A Night with BaekYeol [Baekhyun & Chanyeol]

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun will stay at Ms. Shim’s room.” M’s manager announced.

“Yay!” both Chanyeol and Baekhyun beamed as they high-five each other. “Mwo?! Why them?” you reacted.

“Wae? Do you have a problem with them?” K’s manager asked. “You can stay with us again if you want, right Tao?” Xiumin snapped as Tao warmly nodded in agreement.

You open your mouth to speak when Baekhyun snapped you, “No! Of course! She don’t have a problem, right Haewon?” Baekhyun eyed you.

You rolled your eyes and was about to say something when someone interrupted you again. This time, it’s Chanyeol. “Yeah! And I think she like to sleep with us.” he muttered.

“Okay then. Now, go to your respective rooms.” M’s manager gestured. You stared at him indisbelief but M’s manager and K’s manager already left and headed to their room.

You shot Chanyeol and Baekhyun a look as they flashed you a bright smile. “Kaja! I want to see our room.” Baekhyun beamed. Before you coukd protest, both Baekhyun and Chanyeol already dragged you to your room.

Tao pouted, “I still want to sleep with her..” he muttered. “Nado.” Xiumin joined. “But you can’t. Now, mind telling me where our room is?” Suho snapped.

“Oh yeah! This way..” Xiumin and Tao led the way as Suho followed. With that, Kris, Chen, D.O. and Kai headed also to their room and so did Lay, Luhan and Sehun.

---

“Yah! I don’t want to sleep with you two in one room. Let me go!” you screamed under your breath as both Chanyeol and Baekhyun settled you on your bed.

“Only one bed here?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow as he scanned the room. “I’m the only one who’s sleeping here so of course there’s only one bed here.” you said with a rolling eyes.

“So..” Chanyeol trailed off as he gave you a creepy smile. You frowned, “So now, get off my bed and settle your blankets on the floor.” you snapped.

Chanyeol looked down on your bed, “Your bed seems big and I think all the 3 of us can sleep here, right Bacon?” he said. “You’re right Yeol.” Baekhyun smiled on that idea.

Your eyes widen in horror, “Mwo?! Andwae!! Get off. NOW!” you blurted as you try to pushed them off the bed but they are stronger than you so you failed.

You let out a heaved a sigh, *What have I done in my previous life to give me this kind of punishment?*

“Okay, I give up.” you said and laid on the bed. BaekYeol beamed as they laid next to you. They both facing you that made you feel uneasy.

You cleared your throat, “Er.. Can one of exchange position with me? I don’t want to sleep at the center.” you said, cooly.

“Okay. Let’s exchange.” Baekhyun said. You let out a sigh, relieved. As you wad about to exchange with Baekhyun, Chanyeol grabbed your arm to stopped you.

You turned to him, “What?” you asked, annoyed. “Let’s exchange instead of him.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun eyed him, “No. She’s going to exchange with me. I want to sleep next to you.” he muttered. “I want to sleep next to her too so she’s going to exchange with me.” Chanyeol protested.

“No! She will exchange with me!”

“No! She won’t!”

“She will!”

“She won’t!”

“She will!”

“She won’t!”

Your ears will going to explode anytime because of their arguement. “Yah! Stop it! I’m not going to exchange to anyone. Now, sleep. I need some rest.” you snapped and closed your eyes.

You heard them beamed as they started nagging at you. You ignored them and let yourself to sleep.

“Haewon-ah, don’t sleep so fast. Let’s talk for a while. You know, we miss you a lot.” Baekhyun said. You didn’t open your eyes, completely ignoring him.

“Haewon-ah, don’t sleep please..” Chanyeol whispered to you ear that made you felt shivers went up to your spine. Still, you didn’t open your eyes and tried your best to sleep.

To you unluck, BaekYeol didn’t gave up easily. They continued nagging you but you keep your eyes shut closed.

Just then, silence filled the room. You mentally smiled, *Finally! I thought they didn’t know how to give up.* with that, you slowly drifted to sleep.

Just when you was about to fully entered the dreamland, you felt 2 pairs of hand started tickling you.

Your eyes popped open, totally startled. You couldn’t help it but laugh. “Y-Yah! S-Stop it!” you managed to say.

“Say that you won’t going to sleep fir a moment and have a talk with the 2 of us first before we’ll stop.” Chanyeol challenged.

“N-No!” you replied. With that, BaekYeol tickled you more that made you laugg hard. “Ara, ara. I w-won’t sleep a-and talk with y-you 2 for a m-moment.” you managed to day between your laugh.

Finally, they stopped. “Good girl!” Baekhyun smirked. You rolled your eyes while breathing heavily.

“So.. did you miss us, EXO-K?” Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol nodded along the question. “No, why would I?” you simply replied, not even thinking if you hurt them or not.

BaekYeol pouted. “Even so.. We miss you,” Chanyeol paused. “..a lot.” he continued. You stunned by his word and remained silent, not knowing what to say.

“Right, we all miss you a lot.” Baekhyun said. “W-Whatever!” you said with a rolling eyes.

With that, no one talk or started a new conversation. That time, you thought that they already done nagging at you but no. They’re just started.

The next thing you realized, they already asking you some random questions. You firmly answered it without you knowing.

It’s already 2:00am but BaekYeol seems don’t want to stop on talking. You facepalmed yourself and mumbled, “I’m tired. Let me sleep now.”

“Want us to sing a song for you for you to sleep peacefully?” Baekhyun asked. You just give him a nod, “That’s good since my sleep isn’t peaceful on the first place.” you sid and closed your eyes.

Baekhyun started the song as Chanyeol sing a long. A smile formed on your face as you heard them sing. Their voices are awesome. Soon enough, you completely fell asleep.