Haewon vs D.O.

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

You were busy dreaming about SHINee when you felt someone shook you, completely interrupting your beautiful dream.

Your eyes popped open and saw Suho’s face in front of you. “Wae?” you asked in annoyance. “We’re already here~” he said. You glance at the window and realized that Suho was right. Just then, you felt a thing dropped down from your ear. You realized that it was D.O.’s earphone and the song that was currently playing was SHINee’s Sherlock.

Now, you found out why you have a dream with SHINee. Suho then shook D.O., who is sitting next to you. As D.O. open his eyes, the sight of you greeted him.

You raised an eyebrow. D.O. rolled his eyes and completely removed the earphones on his left ear. He turned off his ipod and keep it to his bag.

With that, the others woke up also. All of you then exited the plane and headed to the ready-van that was waiting in front of Seoul Airport.

There are lots of fan waiting outside. The manager and the other staffs that was working at SMEnt make their way to hide you, not wanting the fans to see you. The reason is, you’re too young to work with an idol with quite same age as you becase fans will hate that.

Luckily, you reach the van safely. As all the members of EXO-K finally inside the van, it droved off towards the SM Building.

---

“How was the trip?” Sooman greeted you a question. You raised an eyebrow, “What did you expect?” you asked back.

Sooman chuckled by your unbelievable answer. “You still the Shim Haewon I meet the first time.” he commented. “Yeah and I will forever be the Shim Haewon you know.” you snapped.

“So, okay! No work today. You can go back to your house now. Your mom was probably waiting for you.” Sooman said. You nodded and stood up then grabbed your bag and walked away, without saying any words to him.

“How about us?” Suho asked Sooman. “No schedule today so you can go back to the dorm and take some rest.” Sooman replied. EXO-K nodded and bowed to Sooman before leaving.

---

“Get in Agashi.” the driver said as he open the van door for you. You didn’t hesitate to refuse the offer so you just entered the van without saying a word.

Just then, EXO-K followed inside in just quick time. You frowned, “Aren’t you guys busy today?” you asked.

They shook their heads. “No, not today. It’s rest day!” Kai exclaimed as Sehun beamed and nodded.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” you whispered and turned to face the window. Then the van droved off.

Moments later, the van finally stopped. As you open the van, you saw a familiar figure walking towards your house. *Baekhee?*

Just then, the main door of your house slidded open. Your mom went out. She quickly noticed your presence as she smiled. “Haewon-ah!” he called happily.

The figure then spun around and revealed the face of your bestfriend, Baekhee. A smile formed on her face. “Omo! Haewon-ah, you’re back!” she beamed as she run to you and give you a tight hug.

You hugged her back, “Yeah! I’ve finally back!” you whispered. Both of you pulled back, “You’ll never know how I and your mom miss you..” she said as you glance at you mom who was walking towards you. “Wait! How did you know I’m living here?” you suddenly snapped.

“I saw her the other day at the grocery and I told her our address.” your mom said. You nodded in understanding. “We miss you Haewon-ah..” Baekhee said once again.

You softened, “I also miss you Baekhee. You too, omma..” you admitted. Your mom give you a nod, “I’m happy to see my daughter again.” she said and give you a warm hug.

You hugged her back, “Nado.” you said. Baekhee watched the scene with a smile on her face.

As you broke the hug, EXO-K suddenly came out from the van. Baekhee’s eyes sparkled because of the sight in front of her, “EXO-K..” you heard her whispered.

You rolled your eyes, “Let’s go inside the house. I wanted to take some rest.” you said. “Wait. Introduce me first to them.” Baekhee said, whispering.

You firmly shook your head, “Ani, I don’t want to.” you said. Baekhee made a face, “Aigoo! I’ll just introduce myself then.”

Baekhee turned to EXO-K and smiled, “Annyeong haseyo! Baekhee-imnida. I’m Haewon’s bestfriend if you guys didn’t know. I’m also fan of EXO.” she beamed excitedly.

EXO-K give her a warm smile. “Hello! It’s nice to meet a fan like you.” Suho said. Baekhee blushed upon hearing Suho speak.

You shook your head because of your bestfriend’s reaction. Until then, you heard D.O. commented, “You’re completely different to her. You’re too lovely to be her bestfriend. You’re our fan but she’s a anti-fan.”

You narrowed your eyes to D.O. then rolled your eyes. “Yah! Don’t talk about Haewon like that..” Baekhyun defended you. “Yeah. Baek is right. Plus, she’s our personal assistant.” Chanyeol added as both Kai and Sehun nodded in unison.

For some reason, a smile suddenly formed on your face upon witnessing on how they defend you. You smirked at D.O. and said, “Sorry but you’re friends was on my side.” D.O. made a face.

“Cute.” Baekhee said and giggled as she saw D.O.’s expression. “Well.. but atleast you’re bestfriend like me.” he said.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! Come on Baekhee, omma. Let’s go inside.” you said as you dragged them to go inside the house.