Inside the Plane

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

Author’s Note

If you saw a dialog in this color, that means they’re speaking in Chinese.

   

   

   

   

   

You turned around and looked at your wrist. You followed the hand to see the owner, it was Luhan.

“Sit next to me.” he said as he nodded on the seat next to him. You raised an eyebrow, “Shirreo!” you replied a you twisted your arm to escape from his grip.

With that, you headed to the empty seat that you saw earlier. Unluckily, there’s already someone sitting there.

You facepalmed yourself, *Aigoo! God doesn’t love me, really..* without a choice, you went back to Luhan seat.

Luhan smirked when he saw you came back. “Changed your mind that quick huh?” he teased.

You rolled your eyes and sit next to him, “This is the only empty seat that’s why I came back.” you said. “Oh really?” he said, not exactly believing you.

You shot him a glare, “Just shut up, will you?” you cursed. “If you say so.”

You ignored him and make yourself comfortable on your seat. “Since when did you get close with Baekhyun?” Luhan suddenly asked.

You just ignored him, not even giving him a answer. Luhan frowned and lean closer to you, studying your face.

You was looking at the opposite side when you felt a hot breath near you. Curious, you slowly turned your head to the other side and let out a gulp. There he was, Luhan’s face was just a centimeter near from yours.

Shocked, you quickly pushed him that made him accidentally turned the volume higher on Chen’s ipod since he was sitting to the other side of Luhan.

“Omo!” Chen immediately removed his earphone from his ear, completely stunned.

You shot Luhan a glare, “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” you yelled that made the people inside the plane turned to your direction.

You stopped on your tracks and slowly bowed, “Minahe.. Mianhe..” you keep saying. Though the people around you don’t understand what you was saying, they ignored you and went back on what they were doing.

Then EXO-M’s manager approach you, “What’s happening here?” he asked. “Uh-oh.. It’s nothing. I was just dreaming.. Yeah! Dreaming.” you lied.

The manager nodded and went back to his seat.

As the manager disappeared on your sight, you give Luhan another glare. “It’s all your fault.” you cursed.

“Why me? You’re the one who yell not me.” he defended. You rolled your eyes and was about to curse him again when Chen snapped you.

“Shhh! Don’t be too loud. I’m peacefully listening music here.” he said. You turned to Chen and saw him putting his earphone back to his ear then closed his eyes to feel the music.

*He really loves music, I guess..* you thought while studying him. “Quit staring.” you heard Luhan said.

You look away, “I’m not staring to anyone.” you coldly said. “If you say so.” he said, earning another glare from you.

Luhan nagged at Chen, “Look! She’s going to yell at me again.” he said but Chen ignored him, still eyes closed.

You stucked your tounge out at him and rolled your eyes. Luhan pouted.

Just then, the flight attendant came. “Ni hao! What do you want to eat ma’am and sir? Ham sandwich or chicken sandwich?” she said. You stared at the lady in confusion, completely don’t understand what she had said.

“She’s asking you what you want to eat. Ham sandwich or chicken sandwich?” Luhan said as he noticed your confused expression.

“Uh-oh..” you nodded, “I want ham sandwich.” you told him. Luhan nodded and turned to the flight attendant, “2 ham sandwich please. And?” Luhan tapped Chen, “What do you want to eat?” he asked.

Chen lookes at the flight attendant, “Give me one chicken sandwich please.” Chen said.

The flight attendant nodded before handed the sanwiches to te 3 of you. You took it with a bow and so did Luhan and Chen. “Enjoy your meal.” the flight attendant said them went to the opposite seat which is Lay’s, Xiumin’s, Kris’ and Tao’s seats.

“What did she said?” you asked Luhan. “She said enjoy your meal.” he said.

“Ohh!! Just like ‘enjoy the mayo’.” you snapped. Luhan give you a look, “Are you trying to piss me off?” he asked.

“Wae? Are you?” you smirked. He rolled his eyes, “Whatever!” the took a bite on his sandwich. “Gomawo.” you suddenly whispered.

Luhan paused before turning to you, “What did you said?” he asked, seems like he heard wrong. “I already said it and I don’t want to repeat it anymore.”  you simply said and took a bite on your sandwich.

“Yah! Will you two eat silently? I’m getting pissed off because of the noise.” Chen snapped. You stucked your tongue out at Luhan and took another bite on your sandwich.

“You’re acting like a child but it’s okay. And by the way, you’re welcome.” Luhan whispered, emphasizing the last two words.

With that, both you and Luhan stopped arguing and did what Chen said. Both of you eat silently while Chen eat his sandwich while listening to his ipod.

Lay, Kris, Tao and Xiumin on the other hand were also eating their sandwiches.

Minutes later, all of you finished eating and soon, drifted to sleep.