Stuck with them

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

 

 

---

You, both Tao and Xiumin went out the room after unpacking then straightly went to the dining area to meet up with the others.

Just when the 3 of you reach the dining area, the manager suddenly passed by.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Xiumin asked. “I have something important to do. I won’t be eating with you guys, mian. I’ll be back pass midnight or maybe tomorrow. I don’t know. Just eat without me.” with that said, the manager left.

You let out a sigh, *Now, I’m stuck with these boys!*

“What’s that sigh for?” Tao suddenly snapped you. You shrugged, “Nothing.” was all you said took a seat at the dining area.

Tao pouted but followed you. He sat next to you as Xiumin was about to sit on your other side, Kris already did.

Xiumin frowned, “I supposed to sit next to her.” he said as he sat in front of you instead.

Kris rolled his eyes, “You’re already sharing room with her. Let the others have a chance to get close to her.” he snapped. Xiumin made a face, “Whatever!”

You just ignored him and started your food when you felt a pair of eyes glued to you. You looked up and saw Luhan seriously staring at you.

“What?” you asked in annoyed tone. Then you saw him frowned, “You must choose to stay with me and Lay.” he stated with a pout. Lay nodded in agreement.

“No. You must choose to stay with me and Kris.” Chen complained. “No worries. You’ve made a right choice.” you heard Tao said who’s sitting next to you.

You ignored them and looked back on your food when you saw an arm from your other side reach your plate as he put some food there. “Don’t mind them. Just eat.” Kris said.

*Finally! There’s someone here not trying to annoy me.* you slowly turned to Kris but then he said, “But you must really choose to stay in our room.”

You facepalmed yourself before rolling your eyes and just continued your food, completely ignoring them.

After the dinner, you volunteered to wash the dishes. Even they’re stopping you of doing that, you still won and wash the dishes.

After washing the dishes, you walked towards the living room and found them talking with a serious face. Then your eyes caught Tao’s expression, scared.

Your head voluntarily shake because you saw that expression again for the second time. *I really can’t believe he’s the crying baby among them all.*

Just then, you heard Tao started crying. You facepalmed yourself, *There he is again...*

Even Tao is already crying, the boys still continued talking about scary things.

You let out a sigh before stepping in, “Yah! Tao is already crying. You guys should stop talking about scary things now.” you blurted out.

Tao brightened and went your side. Kris raised an eyebrow, “Did you just defended Tao?” he asked in surprise.

Tao smiled, “Gomawo, Haewon-ah..” he beamed and wiped his tears. You turned to him and rolled your eyes, “I’m not defending you, okay. I just can’t take to hear your cries.” you said. Tao pouted.

You turned back to the others, “Now, stop making loud noise. I’m going to sleep now.” was all you said then left.

“I’ll go with you too.” Tao called then followed you.

Xiumin stood up. The others look at him in confusion. “I’m going to sleep too.” he beamed and walked away.

The others left with a pout on their faces. “I want to sleep in the same room with her too.” Luhan whined. “Nado.” Chen agreed.

Kris shrugged, “I have an idea.” he blurted out. The other 3 looked at him. Lay smirked, “I know what you’re thinking and I like that idea.” he said.

Chen and Luhan were still confused but then Kris blurted out,

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

“Go get your own blankets and pillows. We’ll going to sleep in their room.”