Her Soft Side

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

PIIAAK!

A loud sound of slap can be heard. It was like the time stopped. You couldn’t move nor speak just when you realized that the fangirl slaped you.

Just then, you heard a voice from behind said. “Why did you do that?” Suho said to the girl.

“Because she said that you guys are just lipsyncing.” the girl defended. “Just because of that?” Kris joined the conversation.

The girl raised an eyebrow, “Mwo?! Aren't you guys supposed to be mad by now?!!” she asked in confusion.

“Yes but she’s right. We did lipsycing sometimes. And as you can see, she’s our personal assistant so if you hurt her, it seems like you also hurt us. I understand why are you angry with her but please don’t hurt her just because of us. Do it not because I said, do it as being EXOtics, our fans.” Suho said.

The girl bit her bottom lip and turned to you, “You’re lucky, they still defended you even you said hurtful things about them.” then she looked back to Suho and Kris bowed a little, “We’re sorry for causing a scene.” she said as her two friends also bowed.

“Okay then, do you want an autograph from us?” Kris asked. The fangirls eagerly nodded.

Kris turned to the other members, “Guys come here. We will give them an autograph.” EXO nodded amd went to them.

“Kai and Sehun, bring Haewon inside the van first.” Suho ordered as the two walked to you and led you to the van. Still shocked, you followed.

With that, Kai and Sehun went back to the other members to give the fangirls a fansign.

After the fansign, EXO went back to the van seeing you staring at the window.

Luhan was about to sat next to you beside the window but you didn’t move and you were sitting on his spot. He decided to sit on your other side so he’s now sitting in between you and Sehun.

As all the members already hopped inside, the van drove off.

“Why did you guys do that?” you suddenly blurted along the ride, still staring at the window. No one replied.

*They must be angry at me..* you thought.

With a sigh, you turned around to face them. Your jaw dropped when you saw them sleeping.

You rolled your eyes and face the window again, *I guess they’re not. They must be really tired now.*

---

The van stopped in front of EXO dorm. The driver turned around only to see EXO silently sleeping.

He was about to wake them up when you suddenly spoke, “I’ll do it.” you snaped.

The driver looked at you, “Are you sure?” he asked. You simply nodded. “Okay then.” he said and flatted his back to his seat.

You turned back to face EXO’s sleeping positions. You gently shook Luhan who is sitting next to you, “Wake up.” you said.

Luhan started to moved and slowly opened his eyes. “We’re already here. Come on and help wake the others.” you said. He nodded as both you two started to wake the others.

“Sehun-ah, wake up!” Luhan shook him. “Baekhyun, wake up. We’re here.” you said with a gently shook of his shoulder. Then to the others and soon, they all wake up.

With that, all of you get off from the van. “Mian if we fall asleep.” Lay said to you with a yawn.

You shook your head, “Ani. It’s okay.” you replied with a normal tone. EXO paused and slowly gaze at you, surprised by your sudden changed of mood.

“Umm.. About what happen earlier,” you started. “Why did you guys do that? You must mad at me because of what I said about all of you, you know..” you added.

“Just because we did that doesn’t mean we’re not mad at you.” D.O. said that made you look up at them.

“But partcially, you’re right. We did lipsyncing at times and plus, you’re still our personal assistant. We need to take of you and vise versa.” D.O. continued.

You softened. “And we still human and have feelings too. We understand why are you like this. We have different beliefs so maybe your beliefs doesn’t match with us.” Chanyeol added.

You lowered your head, not knowing what to say. “Go home now, you must be tired now. We also need to take some rest. This day was really tiring.” Xiumin motioned to you.

You nodded as you spun around and walked away. EXO made their way inside the dorm.

You stopped halfway and turned back to them. “EXO!” you shouted that made them stop and looked back at you.

“Mianhae!” you shouted once more before rushing inside your house. EXO looked at each other, surprised by the sudden showing your soft side. With a smile, they entered their dorm.