Flight to China

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

“Are you that close to them now?” Sooman asked, who was sitting next to you inside the van.

You flatted your back on your seat and shrugged, “I’m not close to any member of EXO.” you replier and closed your eyes.

“But I can see that you’re close to them especially Baekhyun. You guys already get along and even went jogging together.” Sooman commented.

“Just because you saw me with him doesn’t mean we’re close. And about their reaction earlier, they’re just overreacting.” you replied with annoyed tone.

“If you say so.” he said and also flatted his back on his seat. With your eyes still eyes closed, you turned your head opposite of Sooman to take a good nap.

---

“Haewon-ah, wake up.” you felt someone shook you, interrupting your sleep.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Kris’ face right in front of yours. You immediately pushed him that made his head hits the van roof.

“Ow!” he winced in pain. “Hyung, what happen?” Tao asked. “I was trying to wake her up but she just pushed me and my head hit the van roof.” Kris replied while rubbing his head.

Tao turned to you. You gulped because of scary stare, *That eyes..* “Ani, I was just shock to see him right in front of my face that’s why I accidentally pushed him.” you defended yourself.

“Don’t explain to me. Explain it to hyung.” Tao snapped. “Uh-oh.. Ne. Sorry, I didn’t mean to..” you trailed off.

EXO-M stared at you with wide eyes. “Woah! Did you hear that? She said sorry.” Lay blurted, earning a glare from you.

“Uh-oh..”

“Are you guys planning to get off the van or not?” Sooman suddenly snapped. “Dae!” EXO-M echoed.

With that, all of you went out from the van.

---

“Aren’t you going to China too?” you suddenly asked Sooman as you didn’t saw any baggage around him.

He shook his head, “Ani. I still need to handle EXO-K here and the other SMEnt artists.” he replied.

You raised an eyebrow, “Mwo?! Do you mean.. I’m going to China with only these 6 guys?” you asked in disbelief.

Sooman firmly shook his head, “No. Their manager will join you guys.” he simply replied.

Just then, a man went out from a car and walked towards your direction. “So, this is EXO-M's manager. He will take care of all the schedules of EXO-M there. You can ask him about some stuff too, Ms. Shim.” Sooman said to you.

You just nodded and bowed, showing some respect.

“Shall we go now?” the manager asked you and EXO-M. You nodded and so did EXO-M.

Lee Sooman entered the van again and waved goodbye to all of you before the van drove off.

You, EXO-M and their manager headed to the plane since it’s already time for the flight to China.

“If you have a question, don’t hesitate to ask me.” the manager said while walking. You just give him a nod, “Ne.”

“Don’t be shy, okay? Just feel comfortable around me.” he said. You nodded once again.

Just then, you guys are now in front of the plane. All of you entered it.

The manager sat first and you was about to sit next to him but someone already did.

With a sigh, you search for an empty seat.

You smiled as you saw one empty seat. You was about to sit there when a hand suddenly grabbed your wrist that made you stop halfway.