Truth or Dare

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

As the breakfast finished, the managers make an important excuse. “We have something important to do. We’ll be gone the whole and right back at late night, I guess. Today, EXO’ free day but you guys can’t go outside though. It will be dangerous if you you guys do.” M’s manager said.

K’s manager nodded, “He’s right.” he turned to you, “Ms. Shim, please take of the boys while we’re gone, okay?” he asked. You simply nodded.

“Okay then. We’re going now.” with that said, the 2 managers left. As the managers disappeared, EXO turned to you and give you a smile.

You raised an eyebrow, “What now?” you asked in irritance. “Let’s have a movie marathon!” Chanyeol beamed. “Yeah!” the others cooed.

You rolled your eyes, “Go and watch. I’ll go to sleep again.” you said and was about to leave but someone stopped you.

Just then, you realized that you was carried by the tall man named Kris. “Yah! Put me down!” you yelled.

He ignored you and continued bringing you to the living room until he make you sat on the couch as he sat next to you. Suho then sat next on your other side. The other boys search for their seats and make themselves comfortable.

D.O. was the one who choose and set the movie that you all are going to watch. He chooses a horror film that was really a boring genre for you.

As the movie started, a yawn already escape from your mouth. The boys stared at you. “Horror films are boring.” you stated. “Change it Kyungsoo hyung.” Kai said.

“But I want to watch a horror film today.” D.O. snapped. “Then go watch it  by yourself in our room.” Kai said. D.O. pouted, “Okay, I’ll change it.” he then changed it to a comedy one.

“I don’t like comedy either.” you said. They all stared at you in surprised. “Then what genre do you want?” Xiumin asked.

“None. I don’t want to watch a movie today, actually.” you simply replied. “For some reason, I don’t want to watch a movie today too.” Suho agreed to you.

“I think I don’t want to watch anymore since Haewon don’t want to.” Baekhyun said as he gave you a smile. You rolled your eyes, “Since some of you didn’t want to watch a movie, can I go to sleep now?” you asked.

They all shook their heads quickly, “No!” they echoed. “Aish! What do you guys want now?” you asked in annoyance.

They all paused until Chen exclaimed, “Why don’t we play truth or dare then?” he suggested.

You stared at him in disbelief, “Andwae—” before you could completely protest, they all agreed with Chen’s suggestion. “Sounds good.” Tao said.

You stood up, “Just play without me.” you stated and started to walked away. “If you don’t play with us, we’ll going outside so that our managers will scold you.” Kris snapped that made you stopped.

You froze in horror. You spun around, “Don’t you guys dare—” you words was cut off by Kris again, “Be ready guys, we’re going out.” he anounced.

The others nodded and stood up, completely agreeing on Kris idea. “Wait! I’ll go play with you guys now.” you blurted out.

After hearing what you said, they immediately went back to their seats and motioned you to come over. With a sigh, you did.

All of you encircled and sat on the floor with a bottle at the center. “Let’s use the bottle once.” Luhan started then continued, “Whoever the bottle got stop, he or she will be the first who ask truth or dare then the next one will be the person on his or her right side. Is it clear?” he asked.

All the boys nodded. Luhan raised an eyebrow to you. With another sigh, you boringly nodded.

“Okay, let’s start.” Luhan then spin the bottle. The motion of the bottle started to get slower. Suddenly, the bottle stops at Suho who is sitting on your right side. Means you’re the last person will take the game.

“So, I think I’m the first one then.” Suho said. Luhan nodded, “Yeah and Haewon will be the last.” he said.

“Truth or dare?” Chen suddenly asked Suho. “Truth.” Suho replied in just quick seconds. “What did you feel when some of your fans saying that you and Super Junior’s Choi Siwon looks a like?”

Suho paused for a moment before answering, “Honestly, I don’t think we look a like but many fans notice that. My feelings? Well, I’m fluttered that one of the members of Super Junior have a bit the same looks as me.”

“Go to the next. Lay, truth or dare?” Lay paused for a while, “I’ll take the dare.”  he finally said.

“Good choice. Now, do your dance like what you did on your childhood days, like the video you showed in the show ‘Happy Camp’.” Kai said. “What? That was embarrassing if I do it here.” Lay said, glancing at your way.

“But you choose a dare.” Luhan snapped. Lay heaved a sigh, “Araseo.” he then slowly stood up and started to dance.

As the time Lay started to dance, you couldn’t help but laugh and so did the other members. After the dance, Lay sat back down and covered his red face, “That was embarrassing..” he mumbled.

Luhan elbowed him, “It’s okay. Look! You make Haewon laugh.” he said nodded on your way.

Lay lifted his head and saw you laughing. As much as you wanted to stop, you can’t. You were still remembering lay dancing like a kid.

EXO smiled seeing your laugh. Finally, you calmed down yourself and cleared your throat, “Go continue.” you motioned them.

“Uh-oh.. Yeah.. Who’s next now?” Luhan asked. “It’s now your turn, hyung” Sehun snapped. “Oh! It’s already my turn?” Luhan asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Yeah, yours.” Lay said. “So, truth or dare?” “Truth.” Luhan replied without any hesitation.

“Is HunHan real?” Luhan stopped on that question. He glance at Sehun who is sitting next to him, he smiled and turned to faced all of you again before answering, “Maybe..”

“Yah! What kind of answer is that! You must give us a true answer.” Lay snapped. “But that’s the truth, right Sehunnie?” Sehun smiled and nodded.

“Now, you’re turn Sehunnie.” Luhan snapped. Sehun nodded, “Okay. I’ll choose the truth also.” he said.

“Okay, okay. Since Luhan didn’t give us a good answer. Now, give us. What Luhan mean by his answer ‘maybe’?” Sehun shrugged, “Umm., maybe no or maybe yes..” he replied. Luhan chuckled, “What a nice answer, Sehunnie.” Luhan commented as he patted his shoulder.

“Yah! Make your answer clear.” Kai snapped. “I already answer the question. Now, it’st your turn Kai.” Sehun snapped.

“Truth or dare?” Luhan asked. “Dare.” Kai replied. “Kiss one of the member of EXO on the cheek.”

“Mwo?!” Kai gasped. “You choose the dare so deal with it.” Baekhyun snapped. Kai sighed, “Araseo.” with that said, Kai faced D.O. who is sitting next to him and immediately kissed him on the cheek.

*Eeewww* you thought as your expression changed into unreadable one. “Yah! Why me?” D.O. groaned as he wiped his cheek. Kai just stucked his tounge our at his hyung.

“Your turn, hyung.” Kai snapped. “Okay, I also take the dare.” D.O. said. “Sing a song with a high notes.” “So easy.” D.O. said as he started to sing.

You stared at him as he started his song. Your mouth formed an O shape because of his beautiful voice. Just then, D.O. finished the song as your mouth still forming an O shape.

“You amused someone here.” Suho said. You closed your mouth and cleared your throat, “Go on and continue.” you snapped.

“Baekhyun, truth or dare?” “Dare.” he replied. “Show us your famous lips while looking at Haewon.”

You gulped and stared at Baekhyun. He stared back and said, “Okay, okay.” then he did.

You swallowed hard and looked away, *Why so hot here? Oh My God!*

Baekhyun smirked, “You’re turn now, Yeol.” he said. “I’ll take the truth.” Chanyeol said.

“Who is your favorite member of EXO if you were a fan?” Chanyeol paused and think before saying, “Baekhyun because he is talented. I’m not saying that you guys are not talented. It just that—” he was cut off.

“Okay, okay. We already understand. You’re close to him and we understand that.” Suho snapped. Chanyeol pouted. Baekhyun patted his back and give him a smile.

“Stop lovey dovey here. Now, Chen’s turn.” Kris said. “Truth or dare?” “Dare.” Chen replied.

“Go sing a song for Haewon.” Chen cleared his throat and started the song called ‘Baby, don’t cry’. As Chen started his song, your heart started to melt because of how he delivered the song well from the beginning until the song ended.

EXO stared at you, studying your expression. Satisfied, the game continued. “Next, Baozi!” Luhan beamed. Xiumin shot him a look then rolled his eyes. “I’ll take the dare.” he stated.

“Show us your baozi aegyo.” Luhan said. Xiumin rolled his eyes again but did as told.

*Cute.* you thought, not letting yourself to let out a giggle.

“Tao, you’re next. Truth or dare?” “Dare” “Show us some martial arts and also your aegyo that every girl want to see.” Tao nodded and stood up. First he did the matial arts that he always shows to everyone then the next one he did is his aegyo.

*Super cute.* you squealed in your mind.

“Now, you’re turn Kris hyung.” Tao said. Kris nodded, “Dare.” he said.

“Please speak in English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Korean.” Kris cleared his throat as he did.


Author’s Note

You can watch Kris speaking in 4 languages in their interview at MBC Show Champion. Sorry I can’t link it, I’m on my ipod right now.


*Woah! What a smart guy.* you thought, amazed.

“Last but not the least, Haewon. Truth or dare?” they cooed. You suddenly gulped, realizing that it’s now your turn. You paused and said, “Truth.”

EXO paused on it before asking,

   

   

   

   

“Why did you hate us?”