Kris sleeping habbit

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

As you was about to lay on your bed, the door burst open that made you that direction and so was Xiumin and Tao.

Surprisingly, you saw Kris, Chen, Lay and Luhan standing there along with their pillows and blankets.

You raised an eyebrow, “What are you guys doing here? And what’s that blankets and pillows for?” you asked.

“We’re going to sleep here.” Kris simply replied as he made his way inside the room. The others followed.

“Yah! It’s our room. You guys better go back to your respective rooms.” Xiumin snapped. “No. It’s unfair! We want to sleep with her too.” Chen whined.

Xiumin rolled his eyes. “But Haewon chose to stay with us so I think it’s fair.” Tao muttered.

Kris shot him a look that made Tao shut up his mouth. Then Kris turned to you, “You have no problem with this, right?” he firmly asked.

You raised an eyebrow, “Of course I do have! A big problem!” you snapped. “Whether you like it or not, we’re going to sleep here.” Kris his back, “Boys, go set your place.” Kris nodded them to go.

With that, the other 3 fully entered the room.

You narrowed your eyes to Kris, “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?! We can’t stay in just one room! This will be crowded.” you cursed.

Kris ignored you and just set his blanket on the floor next to your bed. Just then, you felt your bed bounce. You turned to your left and saw Luhan’s face, just inches away from you.

You pushed him hard that made him fall on the floor and bumped to Kris. “Ow!” both Luhan and Kris yelped.

You narrowed your eyes to Luhan, “Serve you right ert!” you hissed. Luhan pouted, “But I didn’t do something on you.” he defended.

“What are you doing in my bed just now then?” you asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I just want to try your bed.” he muttered. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! If you guys don’t want to leave this room, I’ll leave then.” you stood up and made your way to the door when both Chen and Lay blocked your way.

You looked up with a frown, “Step out of the way.” you calmly said. “No, you’re not going anywhere.” Lay said with a serious tone.

You ignored him and tried to escape with the 2 boys but unluckily, they won’t let you. The worst is, Lay locked the door behind him and Chen.

Your eyes widen in horror, “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?! Let me out!” you yelled but Chen and Lay continued blocking your way.

“You’re now stuck with us. You can’t go out or call for help since our manager is not around.” Kris snapped as he laid on the floor.

You facepalmed yourself and unwillingly back on your bed. “Good girl.” Kris said with his eyes closed.

You glared at him and forced yourself to sleep. Satisfied, Lay and Chen set their blankets near the door to secure that you can’t escape while Luhan set his blanket to your other side. Now, both of your sides are Luhan and Kris lying on the floor.

Tao and Xiumin silently laid on their beds and soon, fall asleep. Then Luhan, Kris, Chen and Lay followed.

Minutes later, your eyelids dropped as you drifted to sleep.

In the middle of the night, you heard a voice whispering. You slowly open your eyes and looked around. You spotted Kris sleep talking. You frowned when you realized that he’s not talking in Korean but in Chinese then it suddenly changed in English then back to Chinese again.

You rolled your eyes and tried your best to sleep but Kris’ voice keep interrupting your sleep. You groaned silently as you sat up. You made a face before getting up and carefully left the room.

Since it’s dark, you couldn’t see anything. Luckily, you didn’t step to anyone’s body.

Once you out, you went to the living room and sat on the couch. You placed your hands on your pocket just when you felt your phone there. You pulled it out to check it.

Your eyes widen whe you saw 30+ new messages and missed calls from your bestfriend, Baekhee.

You immediately open the messages and Baekhee was asking where you are, why she didn’t saw you at school, why you didn’t reply to her or answer her calls, if you’re sick or something, etc.

You bit your lower lip before setting your fingers on texting her.

to: Baekhee

Sorry for not replying and answering your calls. I only check my phone just now. Call me tomorrow when you wake up. Jalja~

from: Haewon

With that, you put back your phone to your pocket and let out a heaved sigh. But then, you heard a sudden voice spoke,

“What’s with that sigh?”