Having a Dinner with EXO

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

Right at this moment, you were already standing in front of EXO’s dorm. You played with your fingers as you bit your bottom lip.

*Should I or not?* you asked yourself. After thinking in a minute, you decided to not approach them.

You shook your head, *I still have pride for myself. I must choose to starve in my house than to eat with them.*

Right after you spun around to go back to your house, you heard a sudden voice from brhind. “Oh! Haewon?!” Chen gasped in a loud voice that made the others hear it.

It made you stopped and bit your lip, *Omo! I’m caught!*

“Eh?! She’s here?” Lay asked Chen as he walked out to see you there. “Oh! Haewon, you’re still here.” Xiumin said as he walked out.

You slowly spun around to face them, “Uh-oh.. I was about to go..” you said. “Yah! Yah! What’s happening here?” D.O. suddenly came on the scene and surprised to see you there.

“Oh! Haewon? Why are you doing here? Are you going to eat with us now?” D.O. asked. You quickly shook your head, “Ani. Ani. I was about to—” you didn’t even finished your sentence when your stomach make a sound. “Uh-oh..”

You saw them staring at you until they burst into laughter. “Your stomach already answered my question for you.” D.O. said with a smirk.

“No! I shall go now.” you was about to leave when Chen and Lay grabbed your both hands and dragged you inside their dorm.

“Yah! Let me go!” you yelled at them as you tried to escape but you’re already inside their dorm.

“Oh? Noona? You’re here again?” Sehun brightly beamed. You rolled your eyes as you shot Chen and Lay a glare, “Ask them.” you said.

Kris raised an eyebrow at the two, “Why is she doing here?” he asked. “She’s going to eat with us.” Xiumin snapped.

“You’re going to eat with us noona?” Kai asked. You frowned, *Noona?* “Yah! Will you two stop calling me noona?! We’re not close, okay!” you hissed.

“But you’re now our personal assistant so as for being polite, they need to call you noona.” Luhan snapped. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!”

“Come on, let’s eat now.” Baekhyun interrupted as grabbed your arm and dragged you to the dining area. Before you could protest, you were already there and so was EXO.

Suho get the plates and placed it to the table along with the food. They started to eat as you just stared at them. “Woah! So tasty!” Sehun beamed.

“Hmm..” you heard Luhan mumbled while chewing his food. You swallowed hard a you bit you bottom lip. *Omo! I’m starving here badly..*

“Don’t you want to eat?” Suho suddenly asked you. You looked away, “No, I’m not.” but seems like your stomach says the opposite because it make a sound again.

You face palmed yourself, *Oh God!* “Aigoo! Your stomach will hurt if you keep denying and just sit there. Come on eat.” Tao said.

You cleared you throat, “Okay then.” was all you said and started to eat. You could feel that they are staring at you.

You stopped on eating and face them, “Quit staring, just eat.” you snapped in annoyance and continued eating again.

Luckily, they obeyed you and continue their food also.

---

“Who’s assigned to wash the dishes?” Kris asked as all of you finished the dinner. No one reacted.

You cleared your throat, “I’ll go wash the dishes.” you blurted. EXO gulped as they look at you in surprise.

“No, noona! You don’t need to do it. I’m the one who assigned to do it.” Kai snapped. You shook your head, “No, I’ll do it. Besides, I’m not that kind of person who just eat with strangers and just leaves without doing anything.” you said as you took all the plates.

“Strangers? Is that what you think of us?” D.O. asked. You didn’t respond instead you headed to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Luckily, no one followed you. With that, you started washing the dishes. After washing it, you carefully placed the plates to its right place before you went back to the living room.

As you reach the living room, you found them talking to each other seriously. You walked closer to them and heard that Kris telling a scary story to his co-members.

Since they were busy on what they were doing, you just stood there and decided to listen to them.

Suddenly, you heard one of them sob. You followed the sound and found out that it was Tao. You was surprised to see him crying.

“Hyung, please stop. I don’t like scary stories.” Tao managed to say. You couldn’t believed what you was seeing right now, a guy with that look was scared hearing a scary story.

“Aigoo! We’re enjoying the story, okay. Just try to enjoy it, will you?” Lay hissed.

Tao cried even more when Kris continued the story. You coudn’t help it as you burst into laughter.

Kris suddenly stopped as EXO turned to your direction with an open mouth, surprised to see you there.

Xiumin elbowed Tao who’s sitting next to him, “Look Tao! You makes her laugh!” he blurted. Your smile faded. You cleared your throat, “I’ve already finished the dishes. I’m going now.” after saying those words, you hurriedly left their dorm.

EXO chuckled because of your reaction except the crying baby, Tao.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Please check out my new fic: Teaching The Cold-Hearted Luhan To Fall In Love. Thanks!