Talk with Lee Sooman

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

Just when you and Baekhyun reached the dorm, a familiar figure could be seen. You were facing his back so you couldn’t figure out who is was.

“Sooman hyung is here?” then Baekhyun suddenly blurted out. *Uh yeah! That’s Lee Sooman.* you thought.

“Oh! Baekhyun finally here!” Chanyeol beamed, “With Haewon?” he slowly added with a question look.

Sooman and the others turned to yours and Baekhyun’s direction. You shrugged, “We just saw each other on the way.” you defended.

Sooman walked towards you. “I need to talk to you with them.” he said as he nodded to EXO’s direction.

You simply nodded a you followed him inside the dorm. The others also followed.

Chanyeol ran to Baekhyun and started questioning him, “Yah! Why were you two together?” he asked with curiousity.

Baekhyun shrugged, “If you heard what she said then you must already know it.” he replied as walk passed by him.

Still unsatisfied, Chanyeol run to catch him up again for another question. “I don’t believe her. Where exactly you two went to?” he asked.

“Just look at my outfit and hers. It explains it all.” Baekhyun replied before he completely entered the dorm.

Pouting, Chanyeol followed entering the dorm.

---

As all of you settled on the seats, all the attention were focus at Lee Sooman.

“So,” Sooman started. “We all know that EXO is divided into two groups right?” he continued.

EXO nodded as you waited for Sooman to continue.

“You guys also know that EXO-M needs to focus in China so EXO-M will go to China and I have already set your flights tomorrow. You guys will have some interviews there.” he said.

EXO nodded in understanding.

“Another thing, when we came back here from China, EXO-K and EXO-M will stay in separate dorms.” Sooman added.

Sadly, EXO just give him a nod. You raised an eyebrow, “Do I really need to be here? I don’t think I’m involve with this.” you snapped.

“Of course you are! You’re their personal assistant so you must get involved with this.” Sooman simply replied.

“What do you mean?” you asked in confusion. “Since EXO-M is going to China tomorrow and you’re their personal assistant, you’re going too.” he replied calmly.

Your eyes rounded in shock and so was the members. “Mwo?! I’m going to China with them? How about my study? And my mom?” you cursed.

“No worries. I already talk to your school’s director and of course he understand. For your mom, I’ve talked to her earlier and she also agreed since it’s part of your work.” he muttered.

Your shoulders fell in disappointment, *Ahhh! What’s happening to my life!? I hate it!*

“Wait hyung! What about us? Who will be our personal assistat when she’s not around?” Suho asked as the other EXO-K’s members nodded in that question.

“Yeah about that, TVXQ’s personal assistant will take care of you guys when Haewon is gone for a while. EXO-M needs Haewon there so I decided to bring her along.” Sooman explained.

EXO-K’s face fell because of that statement.

Sooman turned to your direction, “You can go now. Pack your things and you’ll go to China with EXO-M.” he stated.

“Do I really need to go there?” you asked, hoping that he will say no but sadly, Sooman nodded. “You must.” he replied.

Without a choice, you just give him a nod and went out the dorm.

*Gaaahhhh! First, I become their personal assistant and now I also need to go to China just because EXO-M need me! Aish! I hate my ing life now!!!!*