EXO’s Personal Assistant

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

By the time you arrived at your house, you found your mom sleeping. Not wanting to disturb her, you went to your room and started packing your things.

After that, you went back to your mom’s room to pack her things also. Just then, your mom suddenly awoken.

“Uh.. Haewon-ah, what are you doing?” she asked, still half awake. You looked up, “Uh-oh.. Omma.. We’ll going to move a house.” you replied.

This time, your mom is fully awake as she sat up, “Mwo? Wae?!” she asked in confusion. “I already finished packing our things. We’re moving in a few minutes.” you replied, completely ignoring her question.

Your mom walked to you, “Where are we going to move? Don’t you want to live in this house anymore?” she asked. You shook your head, “Ani. I just gound a job and my boss offer a house near to my work.” you replied.

“What? Job? Why? You’re still a student to get a job. Aren’t you satisfy with my salary?” she asked.

You shook your head, “Ani omma. I want to work on this job and from now on, you will stop working.” you said.

“What? No, I can’t.” she said. Just then, you heard the sound of a car outside the house.

“It’s time to move omma.” you said as you took your things ans walked out. Hesitated, your mom followed you.

“Uh.. Why there’s a car here?” your mom suddenly asked. “I’ll explain to you later omma. Let’s go inside the car for now.” you said.

Confused, your mom did.

---

“Welcome to your new house Ms. Shim Haewon.” Sooman greeted as you and your mom arrived at the place. “Welcome Mrs. Shim.” he also greeted your mom.

Your mom peek at you in confusion. “Uh-oh.. Omma, this is Lee Sooman. He’s my boss, Founding Chairman of SM Entertainment.” you introduced. “SM? you mean one of the kpop industry?” she asked. You simply nodded.

Your mom immediately bowed after she confirmed. “Annyeong haseyo Mr. Lee.” she greeted.

“Feel free to your new house.” he said. “We will.” your mom replied.

“Hmm.. Mrs. Shim, can I borrow Haewon for today? I need to introduce her to EXO.” Sooman asked. “Okay but who is EXO?” she asked.

“One of the boy bands in the kpop industry under my company. Your daughter is now their personal assistant.” he replied. Your mom turned to you, “You’re a personal assistant of an idols now?” she asked. “I’ll explain to you later omma.” you replied.

“So.. Can I bring her to SM Building now?” Sooman snapped. “Uh-oh.. Ne. You can.” your mom replied.

With that, both you and Sooman went to SM Building.

---

“EXO, meet your new personal assistant, Ms. Shim.” Sooman introduced you to them.

EXO stared at you as you stared back. “Guys, introduce yourselves.” Sooman said. EXO obeyed as they introduced themselves one by one.

“Now, your turn Ms. Shim.” Sooman said. “I don’t think I still need to do that. I bet they’re already know me, right?” you snapped as you titled your head to them.

Sooman sighed, “I’ll do it for you then. So EXO, as you know, she’s your anti-fan. Shim Haewon. But now, she’s your personal assistant now. Please take care for her. You too Ms. Shim, try to get along with them since it’s part of your job.” he said.

“Do I have a choice?” you asked in annoyance. “Exactly hyung. Why did you hire her when it’s obviously that she’s not willing to do her job?” Xiumin snapped.

“It was an offer and she accepted it.” Sooman simply replied. “Yeah.. I wonder why did she accept it.” Suho said.

You remained silent, not knowing what to say. You took a deep breath, “Okay. Honestly, I don’t want to take this job and since I really need a job, I don’t have any choice but to accept it.” you finally spoke.

“But how we will work with you if you’re not willing to do your job?” Chen snapped. You paused on it. Even yourself, you couldn’t imagine how to play your role as their personal assistant.

“Wait.. Stop asking such questions. From now on, you need to work all together for your own good.” Sooman snapped.

“I understand her situation. If I were her, I would also accept the offer.” Baehyun suddenly said. Luhan nodded in agreement, “Me too. I don’t want to judge her just because she’s our anti-fan.” he said.

“If hyung agrees, I'll agree too.” Sehun snapped. EXO rolled their eyes to their maknae.

“I think we need to deal with it.” Tao said. “Yeah since we don’t have a choice.” Chanyeol added.

The others nodded hesitatedly.

“D.O. and Lay, any comments?” Sooman asked. D.O. shrugged, “I think it would be fun to work with a anti-fan.” he stated.

EXO’s jaws dropped by the sudden statement. “Well.. I think it is.” Lay agreed.

“Okay then, it settled. I hope you all will get along and by the way, Haewon’s new house is next to your dorm guys.” Sooman said.

“Eh?! Next to ours?” Kris gasped. Sooman simply nodded, “So.. have you guys finished practicing?” Sooman changed the topic. “Yes, we’re already done.” Kai replied.

Just then, your phone suddenly vibrated. You pulled it out and received a message from Baekhee.

to: Haewon

Yah! Where are you? Why did you move house? You didn’t even told me!

from: Baekhee

You pressed the reply button to reply a text to her,

to: Baekhee

Mian. Let’s meet up in our old house, I’ll explain to you.

from: Haewon

“Umm.. Mr. Lee, I have to go now.” you said. “Okay, just go with EXO. They will also go back to their dorm.” Sooman said.

You shook your head, “No need. I can go by myself.” you snapped. “Yah! We know you hate us but you don’t need to refuse our ride.” Suho said.

You ignored him and face Sooman, “I’ll go ahead now.” you lightly bowed an left.

“Aish! That girl!” Xiumin cursed. “She really does hate us I think.” Chen said.

Sooman cleared his throat, “You guys go back to your dorm now and take a rest.” he snapped.

“Dae.” EXO bowed then also left.