No Choice

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

You rang the EXO dorm’s door bell a couple of times, patiently waiting for it to open despite of feeling annoyed.

Ding Dong!

You rang it once more. “Aish! What taking them so long?!” you mumbled to yourself.

Suddenly, the door burst open with a shirtless Kris that greeted you. Your eyes widened as you gasped. You quickly turned around with a red face.

Kris covered his upper body using the shirt that he was holding, “Uh-oh.. Mian.” he apologized.

“Just put a shirt on!” you snapped. “Uh-oh..” Kris immeadiately put his shirt on. “You can face me now.” you heard him say.

You slowly turned around. You sighed in relief after seeing that he was wearing a shirt now.

“So.. How can I help you?” he asked. *Oh yeah! I almost forgot!* you cleared your throat and raised the papers that Sooman left for you, “I’m here for this.” you replied.

Kris followed your hand as he raised an eyebrow, “What was that?” he asked in confusion.

“Mr. Lee Sooman told me to make you all fill up this.” you replied. He nodded in understanding, “Oh.. Come in.” he said as open the door widely for you.

You stepped your foot inside the dorm as Kris closed it before he followed you.

“Hyung, who is—” Tao was cut off when he saw suddenly saw you. The other members look at the door’s direction.

You could see that they were shocked by your sudden visit. You rolled your eyes, “I’m only here for this.” you said raising the papers that you was holding.

Suho raised an eyebrow to Kris. Kris shrugged, “Sooman hyung want us to fill up that papers.” he snapped.

Suho nodded in understanding. “Please take a seat.” Luhan stood up as he offered his seat to you.

Without any hesitation, you sat there without saying thank you to him. Kris walk over as EXO search a seat and focused on you.

You straightened up and started to distribute the papers to them one by one. “Please answer all the questions. Ask me if there’s a question you don’t understand.” you said.

They all nodded and started filling up the papers. Minutes later, they've already finished answering and gave the papers back to you.

*Good thing! They don’t have any question..* you thought, relieved.

You clapped once then stood up, “I’ll go ahead now.” you said and was about to leave when you heard Baekhyun speak, “Why don’t you stay here for a while?” he asked.

You stopped and turned around to look at them raiaing an eyebrow. “As you can see, Sehun isn’t here yet so why don’t you stay here for a while and wait for him? Besides, he also needs to fill up that paper right?” Baekhyun excused.

You look at them one by one and realized that he’s right, Sehun wasn’t around. Then you remembered that you saw him go out earlier.

You scanned the papers that you was holding and noticed that there’s one paper that has no answers.

You let out a heaved sigh, “I don’t have a choice, I guess.” you whispered and went back to your seat.

As you were sitting making yourself busy on the papers, you could feel that they are staring at you. You started to feel uncomfortable.

Just then, the door burst open as Sehun entered the dorm that made the others look at his direction. You closed your eyes with a sigh, *Thank God!*

“You’re finally here!” Luhan beamed. “Yeah and here’s our food.” Sehun replied as he showed the food to all of you.

“Uh.. Noona, you’re here too?” he gasped in surprised. “Don’t call me noona. We’re not close, okay.” you snapped and rolled your eyes.

Sehun pouted. “Here. Fill this up so I can leave now.” you said as you handed the paper to him.

Sehun just nodded and took the paper from you. In just one go, he already finished the paper. Sehun gave it back to you, “Here noona..”

“I told you don’t call me noona!” you saud in a bit loud voice that made him startled. EXO look at you in surprise.

Even yourself, you were surprised by your sudden raising a voice. You cleared your throat, “I have to go now.” you said and stood up.

Suddenly, your stomach made a sound that made you stopped halfway. You held your stomach with eyes closed, *Omo! This is embarassing!* you cursed to yourself.

Just then, EXO burst into laughter. You looked back at them and shot them a glare, “There’s nothing to laugh at!” you hissed.

“Seems like you haven’t ate dinner huh?” D.O. commented. “Yeah! And if you want, you can join us. Right guys?” Kai added.

The other members nodded in agreement. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” you said before you completely leave the dorm.

---

“Aish! My stomach reacted in no time!” you hissed to yourself as you entered your house.

Your stomach made a sound again, “Aigoo! Wait up! I’ll make food for you.” you said to your craving stomach.

You went to the kitchen, and searched for food. Unluckily, there’s no food to be seen. You frowned, *What?! No food?!*

You glanced to the clock, it’s already pass 9:00pm that means it will be dangerous for you to go out alone.

For the 3rd time, your stomach made a sound again as you placed your hand on it again. You closed your eyes and bit your bottom lip, *I only have one choice now and I don’t like it!*

With that, you stepped out from your house and dragged your foot towards EXO’s dorm.