EXO Planet

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

The next day. You woke up early to get ready for your daily routine, jogging. You wears your usual outfit when you was jogging before leaving the house.

Since your mom is still sleeping, you don’t bother to wake her up and skipped the house silently. The atmosphere was cold yet the sky was still a little dark colored.

It was Saturday, means no classes. You’re free to do anything today. Spend more time outside the house. You did really miss Korea so you want to go around like you always do.

As you started to jogging, a figure suddenly appeared beside you. You automatically stopped and so did the figure. You then turned to your side and saw a smiling Baekhyun. “What are you doing?” you asked.

“Jogging.” he simply replied. You rolled your eyes, “I know. But are you trying to go jogging with me again?” you asked, annoyed. He simply nodded, “You promised me this so you must do it.” he snapped.

You raised an eyebrow, “Mwo? I don’t remember that I promised you anything. You’re just the only one who promised this to yourself. That was a big difference.” you said, rolling your eyes on him.

“Well.. There’s no difference to me.” he snapped with a smile. You rolled your eyes once again.

“And I’m going too.” a voice from your other side said. You turned to your other side and saw Chanyeol’s creepy face right in front of your face. You startled and jumped a little.

“Yah! Keep a distance!” you hissed as you pushed him away but Chanyeol still managed to smile. You raised an eyebrow, “What are you doing here?” you asked in annoyance.

“Jogging.” he copied Baekhyun answer. You facepalmed yourself. “Whatever!” you said and started on jogging. Baekhyun and Chanyeol glance at each other before following you on jogging.

You tried to ignore them and went to the opposite side but as you always try to escape, BaekYeol immediately followed you. Without a choice, you let them followed wherever you go.

Accidentally, you stepped on a rock that made you lost your balance and fell down. BaekYeol was busy following you and didn’t caught you in time.

Now, both of your knees were bleeding since you’re only wearing a shorts. BaekYeol stooped down at you, “Gwenchana?” they asked in unison.

Annoyed, you shot them a look and said. “I’m fine. Now, leave me alone.” you said trying to ease the pain the you were feeling. “No, you don’t look alright.” with that said, Baekhyun grabbed your arm and hoped your to his back. Your eyes widen in shock, “Yah! What are you doing?” you asked, still in shocked. You were trying to escape but you he was already carrying you om his back.

“You’re bleeding and we need to cure it before it get infected.” he said. “I’ll go buy a medicine and something to put on her bleeding knees.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun nodded, “Okay. Let’s meet on the usual place.” he said. Chanyeol nodded. With that, Chanyeol runaway to the near pharmacy as Baekhyun walked to the opposite direction, still carrying you.

“Yah! Put me down!” you yelled. “Shhh! Don’t be too loud or the people will notice me.” he whispered.

You stopped and look around. There are so many people around. You looked dowb to Baekhyun. He was walking with a head down, not wanting the others to recognize him.

Minutes later, Baekhyun stopped at one peaceful place. No people around, only the two of you. There’s one tree and a fresh river there.

Baekhyun walk towards the tree and gently put you down under the tree. He then sat next to you. “Is it hurting so much?” he asked in a worried tone, gazing at your bleeding knees.

You stared at him as he looked at your knees worriedly. You softened, “I’m okay. It’s only my knees that bleeding which is very far to heart. It’s not like I’m going to die.” you joked with a chuckled.

Baekhyun give you a serious look, “Far to heart but you’re still feeling hurt.” he snapped. You gulped then lowered your head, “I was just joking..” you whispered.

“You’re joke isn’t good though.” he said. You looked up at him. A worried expression was still on his face. You bit your bottom lip, “Okay. I know this isn’t the right time for my joke. Don’t worry too much. I’m really okay..” you assured him as you flashed him a smile.

Baekhyun finally smiled, “That’s good to hear.” then Chanyeol finally came. He was running while holding a small plastic bag on his hand.

“Where’s the medicine?” Baekhyun asked. “Here!” Chanyeol showed up the small plastic bag. He then pulled out the medicine, alcohol and cotton.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun started working on your bleeding knees. Baekhyun on the left while Chanyeol on the right.

“Ow!” you winced in pain. “Mian. Wait a little, it almost done.” Chanyeol said, assuring you with a smile. You nodded, believing him.

Moments later, they finally done. Your knees have already something on it to secure the scratch om your knees. With that, BaekYeol sat on your both sides.

“Gomawo..” you suddenly split out. BaekYeol gaze at you and smiled. “It’s nothing. It’s our fault anyways..” Chanyeol said.

“Okay.. If you say so.” you simply replied. Baekhyun and Chanyeol lolked at each other then chuckled by your brilliant answer.

“You’re still our anti-fan. Only EXO-K’s anti-fan because I think you’re a fan of EXO-M now..” Baekhyun said.

You paused on it but then said, “So? I think EXO-M is better than you guys.” you simply spit it out. “Woah! You’re really unbelievable!” Chanyeol commented.

“I want to ask you first, did you already watch us performing?” Baekhyun asked. “Of course! I’m your personal assistant, remember?” you pointed out.

“Yeah! She has a point.” Chanyeol said. “But still, you’re not amaze at us, EXO-K?” Baekhyun asked. You shook your head, “No, not at all.”

BaekYeol’s jaws dropped. You was too prank by your amswers. You even answer it in front of them. They shook their heads, amused by your answers then gaze to the river.

Silence filled the atmosphere.

“Where is this place by the way? And how come no one around here besides us?” you suddenly asked, broking the silence.

“EXO Planet.” BaekYeol replied in unison. “Mwo?!” you gasped, confused.

“We called this EXO Planet because this is like our planet. Only EXO know this place but now, you also did.” Baekhyun said. “We used to go here when we’re still in trainee days. After practice, we got to go here to take some rest. This place was peaceful, this place was like a different place, a different planet that no one could ever enter but EXO only but we allowed you to be here.” Chanyeol added.

You looked around, *True. This place was peaceful and different to the other place. I never knew EXO was really close to each other before they debuted. Not only they’re talented, but also friendly and caring to each other.* you thought.

“Do you want us to show you our talent?” Chanyeol asked. You snapped out your thoughts and looked at him, “Hmm?”

Instead of giving you a answer, BaekYeol stood up and went near the river then faced you. With a smile, Baekhyun started to sing until Chanyeol came up for his rap.

To be honest, this is the first you heard them sing LIVE. You couldn’t believe that Baekhyun has a beautiful and powerful voice and Chanyeol on the other hand was really good in rapping.

Without you knowing, you was already smiling because of their little performance. They even do a funny dance. They may looks like a derps but their performance was cute. BaekYeol together was too cute to see performing together.

*I guess I’m a BaekYeol fan now..* that was you said on your mind as your smile didn’t fade away upon seeing BaekYeol’s LIVE performance.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

That’s all for today! I’ll update again tomorrow, I guess :)

Oh by the way, I want to read some good EXO fics. If anyone of you have, please message the link to me. Thanks ^^

And here some BaekYeol gifs~