Decision: Accepting the Offer

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

Author’s Note

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not updating everyday. I’m very busy with my other fic and also with my shops. I hope you guys understand..

Anways, here’s an update to all of you, my lovely readers/subbies ^^

ENJOY~

 

 

 

 

 

---

“I’m looking for Mr. Lee Sooman.” you muttered as you arrived at SM Building.

“Um.. May I know who you are Miss?” the secretary asked you. “An anti-fan.” you simply replied.

“What?!” the secretary gasped. You could see on her expression that she was very shocked on what you said.

You cleared your throat, “Just tell him, there’s a anti-fan here and is looking for him.” you said in annoyance.

“Err.. Okay wait for a moment Miss.” she said as she took the phone and started dialing Lee Sooman.

“Hello sir. There’s a girl here and looking for you.” you heard the secretary said to the other line of phone.

“She said, she’s a anti-fan.” you heard her spoke again. “Are you sure sir?” you heard her said as she glance at you.

“Okay sir I get it.” she said again then hung up the phone.

The secretary look at you, “Follow me.” she said as she led the way. You followed.

While you was walking, your eyes suddenly caught one of the practice room there that made you stop.

You saw EXO was practicing there. At the time you saw them there, you couldn’t take off your eyes from them. Honestly, they’re good just like the other idols.

Just then, Sehun caught you that made him stopped as the others made a stop on it too. They followed Sehun gaze and saw you staring at them.

You gulped and immediately followed the secretary again.

“Hyung, do you think she will accept the offer?” Sehun asked Luhan. Luhan shrugged, “Who knows?..”

---

“Oh! You’re here.. Come and sit.” Sooman greeted as you entered his office. You did and sat on the chair across him.

“Are you going to accept my offer now?” he quickly asked. You remained silent for a while.

You bit your lower lip before answering, “Ne, I’ll take it.” you replied with a bit low voice.

Sooman clapped his hands once and beamed, “Okay then, pack your things now and you’ll move in a new house.” he announced.

“Mwo?! I’ll move?! Andwae!!” you snapped. He raised an eyebrow, “But you don’t have a choice. I’m your boss from now on so you need to follow whatever I say.” he said.

“What kind of rule is that?! You’re ordering me to move a place and leave my mom alone? No! I can’t do that!” you said coldly.

“Wait! What?! Leaving your mom? Of course not! She’ll move with you.” Sooman replied.

“Eh?! Wait wait.. I don’t think we need a new house. Firstly, we already have a house. Secondly, our house is near my school. And lastly, I don’t want to accept any house from you.” you bitterly said.

Sooman chuckled, “No worries, I’ll send you a driver to bring you at school. And about your current house, it’s really yours. It’s just a rented house, isn’t it? If you live in your new house, no need to be bother for the payment. So.. why don’t you just accept my offer?” he replied.

You bit your bottom lip and thought for a moment. “I want you to live there because it’s near to EXO’s dorm plus, your mom will comfortable there.” Sooman added.

You cleared your throat, “Okay, I’ll take it.” you replied. Sooman smiled at your reply.

“But!” you raised a finger, “..I’m going to pay for it.” you snapped. Sooman raised an eyebrow, “You’re going to pay for it?”

You nodded, “I don’t want to receive any free offers from you so I’ll work hard to pay it.” you said.

Sooman let out a sigh, “Okay then. I can’t argue with you anymore. I’m not going to win if I do so go and pack your things now. I’ll send you a car to bring an your mom to your new house.” Sooman replied.

With that, you left his office and made your way to the exit.

As you was walking, you saw EXO walking to the opposite direction which is towards you. They were looking at you as you stared back.

As you passed by them, *I can’t believe I’m going to be their personal assistant.* you thought as you exited the SM Building.