Music Bank

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

The next day. You woke up early to prepared yourself for your job. You went to SM Building with EXO-K using the van.

After having a little conversation with Mr. Lee Sooman, you and EXO-K left SM Building and headed to the Music Bank.

Some fans caught you with EXO-K as all of you entered Music Bank’s location. You ignored them and continued walking behind the boys.

You set the costumes for the boys and you helped them fixed it. As all of them already wearing their costumes, the make-up artists came in for the boys.

You then sat on the couch inside EXO-K’s dressing room as you watched them  furiously. *No wonder why so many girls are going crazy because of them. They’re so handsome with and without make-ups.* you just thought.

Baekhyun caught your stares as he winked at you. You rolled your eyes, *He did it again for the second time.* you thought as you remember his wink on their photoshoot before.

After awhile, their make-up and hairstyles were finally done. With that, EXO-K exited the dressing room and so did you.

Minutes later, EXO-K went up to stage and started performing ‘MAMA’ and ‘History’. The crowd went crazy as EXO-K started their performance.

After the performance, EXO-K had interview. They started to introduced theirselves one by one that made the crowd become wild. They keep squealing for EXO-K which makes you annoys. You ignored them and just focus fpr EXO-K interview.

“So.. Suho, being the leader. Is it hard for you to handle your group?” the host asked. Suho made a pause on it before he held up the microphone and answered, “To be honest, it’s hard to handle them sometimes.” he honestly responded.

“Sometimes?” the host asked. Suho nodded and smiled, “Yeah. Especially Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They acted like kids whenever they get close.” he replied that earned a squeal from the crowd.

The host chuckled, “Oh.. By the way, I heard Baekhyun and Chanyeol shared a room. Is it true?”

Suho nodded once again, “Yes, they are.” he replied. “So, may I ask Baekhyun?” the host asked. Suho nodded and give the microphone to Baekhyun.

“How close you are to Chanyeol?” the host asked. “Very close. We’re like brothers actually but we’re like a couple somehow..” he replied with a chuckle as Chanyeol chuckled along. The crowd became louder because of Baekhyun’s answer.

Upon hearing his answer, you couldn’t help but chuckle. For some reason, you found Baekhyun’s answer was quite funny.

“A couple? Woah! That was ridiculous.” the host commented. “So, may I ask what Chanyeol’s reaction for that?” the host peeked at Chanyeol.

“Ummm.. Actually I’m speechless but honestly, I and Baekhyun were really close to each other that made us looks like a couple.” Chanyeol chuckled but then continued, “But I assure everyone that we’re bestfriend and not a couple.” he said as he smiled at the audience.

Again, the crowd went louder upon seeing Chanyeol’s creepy smile. Just then, another question throw to them. “How about you, Sehun? I heard you’re close with EXO-M Luhan, is it true?” the host asked. Without hesitation, Sehun nodded. “Yes. Like Chanyeol hyung’s and Baekhyun hyung’s closeness, we’re the same.” he replied.

“How about Kai and D.O.?” the host asked. “We’re like bestfriends.” both Kai and D.O. replied in unison earning a ‘wiiieee’ sound from the crowd.

The host chuckled, “Yeah, I see.” D.O. and Kai smiled. You were also smiling upon hearing them answer the question at the same time.

Your smile suddenly faded when the last question came up. “For the last question, “What can you guys say to the anti-fans out there?”

You were actuallt stunned by that question. You froze right on your spot. Sweats started to fall down to your skin. Your eyes were glued to EXO-K. Their gazes slowly went to you that made you sweat even more.

Suho then answered the question first, “Honestly, we already encountered one of our anti-fans. It’s actually hard to have a conversation with one of them. I think they really hate us for some reason.” he said with eyes met yours.

You bit your bottom lip but then Kai added, “But we will do our vey best just to prove them that we’re worth to be an idol for them or to everyone.” he said as he gave you a smile.

You started to play with your fingers but eyes were still glued to them. “At first I thought, it’s hard to have an anti-fans but I think it’s pretty challenging for us to prove our talents to everyone. Now, we’re doing our best just to prove our talents were real and different to the other groups in kpop industry.” D.O. spoke.

“And, we actually prepared a song for our anti-fans.” Sehun said that made you gasped in surprise. “Woah! Let us hear it then.” the host said, amused.

EXO-K cleared their throats before started singing the korean version of their song ‘Into Your World’ LIVE. To be honest, this is the first time your herd them sing LIVE. Their voice were like one. They sing it not just they wanted to but they sing it willingly from their hearts.

As the song ended, Suho spoke. “That song is for our anti-fans especially the one we knew and you know who you are. We sing that song because we want to tell you that we’re always here waiting for you yo enter our world. Everyone are welcome to enter our world whether you’re a fan or even an anti-fan. We will accept you whoever you are and wherever you came from.” with that said, a tear rolled down to your cheek. You become emotional not because of their meaningful song but because of Suho’s warm speech.

The crowd become emotional and clapped for EXO-K’s meaningful song and speech. With that, the interview ended and EXO-K exited the stage.