“We will miss you”

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

Next morning came fast. You haven’t packed your stuff yet. You don’t want to get up from your bed either, totally forgotting about what Lee Sooman told you.

Just then, you felt someone shake you. “hmmm..” you mumbled with eyes closed.

“Haewon-ah, wake up!” you heard your mom’s voice. You slowly opened your eyes and saw your mom’s face in front of you.

“Omma, I want to sleep more.” you said. “But Mr. Lee Sooman is already here. Your flight in China was scheduled today, remember?” she reminded.

Hearing your mom’s words made your day worse. “Aish! I don’t want to go there.” you whispered.

“Are you saying something?” your mom’s asked. You shook your head, “Ani. I’ll be up now.” you replied.

Your mom nodded in understanding, “Okay then. Do it quickly, ne? Don’t let Mr. Lee wait for you.” she said.

*Aish! I hate this day.* but you nodded since you didn't have a choice.

---

After taking a bath and preparing all your stuffs that you needed, you went out from your room and found Sooman at the living room.

“Ready?” he asked. “What if I’m not? Do I have a choice?” you replied while rolling your eyes. Sooman chuckled.

Your mom elbowed you, “Yah! Give some respect.” she whispered to you. You let out a sigh, “Okay, I’m ready.” you forced yourself to say that line.

Sooman smiled, “Okay then, kaja!” he said as he stood up and dragged his foot towards the door. With another sigh, you said goodbye to your mom before following him.

Just when you stepped out from the house, 6 boys popped in front of you. There they were, EXO-M.

They were all smiling at you. “Good morning!” Xiumin greeted. You rolled your eyes, “What’s good in this moring?” you sneered. He pouted.

“Let’s go before we get late for our flight.” Sooman snapped. EXO-M nodded as they went inside the van.

As you was about to enter the van, the corner of your eyes caught another 6 boys from afar. You turned to their direction and saw EXO-K sadly gazed at your direction.

For some reason, you felt sad because of their expression. With a sigh, you stepped forward until you heard a voice call you.

“Haewon noona!”

You facepalmed yourself after hearing the word ‘noona’ again. You slowly turned around and saw Sehun running to you while the other EXO-K members on his back.

“Noona, we will miss you.” Sehun said. It’s sweet but you found it corny. “But I won’t.” you replied.

He pouted and immediately hug you that made your eyes widen in shock. “Yah! What are you doing?! Let me go!” you cursed. Sehun pulled away, “Take care noona.” he said.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever.” you were about to enter the van when a hand grabbed your wrist that made you stopped.

You spun around and saw Baekhyun looking at you. You raised an eyebrow, “What now?” you asked in annoyance.

“Can I also hug you?” he asked. “Mwo?!” before you could escape from his grip, Baekhyun quickly hugged you.

“We will miss you. Let’s go jogging again when you came back here, araseo?” he said between the hug.

“Yah! Let go of me!” you hissed. “No. Not until you agree to join me jogging when you came back.” he commanded.

You facepalmed yourself and finally gave up. “Okay, okay. Now, let me go.” you said. With a smile, Baekhyun finally released you.

Just then, you saw 4 pairs of eyes staring at you. *Omo! I must escape now.*

Before you could enter the van, Kai hugged you immediately and whispered, “Take care noona.” then D.O. was next, “We will miss you. Don’t forget about us here hmm?” he said.

Next is Suho, “I wish you goodluck there. I heard you couldn’t speak mandarin as well as me. Take care of EXO-M and yourself at the same time. We will miss you.” he said.

The last one was Chanyeol, “Always take care. We will miss you. And when you came back here, I wanna join you and Baekhyun for jogging.” he said.

“Yah! You’re don't belong okay! We’re the only two will go jogging.” Baekhyun snapped. Chanyeol released you. He frowned at Baekhyun, “But I want to join.” he snapped.

“No, you’re not joining!” Baekhyun snapped. “Sorry but I will.” Chanyeol replied.

You shook your head to them and continued walking towards the van. “Annyeong noona!” Sehun and Kai waved at you. “Bye! Bye!” Suho and D.O. also waved.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped arguing as they looked at your direction. “Annyeong Haewon-ah! I’ll be waiting for our jogging!” Baekhyun waved. “Nado! Nado!” Chanyeol said, earning a glare from Baekhyun but Chanyeol ignored him and just continued waving at you.

With another shake of your head, you finally entered the van.