Anti-Fan

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

The next day, you woke up, you your laptop and saw another comment that made your mood to be bad.

Kyaaaa! EXO the best!!! I’m officially EXOtic now!! They will definitely the next SuJu! EXO saranghae <3

You clenched your fist together and frowned. “EXOtic?! What kind of fandom is that?! And next Suju?! Impossible!” you bitterly hissed.

You position yourself to leave a cooment. Clicking the comnent box, you started typing.

EXOtic?? What kind of fandom is that?! Haha! You guys are going crazy because of these fake idols! They’re just lipsyncing!!! And they will never be the next SuJu!!! NEVER!

You the clicked enter, log off and lastly closed your laptop before you completely left your house to attend school.

---

“Haewon-ah!” you heard Baekhee’s voice coming from the school gate. You looked up and saw her waving at you.

You smiled and waved back at her before you walked towards her.

“What took you so long?” she asked. “Oh.. It’s nothing.” you replied. “I’m guessing. It’s about EXO, am I right?” she guessed.

You let out a sigh, “You’re really my bestfriend. You know all about me.” you said. “Omo! So you did watch it? They’re amazing, right?” Baekhee beamed.

“Mwo?! What amazing about them?! They’re just lipsyncing on their debut! I can’t believe they did that!” you snapped.

“Eh? But all the idols did lipsyncing many times.” she said. “Yes but not on their debut!” you snapped.

Baekhee rolled her eyes, “What’s with you again?! I thought you were excited for them?” she asked. “I did but not now, not anymore. They’re just new and there’s nothing special about them. I can’t believe there's so many fangirls that love them and even you. They even compare them to the other artists of SMEnt. They’re totally different to them!” you bitterly said.

“But they still amazing!” Baekhee snapped. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! Let’s just go to our class before we get detention again.” you snapped and walked passed by her.

Baekhee shook her head on you before she followed you.

---

“Did you watch the debut of EXO?” “Yes, I’ve watched it. They’re so freaking hot!” “Yeah! I love their voices! SMEnt never fails to amaze me!” “I know right?!” that was the first thing you heard as you entered the classroom.

“Then SMEnt disappointed me! EXO is not so good! They’re just lipsyncing okay..” you snapped at them. They turned to you, “Who are you to say those things about them?!” one of them asked you.

“Just an anti-fan!” with that, you walked passed by them and headed to your seat. Baekhee bowed at them, “Mian.. She’s just in a bad mood today.  Don’t mind her, continue on what you were talking about.” with that, Baekhee bowed once more before following you.

---

“Yah! You joined somebody’s conversation again. Tsk!” Baekhee hissed as she sat next to you. You rolled your eyes, “I was just saying the truth.” you snapped.

Baekhee shook her head, amused. She didn’t say a word anymore, already gave up.

---

A week had passed, you still can’t believe the fact that EXO is a more and more popular KPOP group. Even at your favorite fanfiction site ‘Asianfanfics’, they’re always the hot topic.

In the whole week, all you just did is to bash them. You always said negative comments about them.

One day, it was Monday. You woke up early to prepare yourself for school. As always, you leave a negative comment again in one of EXO’s videos before going to school.

As you stepped out from the house, you suddenly saw a unfamiliar van in front of you. You stared at it for a while until you saw the door slowly open.

Just then, a middle aged man went out. You stared at him, *He looks familiar. I think I already saw him...* you thought.

Suddenly, you saw him walking towards you. Your eyes widen as you completely saw his face. “Lee Sooman?!” you gasped as the chairman of SMEnt was already right in front of you.

He smiled, “Oh! You know me?” he asked. You nodded and bowed, “Yes, sir. I’m actually fan of SHINee, TVXQ, SuJu and the other artists of SMEnt.” you politely said.

“Really?” he asked. “Oh well.. Not all actually but I love majority of them.” you replied.

He nodded in understanding, “Are you Ms. Shim Haewon?” he asked. You nodded, “But how did you know sir?” you asked.

“You’re actually the reason why I’m here. I need to talk to you. So can I have your time and bring you to SM Building to talk about some important things?” he asked.

*He will bring me to SM Building? That means.. I will see SHINee? TVXQ? and SuJu?* you smiled and eagerly nodded, “Yes sir. I always have time.” you replied.

He nodded, “Okay then. Please follow me.” he said as he walked to the van. You followed.

Lee Sooman opened the door for you. You lightly bowed, “Gomawo.” you the turned to hopped inside the car but suddenly stopped halfway.

“Omo!” that was your reaction when you saw all the members of EXO inside the van looking at you.