EXO’s Practice

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

“Yah! Let me out!” you shouted as the van keep going away from your school. “No, we can’t!” Xiumin snapped. “We’ll get caught if we let you out.” he added.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! Just let me out! I need to attend school.” you was about to stand up when both Sehun and Luhan held you back that made you sit back on your seat between them.

“You can’t go noona. The fangirls will hunt you if you do.” Sehun snapped. You rolled your eyes, “I already told you, don’t call me noona. It irritates me!” you cursed.

Sehun pouted. “Yah! He just wants to respect you. Just let him, will you?” Luhan snapped.

You rolled your eyes for another one and let out a sigh, “I think I’m stuck with all you of you now.” you whispered.

“Don’t you want to be stuck with idols like us?” Baekhyun asked. “Yes! I don’t want!” you blurted with a rolling eyes.

“Will you stop rolling your eyes?! And please stop arguing!” Kris snapped. You made a face, “Where do you guys plan to bring me?” you asked.

“SM Building.” Lay answered. You raised an eyebrow. “We have practice today so we’re going there.” Chen added.

“Can you please stop right there. I’ll just walk back to school.” you said to the driver. “NO!” EXO echoed at the same time.

You frowned, “Yah! Just let me off, will you?” you hissed. “Just continue driving. We’re going to be late in our practice now.” Suho said to driver as the driver did.

Without a choice, you just sat there until the van stopped at SM Building.

As the van stopped right in front of the SM Building, all you 13 stepped out. Just when you decided to escape, Tao caught you in time and nodded you to go with them.

You gulped when his eyes met yours. Then you remembered that martial arts is one of his specialities. Scared, you obeyed him.

---

“Uh.. Ms. Shim, what are you doing here? I thought you have school.” Sooman said he spotted you walking with EXO. before you could reply, he already cut you off. “Excited for your first day of job huh?” he teased. You firmly shook your head, “Ani—”

For the second time, he cut you off. “By the way, EXO has a photoshoot later at 4:00pm and since it’s still early, just go and watch them practice.” Sooman said.

“No! I was about—” for the third time, your words cut iff again when Sooman’s phone suddenly rang.

“Uh-oh.. Excuse me..” was all he said before leaving you with EXO. You pouted, *This is my worst day ever!*

EXO looked at you, giving you a hint to go. Without a choice you went to their practice room together with them.

---

EXO started to dance separatedly, the K and M. You didn’t plan to watch them but when they started to dance, you couldn’t help it. Your eyes were glued to them, focusing.

*Cool!* was all you said on your mind. They dance continously and many times. All you just did was watch them. You couldn’t take off your eyes from them.

Suddenly, your phone rang but seems like you didn’t hear it. EXO stopped when they heard the sound of you phone.

They all turned to you while your eyes still glued at them. “Your phone is ringing.” Chanyeol said.

You snapped out your gaze and gasped, “Eh?!” D.O. pointed at your pocket, “Your phone.” he simply replied.

Just when you realized that your phone is ringing. “Uh-oh.. Mian.” you pulled out your phone and saw the name of Baekhee as the caller.

“Excuse me..” you excused yourself and answered the phone call. With that, EXO continued their practice.

“Yeoboseyo?” you answered. “Yah! Where are you? It’s already break time. Are you sick?” she asked. “No, I’m not. It’s just that.. Umm..” you trailed off. “What?” you heard her asked.

“I can’t tell you right now. I’ll tell you when we meet at school.” you said. “Wait! Did I hear EXO song? Wait! Where exactly are you?” Baekhee asked from the other line.

“Uh-oh.. Mian Baekhee but I can’t her you. Let’s talk later. Bye!” before she could say anything, you immediately hung up your phone.

Just when you ended the call, your eyes landed to EXO again. You couldn’t help, it’s just that.. they were amazing. Little did you know, you were already enjoying the sight.