Phone Call

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

It was already 7:00am in the morning. Luhan was the first one who wake up. He slowly open his eyes and realized that he was sleeping in the same room as you.

A smile formed on his face as he stretch his arms upward with a yawn. He sat up and search for you on your bed. In his disappointment, you’re not there.

Luhan frowned as he scanned around the room. *Where is she?* he went to Kris side and shook him, “Kris, wake up!”

Kris groaned as he open his eyes, “What?!” he asked in annoyance. “Haewon is missing.” Luhan quickly stated.

Kris’ eyes popped open as he quickly sat up and peeked on your bed. Luhan was right, you’re nowhere to be seen.

Kris then wake up the others, “Wake up! Haewon is missing!” he said shaking them.

All awake, they got off from their bed and glance at your bed. “Omo! Where is she?” Xiumin asked while rubbing his eyes.

Lay stared at your bed and lookes around just when he noticed that you’re not the only one who’s missing but also one of the members.

“Wait! Chen is also missing!” Lay announced. The other members looked at Chen’s place just when they realized that Chen is missing too.

They looked at each other, “They must be together.” Tao stated. “Must check. Let’s go.” Kris said as all of them left the room.

There it is, you and Chen was silently sleeping on the couch. Your head was resting on his shoulder as Chen’s head on the top of your head.

Chen was still holding his ipod while the earphone was dropped on the ground still connected on the ipod.

“I knew it.” Tao said. “How they end up in this state?” Luhan asked. “Come on, let’s wake them up.” Xiumin said as the others nodded in agreement.

Kris shook you while Lay shook Chen. “Wake up.” Lay and Kris cooed. “It’s already morning.” Kris added.

Both you and Chen slowly open eyes. Kris’ face was one that greeted you as Lay’s face greeted Chen.

You turned to your side and so did Chen. You stared at each other for a while.

You frowned, *What’s going on?* you aaked yourself in confusion.

Seconds later, you realized you fall asleep on Chen’s shoulder. You immediately looked away made a distance from him.

“Why did you two end up sleeping here together?” Lay asked. You bit your lower lip, not knowing what to say. Just then, your phone rang. *Thanks to my phone!* you beamed on your head as you pulled out your phone.

Baekhee is calling

You saw the screen says. “Excuse me.” you excused yourself as you stood up and headed to Xiumin and Tao’s room. As you fully inside, you locked it so no one can disturb you.

---

“What did you two do last night?” Kris asked Chen. “Listen to the music.” Chen simply replied as he stood up and went to the kitchen.

The others followed, “Why did she sleeping on your shoulder and your head on top of her head?” Luhan asked.

Chen shrugged, “I don’t know either. The last time I remeber is, we’re just listening to music then.. I don’t know the next and I don’t know why we end up like that.” he replied.

“Did you two talk?” Xiumin asked.Chen nodded, “A little bit.” he said as he get a glass of water and drink it.

“What are you two doing outside the room then? You should be sleeping at the room.” Tao muttered.

“Yeah but I couldn’t sleep.” Chen simply replied. “How about Haewon?” Lay asked. “Same with me.” Chen replied.

“Why did you two can’t sleep?” Kris asked. Chen looked up and raised an eyebrow, “You still asking why? You should know why..” Chen muttered. The others understand what Chen said as they nodded their head.

Kris frowned, still confused. “I don’t get it. Tell me, why?” he asked. Chen rolled his eyes, “Because of your sleeping habbit.” he snapped.

“Uh-oh..” Kris rubbed the back of his neck in embarassment. “Come on, let’s prepare a breakfast. I’m hungry.” Xiumin snapped. They rolled their eyes on him. “Yeah! Mr. Baozi is already hungry.” Luhan said.

Xiumin shot him a look as Luhan stucked his tongue out. Xiumin rolled his eyes then pouted.

Suddenly, the main door burst open and revealed their manager. “Oh! Hyung, you finally back.” Lay said. “Go get ready, you guys will be guesting on Happy Camp later.” the manager said.

EXO-M nodded as they continued preparing the breakfast.

---

“Yeoboseyo?” you answered. “YAH! WHERE ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU NOT SHOWING UP AT SCHOOL?” you pulled your phone away from you ear because of your bestfriend sudden shout coming from the other line of the phone.

You put it back again, “Lower your voice, will you?” you hissed. You heard Baekhee let out a sigh, “Okay, now tell me where you are?” she asked calmly.

With a sigh, you told her all that happened to you. “Aww.. You’re so lucky to be there.” she commented. You rolled your eyes, “I’m not, okay.”

“Psh! I miss you Haewon-ah~” she cooed. “Nado, I miss you.” you replied with a heart.

“Where are you going to come back here by the way?” Baekhee asked. You shook your head through the phone, “Ani. How I wish I can go back there now.” you muttered. “Aww! You must be bored there. I can sense it on your voice.” she said.

“Yes, I am. My bestfriend wasn’t here so it’s really bored here.” you replied. “Aww! You’re so sweet.” she said. “I know right?!” you replied proudly.

“Oh! I almost out of load now, let’s talk again next time or let’s text.” she said. You nodded, “Okay, bye!” you said and with that, the phone call ended.