A Goodbye

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

Morning came. You woke next morning, lying on a bed. You frowned, *How did I end up here?* you thought.

“Oh! You’re finally awake.” you suddenly heard a voice said. You turned to the voice’s direction and saw Luhan standing there with his wet hair.

“Where’s the others? And how did I end up here?” you asked. “About that, Kris carried you to his bed because we noticed that you’re not comefortable on your position that’s why..” he explained.

“And the others?” you asked once again. “They’re getting ready for the morning show. I just finished taking a bath so I went here to check you up. Now, you’re awake. You should prepare yourself.” he muttered.

You raised an eyebrow, “Wae?” you asked, completely confused. “Don’t you remember? You’re flight with EXO-K on coming back to Korea is scheduled today.” Luhan reminded.

“Right! I almost forgot.” you then jumped off the bed but lost your balance. Luckily, Luhan was there and caught you in time.

“Be careful.” Luhan said as he help you to stand up straight. “Oh.. Gomawo.” with thay said, stormed off the room and headed to the bathroom.

Luhan watched you walked away, *That’s the first time, first time hearing her thanking to anyone of us..* he thought but smiled.

---

As you finished taking a bath, you started packing up your things on going back to Korea, your hometown.

“Ready now Ms. Shim?” K’s manager asked. You beamed and nodded. Just then, EXO-K came out with a smile on their faces.

You rolled your eyes upon seeing their happy faces. For some reason, you don’t want to go back to Korea yet.

Just then, EXO-M came out with their manager. EXO-M wasn’t happy at all. They did really enjoyed being with you here in China.

You gaze at them before walking towards them. “Yah! Lightened up! The fans will be sad if they saw you guys in the morning show with that looks on your faces.” you said.

EXO-M looked at you in surprise and so did EXO-K. The managers glance at each other and smiled playfully upon seeing the different Haewon.

With that, EXO-M smiled brightly at you. “We’ll going to see each other again, right?” Lay asked, peeking at you. You nodded, “Of course! I’m EXO’s personal assisant, remember?” you replied.

“Yeah. She’s right. She’s our personal assistant so she will always stick with us but for now, she need to stay with EXO-K.” Kris said. You smiled at him in understanding.

“So.. I think this is a goodbye for now.” you trailed off. “Can we hug you?” Tao slowly asked. You paused and remained silent for a while.

“Oh.. It’s okay if you don’t want to..” Tao said with a pout. You looked up and smiled, “You guys are allowed to hug me.” you blurted out.

EXO-M’s eyes widen but Tao is wider. With a jump, Tao immediately hugged you. You startled by his sudden action but chuckled at the same time.

“We will miss you..” Tao said with a sad tone. You patted his back, “We will still see each other soon..” you said. Tao broke the hug, “See you soon then..” he said with a smile. You smiled back and nodded.

The next person who hug you is Chen. “When the time we see each other again, I’ll sing you another song.” he whispered between the hug. You broke the hug and stared at him, “Really?” you asked.

Chen smiled and nodded, “I promise.” he said raising his right hand, showing the sign of his promise. “Okay then. I’ll wait for that.” you said.

Then Lay hugged you next. “We didn’t talk much unlike the other members so I hope we can have a long conversation for our next meeting..” he said. You nodded, “Okay, we will..” ypu replied.

With a smile, Lay pulled back as Kris hugged you next. “You’re so tall.” you commented that made the other members even EXO-K burst into laughter.

“And you’re so short.” Kris snapped. You rolled your eyes but smiled. “We will miss you,” he paused, “a lot.. We will miss your bad attitude towards us.” he said. You released yourself from his hug and give him a glare, “So you still want me to be bad towards you huh? Okay then, just wait until we meet again.” you said and smirked.

“Mwo—” Kris didn’t finshed his sentence because Xiumin already hugging you. “I’m different with Kris. I like the new Haewon more. So please don’t change towards me hmm?” Xiumin whispered.

You smiled and nodded, “Dae.. Baozi..” you replied. Xiumin boke the hug, “Baozi?” he frowned. “I keep hearing it from Luhan so I thought that’s your nickname..” you explained.

Xiumin shot Luhan a look. Luhan shrugged, “I didn’t told her to call you by that name.” he defended an walked towards to give you a hug.

“We will miss you. I hope you’ll be okay there when we’re busy here.” Luhan said. You nodded, “Yeah.. I hope so too. I hope you guys will do great here in China too.” you replied.

“Ne, we will do our very best. And,” Luhan lean closer to your ear, “Keep calling Xiumin a Baozi because it’s more fit with him. Baozi, little bun.” he whispered then pulled back.

You chuckled and give him a nod. You glance at Xiumin and giggled. Xiumij give Luhan a look, “What did you say to her?” Luhan shrugged, “Nothing.”

“Okay, okay.. Stop that. You guys will going to be late if you don’t leave now. The morning show will start soon.” M’s manager reminded EXO-M.

“Right! let’s go now!” Luhan said as Xiumin rolled his eyes on him. Luhan stucked his tongue out to him as Xiumin made a face. You chuckled by their childish act and shook your head.

 “We need to go now also.” K’s manager said. EXO-K and you nodded. With that, all of you stepped out the door.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Next chapters will be EXO-K moments. No EXO-M for the mean time though >.<