Decision

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

You madly left the SM Building as you stepped your foot away from that place.

Not wanting to attend school today nor going back to your house, you decided to go to the park to stay there for a the meantime.

You search for a seat and sat in one of the bench there. You heaved a sigh as you glued your eyes to the ground.

*Who he think he is?! A god who can order me on what to do?* you bitterly thought as you remembered your conversation with Sooman.

You tried to forget about what happened earlier at SM Building and tried to relax yourself in the park.

Late afternoon, you decided to go home.

As you reach your home, you saw your bestfriend Baekhee in front of your house, waiting for you.

“Haewon-ah!” she called as he noticed your presence. She run up to you and held both of your shoulder, “Yah! Why didn’t you attend school today?” she asked.

You remained silent and decided to not give her a response. Baekhee lightly shook you, “Haewon? Is there something wrong? Something bad happened?” she asked worriedly.

You let out a sigh and slowly shook your head, “Nothing. I’m fine. I was just tired today. I’ll tell you tomorrow. I need to rest now.” you said.

Baekhee then let go your shoulder, “Uh-oh.. Okay. See you tomorrow then.” ahe said. You simply nodded and entered your house.

Baekhee give you one last glance before she could completely left.

---

You straightly went to your room to sleep, not wanting to think anymore. You woke up next morning hearing the sound of your alram clock.

You gently rubbed your eyes using the back of your hands as you slowly sat up.

You got off from your bed to prepare yourself for school.

---

“Haewon-ah!” Baekhee waved. You gave her a small smile and walked over.

Baekhee and you entered the school together.

Baekhee wasn’t used of your change of mood. You become silent all the time when you’re with her. You’re not the Haewon she knew in years.

“Haewon-ah, about yesterday. Can you tell me what happen?” she suddenly asked.

You paused, “Baekhee mian.” you said. “Wae?” she asked in confusion.

“Sorry but I can’t tell you about it now. I’ll tell you when I already decided what to do.” you said.

Confused, Baekhee just give you a nod in understanding.

---

A week had already passed. The day to make your final decision finally came.

Still, you didn’t know what to decide. Yes, you need a job because of your mom but you couldn’t imagine yourself to be EXO’s personal assistant.

You laid on the couch, deeply thinking on what to decide.

Just then, your mom suddenly went back home from her work. You immediately sat up, “Omma! Why are already here? Doesn’t your work will endat night?” you asked.

“Uh-oh.. I got a headache and I can’t continue my work until night.” she said as she sat next to you.

“Uh.. Gwenchana?” you asked. Your mom shook her head, “My head is killing me.” she whispered.

“Come on omma, I’ll bring you to your room.” you said as you help her, holding her arm for the support.

You gently laid her to her bed, “Wait here. I’ll get you medicine.” you said and went out from her room to get the medicine.

As you went back, you handed your mom the medicine and a glass of water.

“Take a rest. The pain will go away soon.” you said. She nodded and smiled, “Gomawo.” she said and closed her eyes.

You watched your sleeping mom for a while before you stood up rushed out her room.

You went to your room and changed your clothes into formal one. After that, left the house and made your way to SM Building.