EXO’s Photoshoot

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

“Haewon-ah..” you felt someone shake you. You slowly opened your eyes and saw a chubby face right in front of you.

Just when you realized that it was Xiumin, you quickly sat up. “What happened?” you asked.

“You fell asleep.” he replied. You looked at his back and saw the other members staring at you.

You cleared your throat, “Uh-oh.. Mian..” you said. “It’s okay. We already finished practicing anyways..” Xiumin said.

You nodded in understanding, “What time is it now?” you asked. Xiumin looked at his wrist watch before answering you, “It’s already 4pm.” he replied.

“Omo! I’ve been sleeping like forever?! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” you shouted in annoyance.

“Yah! Stop shouting! We keep waking you up but all you did is to hit us.” Kris snapped.

“I did?” you asked, not believing them. The others nodded in agreement. You bit your lower lip, “Aigoo! My sleeping habbit strikes again!” you cursed yourself.

“Wait! It’s already 4pm right?” you asked once more. They nodded. You immeditely stood up, “Aigoo! I need to go home now.” you were about to leave when Xiumin grabbed your wrist.

You stopped and looked back at him, raising an eyebrow. “Don’t you think you forgot something?” he asked.

You frowned as you scanned your things. You shook your head, “No, I didn’t.” you simply replied as you removed your wrist from his grip.

“Job.” Luhan snapped. You turned to him, “What?!” you gasped. “Hyung reminded you about your job. Remember we’re having a photoshoot today?” Sehum reminded.

*Right.* you slowly nodded, “Uh yeah.. So where is the venue?” you asked. “Follow us.” Suho said as all of them left the room. Unwillingly, you followed.

---

You and EXO went out from the van as it stopped at the place. EXO walked in front as you was behind, holding some of their stuff since it’s part of your job.

While you was walking, you saw the fangirls around glaring at you. *Psh!* you just ignored them with a rolling eyes and continued walking until you finally entered the room.

With that, EXO started their photoshoot as you sat there and watched them.

Just when your eyes landed on them, you couldn’t take it off anymore. It seemed like your eyes were already glued to them.

Your jaw was dropped unknowingly. Just then, you saw Baekhyun winked at you that made you closed your mouth and looked away.

*Aigoo! So embarassing!* you facepalm yourself before lifting your head back to look at them.

Luckily, Baekhyun wasn’t looking at you anymore and just focused on the photoshoot.

*Handsome~* you sang on your head seeing the beautiful view in front of you, 12 beautiful boys.

After a couple of shots, the photoshoot was finally done. With that, you and EXO dropped off from the venue.

As always, EXO led the way as you was walking behind them.

Just when you stepped out from the door, a hand suddenly grabbed your arm that made you stop. You turned around and saw one of the fangirls glaring at you. She also have 2 friends on her both sides, glaring at you also.

You raised an eyebrow, “What?!” you irritatedly asked. “Why are you with them?” she asked.

“Who?” you asked, completely confused. “EXO oppas.” she replied.

You rolled your eyes and twisted your arm to escape from her grip, “I’m working that’s why I’m with them.” you said in annoyance.

“Working? What exactly your job?” she asked in envious. “I’m their personal manager.” you replied.

You could see that their eyes went wide. “How could you get that job?” he cried. You rolled your eyes, “Stop fangirling, will you? So irritating! As if I want this job!” you snapped, still annoyed.

“Mwo? You must be happy to work with EXO oppas!” she said bitterly. You chuckled, “Sorry but I’m not! I never imagine to work with them even once. I hate them okay. They don’t hve talent. Only lipsyncing EXO can do.” you said outloud because of annoyance that made EXO stopped on their tracks and looked back at your direction.

The 3 girls in front of you eyes widen. “How dare you!” the girl at the center yelled at you until you realized that her hand already landed on your cheek.