I’ll just sleep on Xiumin hyung’s bed.” Tao said as he pulled up the blanket to your body. You turned to Xiumin.

Xiumin give a nod with an assuring smile. Satisfied, you nodded and closed your eyes. In a few seconds, you drifted to sleep just in quick. You were really tired to talk anymore.

With another one last glance, both Tao and Xiumin went to their place and sleep together in one bed.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note #2

Spoiler: Next chapter will be Haewon (you) and EXO (K&M) moment. I’ll try to update tomorrow night. Please wait for my next update :)