Happy Camp

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

After the phone call ended, you open the door and went out. Right after you stepped out, EXO-M’s manager passed by.

“Oh.. Ms. Shim..” he called. You bowed a bit, showing your politeness. “Get ready, EXO-M will guesting on Happy Camp tonight.” he gestured.

“Happy Camp?” you asked, completely confused. He simply nodded, “One of the popular variety show here in China.” he explained.

“Uh-oh..” you nodded in understanding. “It’s still morning so you can prepared the boys’ clothes later.” he said.

You nodded once again, “Dae.” The manager give you a nod before heading to his room. With that, you headed towards the living room.

You found EXO-M watching TV there. They were sitting on the long couch all together. You walked over and sat on the single couch on the side.

All 6 pair of eyes gazed at you. You didn’t care to turned your head to them and just focus on the TV screen. Seconds later, their gazes went back to the TV screen.

“Could you guys tell me what kind of show ‘Happy Camp’ is?” you suddenly blurted out, eyes still locked to the TV screen.

Their gazes went back to you in synchronized. You stared back, raising an eyebrow. “Is my question hard to answer?” you asked.

“Uh-oh.. Ani. Umm.. Happy Camp is one if the most popular variety show here in China. It’s like a game show for me and maybe an interview. More like that.” Kris said.

Your mouth formed an ‘o’ as you nodded in understanding. “Why did you ask?” Xiumin asked.

“Nothing.” you replied and turned back your gaze on the TV screen. “Are you going with us on that show?” Tao asked.

“What do you think? Of course, I will go. I’m your personal assistant, remember?” you replied with a rolling eyes.

Tao pouted as Kris patted his back. ‘Get use to her attitude.’ Kris mouthed to the maknae. Tao nodded in understanding.

You stood up, making EXO-M looked up to you. “Where are you going?” Lay asked as you started to walked away. “I need to prepare all you guys clothes.” you replied without turning back and soon, disappeared from their sight.

EXO-M looked at each other. “Let’s also prepare, shall we?” Luhan suggested. “But it’s still early..” Chen snapped.

“And so?” Luhan raised an eyebrow. “Luhan is right, we need to prepare now. Plus, we need to be there early, right?” Xiumin explained.

Luhan smiled, “Thank you Baozi.” he sang. Xiumin rolled his eyes. “I’ll go with them too. Come on guys, let’s get ready.” Kris motioned.

With that, all of them went to their respective rooms including Chen to prepare theirselves.

---

It was already 5:00pm, all was prepared already. EXO-M, the manager and yourself leave the dorm and went to the show called ‘Happy Camp’.

There are lots of fans there. Almost all of them are waiting for EXO-M, holding their own fanboards with an ‘EXO-M’ on it and some of them are holding posters of each member.

You gaze at how many fans are there to wait EXO-M. *They’re already famous. But.. other SMEnt artists are still the best.* you bitterly thought.

Minutes later, the show got started. The opening of the show is a dance. Back-up dancers are one that was dancing then followed by the hosts.

The hosts made an opening speech before calling EXO-M. Just when EXO-M came out, the crowd started to make a loud noise. They were going crazy seeing the new idol EXO-M.

You rolled your eyes then shook your head, *What a crazy fans!* you thought.

The hosts started to talk with EXO-M then each member started to introduced themselves one by one. Even you don’t understand mandarin, you could still sense that they were introducing theirselves.

The show went good. Unluckily, you don’t understand the whole show. You’re really in mandarin so you completely not understand what tgey were saying.

But during the show, a smile just suddenly went up to your face unknowingly. When the time Xiumin, Luhan and Tao were going to kick the ball, you could help but let out a short laugh.

After the show, all of you went back to the dorm. All the members of EXO-M looks tired as they fall aleep in the whole ride on the way to the dorm.

Even you did nothing on the show and just watch, your eyelids voluntarily dropped and soon enough, fall asleep also.