Room Arrangement

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

The plane finally landed in China. All of you exited the plane and took the van that was already waiting for all of you, on the way to EXO-M’s dorm.

Hour later, the van finally stopped. All of you went out from the van and entered EXO-M’s new dorm.

“Ms. Shim, this dorm has only 4 rooms and it was already divided to all of us but you need to stay with the other members for a while.” the manager explained.

Your eyes widen, “Mwo?! I’ll stay with them?!” you gasped in disbelief. “Don’t worry. Once we added another room here, you’ll move there.” the manager said, “Or you can stay with me in my room if you don’t want to stay with the 2 of them.” he added.

You study the manager’s face and paused, “Araseo, I’ll stay with the other members.” you replied, afraid to sleep in the same room with the old man.

“Is that so? Okay! So, where do you want to sleep? Kris and Chen’s room, Xiumin and Tao’s room or Luhan and Lay’s room?” he asked.

You looked at EXO-M members one by one and made a long pause. EXO-M was staring back at you.

Luhan give you his angelic smile. Xiumin show you his bun face. Lay smiled at you and so did Chen. Tao stared at you with a serious yet scary face. Kris looked at you seriously.

You let out sigh, “Do I really need to stay with the 2 of them in one room?” you asked the manager. He simply nodded.

You looked at EXO-M once again. They’re still looking at you with the same expression except with Tao. He’s eyes was scary but you could see that he was shyly staring at you.

With another sigh, you spoke. “I’ll stay with Xiumin and Tao.” you blurted out. The unchoosed members face fell.

Xiumin jumped in happiness and the one who surprised you is Tao, you saw him smiled after you choose to stay in their room.

*Woah! He smiled. That was the first time I saw him smile.* you thought, amused.

“Okay then. Xiumin and Tao, go and bring her to your room.” the manager ordered. Xiumin and Tao beamed and nodded before leading the way to you.

“So, the others go to your respective rooms also.” the manager said. They nodded and do what their manager said.

With that, the manager went also to his room.

---

“Mwo?! There are only two beds?!” you gasped in disbelief. Just then, the manager came.

“Boys, can you help me bring the extra bed to this room?” he asked. You sigh, finally relieved.

Tao and Xiumin nodded. Minutes later, they’re back lifting the bed and positioned it inside the room.

“This will be your bed and feel comfortable, ne?” the manager said. You nodded and bowed, “Dae. Gomawo.”

The amnager give you a nod, “Go and have a dinner after unpacking your things, okay?” the manager said. All you 3 nodded, “Dae.”

Then the manager left.

“Do you want to help with that?” Xiumin asked. “No. Don’t mind my business, just do yours.” you replied withouth looking at him, unpacking your stuffs.

“Okay. As you wish! But atleast you choose to stay with us.” he beamed and went back to unpack his things.

“I wonder why did you choose to stay with us?” Tao suddenly blurted out. You shrugged, “I don’t have a reason.” you simply replied.

“Then why don’t you choose the others?” Xiumin asked. You lifted your head to face them, “Do you want me to choose the others then?” you raised an eyebrow.

Tao and Xiumin quickly shook their heads, “Ani. We’re just asking.” Xiumin snapped as Tao nodded in agreement.

You rolled your eyes continued unpacking, “Then stop asking me.” you said.

With that, they didn’t ask you anymore and also continued unpacking their things.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

More EXO-M moments to come~

EXO-K moments soon :]