A Ride

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

You woke up next morning and found your mom preparing breakfast. You walked to her direction.

“Good morning omma!” you greeted. “Oh! Haewon-ah, you’re finally awake. Have a sit and eat.” your mom said.

You took the seat across your mom and stared at the food, “Where did you get all this?” you suddenly asked.

“Oh about the food! Mr. Lee Sooman went here early and he gave this to us. Oh! Another, there’s a car outside with a driver. Mr. Lee Sooman told him to take you to school.” your mom said.

“Mwo? He did?” you gasped. Your mom simply nodded. “Eat now or you’ll br late for school.” your mom snapped.

“Uh-oh..” you nodded and started your food.

---

“Omma, I’m off now. Don’t go to work anymore. I’ll be back early for my first day of my job.” you said.

“But I need to work—” before your mom could finish her sentence, you cut her off. “We’re living here now because of my job and I accepted my job beause I don’t want you to work anymore so please omma, do what I say. It’s for your own good.” you snapped.

Your mom let out a sigh before she give you a nod. “I’m going now. Annyeong!” you kissed your mom’s cheek and stepped out from the house.

---

“Annyeong haseyo Agashi! Please get in.” the driver greeted you as he opened the car door for you.

You shook your head, “I’m not going to ride that car. Please tell Mr. Lee Sooman to stop sending me a car for school.” you simply said and walked away.

“But Agashi! Mr. Lee Sooman told me to send you to school.” you heard the driver shouted.

“Just tell him what I said to you.” you saud without looking back and continued walking.

As you passed by EXO dorm, you saw them went out and looking at you that made you stopped. You rolled your eyes and walked away.

While you was walking, a van suddenly stopped at your side. You also stopped and turned to to it. One window of the van suddenly open as Chanyeol’s face greeted you, “You’re going to school, right? Wanna ride?” he asked brightly.

You rolled your eyes for the second time and continued walking without saying a word.

The van started to move again and stopped at your tracks once again. “Come on! This ride is free. Plus, your school is far from here.” this time, it was D.O. who spoke.

You paused and look to the way to school. He’s right, your school is far from the place that you were standing right now.

“Okay, I accept the offer.” you said and with that, D.O excitedly open the door for you. You entered the van and sat in between Sehun and Luhan since that’s the only vacant seat.

You didn’t talk in the whole even though the members tried to talk to you. All you did was closed your eyes and rested your back comfortably on your seat.

---

“Haewon-ah, we’re already here.” you felt someone shook you. You slowly open your eyes and saw Luhan looking at you. You look around and saw the other members focusing on you.

You finally realized that you fell asleep because of the whole ride. “Uh-oh.. I’m off now.” you said as you straightened up.

You was about to open the door when you heard Kai said, “I’ll open it for you.” “Don’t—” before you could protest, Kai already opened it, WIDELY OPEN.

“Omo! Is that EXO?!” you heard a girl outside shouted out loud. “Kyaa! It’s Kai!!” another girl shouted until you heard the squeals become loud.

You facepalmed yourself in disbelief, *This is bad!*

“Close the door! Palli!” Suho shouted as Kai quickly closed it again. “Drive!” Kris ordered in panic as the driver immediately start the car again.

“What? Wait! I still have to attend school!” you protested but the car already departed.