D.O.’s Eyes

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

You waved a last goodbye to EXO-M before entering the van with EXO-K and K’s manager. With that, the van that EXO-M using droved off.

Next soon, the van that you were using also droved off. You were smiling that time, remembering the childish act of EXO-M.

Suddenly, someone poke your shoulder. You turned to your side and saw Baekhyun. Your smile fell, “What?” you asked, annoyed. “Why are you nice to them but not to us?” he pointed out.

You made a pause on it. You then shrugged, “Quit asking. I don’t want to talk for now.” you replied then glnace at the window.

Baekhyun pouted then went back to Chanyeol. “What did she say?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun sadly shook his head, “Nothing, as usual.”

EXO-K face fell and decided to not bother you.

Moments later, the van finally stopped. All of you including the manager stepped out the car. With that, all of you headed to the plane and entered it.

You was the last person who enter the plane among all you 8. You look around, searching for a better place. There are only two vacant seats there. Unluckily, the one is in between D.O. and Suho and the other one is in between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

You facepalmed yourself upon seeing those vacant seats. That time, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho and D.O. were brightly smiling at you, hoping that you could seat next to them.

With a sigh, you dragged your foot forward until you reach the center of the seats. You glance left to right, thinking of the right spot to sit on.

Just then, Chanyeol reach your wrist. You turned to him and raised an eyebrow, “You can sit next to us.” Chanyeol said gesturing the seat in between him and Baekhyun. You saw Baekhyun smiled and nodded. The manager was sitting to Baekhyun with his eyes closed.

You shrugged then give them a smile. BaekYeol excitedly beamed when they saw you smile, knowing that you would sit in between them but no.

You twisted your wrist, escaping from Chanyeol’s grip. “Sorry but I’d rather choose to sit in between Suho and D.O. than you guys.” with that, you turned to Suho’s and D.O.’s direction then sat in between them.

BaekYeol pouted upon wintessing your walking away from them.

“Good choice!” Suho said as D.O. nodded on agreement. You rolled your eyes, “Make sure that I made the right choice.” you whispered and closed your eyes. Just then, you heard voices giggling. You turned to your right and saw both Kai and Sehun giggling with happiness.

“Well.. I guess this is a wrong place.” you said with a sigh after seeing Kai sitting next to D.O. and Sehun next to Kai.

“As if you can take to sit between those derps.” D.O. snapped, nodding at Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s direction.

With another sigh, you closed your eyes. “Sleep will be the one that can help me..” Suho chuckled and so did D.O. Soon, you drifted off to sleep.

---

Slowly, your eyes open. You looked around and saw EXO-K except D.O. sleeping. You turned to D.O. and realized that he was listening to his ipod with an earphone on his ears.

D.O.’s back and head was comfortably resting to his seat. He was like Chen when it comes to music. They both love hearing music but the different is, Chen was listening to music with eyes closed but for D.O., he’s eyes were open. Correction: WIDE OPEN just like his name, D.O

You keep examining his action and study his eyes also, studying if it is going to blink or not. Unbelievably, it’s not.

“Quit staring.” D.O. suddenly spoke. You froze, right on your spot. You then cleared your thoat and shrugged, “I’m not.” you said, looking away.

D.O. turned to you as he removed one the earphone on his left ear, “You are.” he said. You looked back at him and was about to say something but you suddenly burst onto laughter upon seeing his wide eyes just in front of you.

D.O. frowned, “Yah! What are you laughing at?” he asked in confusion. You tried to speak but your laugh stopping you to do so. All you just did was pointing at him a you continued laughing that cause the other wake up.

“What’s happening?” Suho asked while rubbing his eyes. Kai give D.O. a confused look but all D.O. was shook hi head since he have no idea of your laugh also.

BaekYeol which is sitting across your seats, took a peek on you. They glance at each other in confusion. “What’s that?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun shook his head, “Molla..”

D.O. then held your shoulder, “Yah! Stop laughing. People will be mistaken you as a crazy girl.” he said. Finally, you managed to stop on laughing and calm down.

D.O. raised an eyebrow, “What exactly happen to you? You just burst into laughter without a reason.” he said. “Who says my laughter has no reason?” you snapped.

He raised an eyebrow, “So, what is the reason then?” he asked. “Your eyes.” you said, loud enough for all the members of EXO-K to hear.

With that statement, EXO-K burst into laughter upon hearing your straightforward answer. D.O. shot his co-members a look that made their stopped laughing.

Then he turned to you, “You one crazy girl.” he said. “Psh! I’m not crazy. It’s just that, your eyes were big. Haha!” you said, letting out a short laugh that made the other chuckled before going back to sleep.

Embarrassed, D.O rested back on his seat and put back his earphone to his left ear then closed his eyes, not wanting you to make fun with him anymore.

With another chuckle, you glance at him then grabbed the earphone from his left ear. D.O.’s eye popped open as he turned to you, “Yah! What was that?!” he hissed.

But your eyes were closed as your head was resting on your seat. The earphone was already stuck on your right ear. “Don’t stare at me or I’ll burst into laughter again.” you snapped, still eyes closed.

“Give me first my earphone.” he said. “I want to listen to music before I sleep. You have one earphone so let me have this one for a moment. You can freely remove it when I’m completely fall asleep.” you said with eyes closed.

Hearing your reason, D.O. let you shared with his earphone. He then changed his earphone from his right ear to his left so it will be compatible to each other.

Soon enough, you drifted off to asleep. D.O. doesn’t want to bother you anymore so he let the earphone remained on your ear and soon, D.O. followed you to dreamland.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Yay! Did you guys enjoyed my triple update today?

Anyone of you want me to update more later?