Lunch with EXO-K

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

“Are you sure you can walk to the dorm in that situation?” Chanyeol worriedly asked as the 3 of you decided to go back.

You nodded, “Yeah! I’m sure.” you said as you flashed him a smile, assuring him that you was really okay. You then started to walk but fail as you accidentally lost your balance.

Luckily, Baekhyun caught you in time. “I don’t think you’re okay.” he said. “Uh-oh..” you bit your lower lip, not knowing what to reply to him.

“I’ll carry you.” Baekhyun said. “I think I’m the ome who need to carry her this time. You already carry her on the way here. To be fair, I’ll carry her.” Chanyeol snapped.

Baekhyun turned to him, “You sure, Yeol?” he asked. Chanyeol turned to you and smiled. He then nodded, “I’m pretty sure.” he replied.

Baekhyun nodded, “Okay then. Get on Haewon-ah..” he said. You shook your head, “Ani.. I’m really okay.” you snapped. Chanyeol grabbed your arm and caused you to hoped on his back.

Before you could protest again, Chanyeol was already giving you a piggy back ride as Baekhyun walked beside Chanyeol and you.

“Be careful Yeol. People might recognize us.” Baekhyun whispered. Chanyeol nodded as he lowered his head while baekhyun did the same.

Moments later, the 3 of you finally reach the neigborhood that you were living at.

“Do you want to eat with us for lunch?” Chanyeol asked you. You shook your head, “Ani. Omma is waiting for me for sure.” you replied.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun glance at each other then nodded. “Okay. Let us bring you inside your house then.” Baekhyun said as Chanyeol made his way inside the house and Baekhyun followed.

As the 3 of you stepped inside the house, 4 boys greeted you. “Annyeong—” the rest of EXO-K stopped on their tracks when they saw the bandage on your knees.

“Omo! What happen?” “Did it hurt so much?” “Gwenchana?” “Did these two do something bad to you?” was all their reaction.

Chanyeol gently put you down on the couch. “What are you guys doing here?” you asked.

Just then, you heard your mom’s voice. “Lunch is ready~” she called as she popped out from the kitchen. “Omma..” you said.

“Oh! You’re finally back.” your mom said as she walked towards you. “Omo! What happen to your knees?” she asked worriedly as she noticed the bandage as she sat next to you.

You ignored her question and asked her, “What are they doing here?” you asked. “Oh! They want to eat lunch with us. Perfectly, you’re now here but what exactly happen to you?” she asked again.

You looked down to your knees and bit your lip, “Uh-oh..” you couldn’t find a right word to reply.

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol, what have you done to her?” Suho suddenly cursed. BaekYeol shook their heads. “You two, let’s talk.” Suho said.

But you stopped him and said, “It’s not their fault. I’m so clumsy that I accidentally stepped on a rock and lost my balance. That’s why so don’t blame them.” you snapped.

BaekYeol looked at you in surprise and so did the other members. “Woah! Did you heard her?” you heard Kai said. Sehun nodded, “Yeah! Noona defended BaekYeol.” he said.

Suho turned to BaekYeol, “What did you two did to her to make her defend you two?” he asked. “We did nothing.” Baekhyun replied as Chanyeol smiled.

“Yah! I already told you guys that I cause this by myself. No one need to blame here but just myself.” you defended again.

D.O. stared at you with wide eyes when he hear you defended BaekYeol for the second time. “Let’s just eat, shall we?” you snapped and turned to your mom, “Omma?”

Your mom nodded as she clapped her hands together, “Okay! Let’s et!” she beamed as you nodded and stood up. Your mom helped you walked to the dining area as the boys followed.

All of you found a place to sit as you sat next to your mom. BaekYeol together as always. Surprisingly, D.O. sat next to you.

You was busy watching BaekYeol childiness so you didn’t realized that D.O. was the person sitting next to you. You let out a giggled when you saw BaekYeol fooling around to each other.

“You like them now huh?” you suddenly heard a voice that made you startled. You turned to your side and saw D.O. with the same wide of eyes. This time, you finally get used to it so you controlled yourself to not laugh.

“Eh?” you gasped. “BarkYeol, you’re fan of them now, aren’t you?” he said. You bit your bottom lip and decided to remained slient.

D.O. cleared his throat, “Gwenchana?” he asked, changing the topic. You looked up, “Eh?” you suddenly gasped. “Your knees, is it still hurts?” he asked. You could feel the worry on his voice. You softened as you nodded, “Ne, I’m perfectly fine.”

D.O. smiled, “That’s good to hear.” he then face the food. He get some and placed it to your plate. “Eat this. I cook this.” he said. You frowned, “You cook? I thought omma did..” you said as you turned to your mom. “I just settled the table but D.O. voluntarily cook for us.” your mom said.

You nodded in understanding. “You should eat now noona. Kyungsoo hyung’s cooking is daebak!” Sehun said as Kai showed two thumbs up.

You turned back to D.O. He smiled, “Eat a lot.” he said while placing the food to your plate. “You’re nice today.” you mumbled.

D.O. stared at you, “Eh?” You shook your head and smiled, “I said thank you.” you said and took a bite onthe food.

“How is it?” D.O. asked, peeking at you. “Good right?” you heard Suho said. You swallowed the food until you broke into a bright smile, “Jjang!” you beamed.

Your mom also took a bite, “Woah! You’re good in cooking, kid.” she commented. D.O. rubbed the back of his neck, “Oh.. Gomawo..” he said.

“Aigoo! Kyungsoo is one shy boy!” BaekYeol teased, cooed. D.O. shot them a look as you chuckled but continued eating. Seeing you eating the food, with a smile, D.O. started his food also until all of you finished the food.

With that, EXO-K waved goodbye to you and your mom before leaving the house and went back to their dorm.