Teasers

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

“Mianhe Seonsaengnim, we’re late.” both you and Baekhee bowed in front of your teacher as both you two reached the school.

“Why are you two late today?” your teacher asked. “Mian. I wake up late and Baekhee was waiting for me that’s why she’s late too.” you explained.

“Okay then. I’ll give you two detention after class. Now, please take your seat.” your teacher ordered.

“But Baekhee was just waiting for me so please don’t give her detention.” you snapped.

“No. Both of you arrived at school late so I’ll give you both detention. Take your seat now so I can continue the discussion.” your teacher ordered once more.

Without a choice, you and your bestfriend headed to your respective seats.

“Mianhe.” you whispered to Baekhee. She shook her head, “It’s nothing. We’re bestfriends so I will join you whatever it is.” she said.

You smiled, “Gomawo.” Baekhee smiled back, “You’re welcome.” You giggled as Baekhee joined you along.

“Ms. Shim and Ms. Yoon, will you two keep quiet and listen to my lesson?” your teacher shouted. Both you and your bestfriend bowed, “Mianhe Seonsaengnim.”

“Listen now, will you two?!” your teacher hissed. “Dae.” both you and Baekhee replied.

With that, both you and Baekhee finally focused on the class.

---

The bell suddenly rang~

It’s time for lunch. “Come on Haewon, let’s eat. I’m already hungry.” Beakhee said. “I am too. I didn’t eat breakfast. I’m craving for food.” you whined.

Both you and Baekhee headed to the canteen to eat lunch there.

As both of you found a place, you two ordered a food to eat. As you were both eating, you suddenly heard a conversation from the table next to your table.

“Did you guys watch the first teaser of EXO? the new boy group under SMEnt?” you heard a girl said. “Of course! I won’t let myself to miss it.” another girl said.

“Omo! The guy on the first teaser, he’s so handsome!” the first girl said. “Umm.. K... If I’m not mistaken, his name is started with letter K..” the other girl replied.

“Kai.” you suddenly joined their conversation. You saw the girl nodded, “Yeah! That’s right! Kai is the name of that handsome guy!” she agreed.

Just then, the 2 girls paused and slowly turned to you. “Who are you?” a girl slowly asked.

“Just a fan.” you simply replied with a smile before you turned back to continue your food. The 2 girls stared at you, puzzled but didn’t dare to ask you again.

“You crazy fangirl! You even joined their conversation.” Baekhee whispered to you. You giggled, “I was just excited for EXO that I won't forget the first teaser.” you whispered then continued your food and so did Baekhee.

---

After grabbing your lunch with your bestfriend, both of you went back to the classroom for the next classes.

School ended after a few more lessons, both you and Baekhee went for detention that your teacher assigned to you two.

After the detention, both you two went back home.

A week and half later, you went to Baekhee’s house for a visit. You found her in front of her laptop smiling.

You raised an eyebrow, “Yah! What are you smiling at?” you asked her. She turned to you, “Oh.. Haewon-ah.. What are you doing here?” she asked. “Wae? Can’t I visit my bestfriend if I wanted to?” you crossed your arms across your chest and rolled your eyes.

“Psh! I was just asking.” Baekhee replied. “So.. What are you doing smiling so madly in front of your laptop?” you asked once more.

“Oh right! I was just watching the teasers of EXO. Did you already watch it all? They have many teasers now.” she said.

You took the seat next to her and sighed, “I’m a bit pissed watching it all because it just makes tease even more. Many new groups already debuted with only one teaser but them? Many teasers already came out but SMEnt just keeps us hanging. I wonder how special EXO is.” you replied.

Baekhee titled her head to you, surprised by your answer. “I thought you were excited for them?” she asked. “I am.” you replied.

“Then why don’t you watch their teasers?” she asked once more.

“I don’t want to. I’ll just wait for their debut.”