Reunite

EXO’s Anti-Fan! [Currently Editing by sapphireeee]

   

   

---

It’s been already a month since the day you accepted the truth, yourself being officially fan of EXO. Day by day, you becoming closer and closer to them.

Sometimes, you went hanging out with EXO-K along with your bestfriend, Baekhee. She was very happy to know that you already accepted that you’re a fan of EXO and not an anti-fan.

One day, you received a phone call from Lee Sooman. “Yeoboseyo?” you answered. “Can you come here and have a talk with me?” he asked.

“Sure.” with that said, you hang up and left the house. You dragged your food on the way to SM Building.

As you reach it, you entered it and headed towards Sooman’s office. As you was walking you heard a familiar voice called you, “Haewon noona!”

You turned to one of the practice room and saw EXO-K running to you. Sehun was the one who called you. “Oh.. Already finish practicing?” you asked with a smile.

They shook their heads. You frowned, “Then go and continued.” you gestured them. “You’re not here to visit us?” Baekhyun asked.

“Mr. Lee Sooman called me to meet him. He have something to discuss with me. I’ll be right back after I talk with him. Is that okay?” you asked. Finally, they smiled in satisfaction then nodded.

With that, you walked away as EXO-K went back to their practice room and closed the door so no one could disturb them.

---

“Please take a seat Ms. Shim.” Sooman said as you entered his office. “So.. Why did you call all of a sudden?” you trailed off.

Sooman straightened up and looked at you with serious face. “If I’m not misaken, you’re close to EXO-K now, am I right?” he asked. You paused then nodded, “Umm.. Yeah, you can say that.”

Sooman smiled, “I’m glad you realized now.” he said. You gave him a confused look, “You were saying?”

“What I’m trying to say is, I’m glad you realized what is EXO to you and who you are to them. You’re a fan.” he stated. You smiled then nodded, “Thanks for making me realize it.” you said.

Sooman stared at you in surprised. You frowned, “You did it on purpose, don’t you? You hired me as their personal assistant to make realize that I’m a fan and not an anti-fan, right?” you snapped. Sooman chuckled, “You just realized it now?”

You rolled your eyes but then smiled, “Well.. Still thanks though..” you said. Sooman smiled and nodded, “No problem..”

“Umm.. By the way, is this what you wanted to say to me that’s why you called?” you snapped. Sooman simply shook his head. You frowned, “Then why?” you asked.

“I called you because I want to ask you something.” he stated. “Okay, so what is it?” you asked. “Since you already realize what you really are, I want to ask you if you still wante to be EXO’s personal assistant or not?” he asked.

Without a second thought, you answered. “Of course, I wanted to.” Sooman replied, “Good. Because EXO will be having their 2nd Showcase tomorrow and I need your help.” he said.

“2nd showcase? You mean all the 12 of them in one?” you asked. Sooman nodded, “Bingo!”

“Isn’t EXO-M is in China right now?” you asked. Sooman shook his head, “No, not anymore. Actually, they’re already in their way going here. They will be here anytime soon.” he stated.

“They’re back?!” you gasped. Sooman nodded. “Is EXO-K knows about this?” you asked. Sooman shook his head, “Not yet.”

“Can I go and tell them the good news?” you asked. “No, I want you to surprise them.” Sooman snapped. You frowned. “Just wait until EXO-M arrived. I will let you bring them to EXO-K by your own.” he said.

You smiled on that idea and nodded. Just then, the door burst open amd revealed EXO-M. Your eyes rounded upon seeing the faces that you have miss in a month.

You stood up and give them a warm smile, “Welcome back!” you greeted. Without any hesitation, EXO-M walked to you. Luhan was the first one who give you a hug, “Did you miss us? Cause we miss you a lot.” he whispered.

You smiled between the hug and looked up at EXO-M behind Luhan. You patted Luhan’s back, “Of course I did.” you replied. Luhan broke the hug and smiled at you as you smiled back.

Then Xiumin stepped forward and give you a hug, “I miss you, our fan.” he whispered. You chuckled, “I miss you too Baozi.” you whispered back, earning a laugh from Luhan. He broke the hug and give Luhan a glare. Luham stucked his tongue out.

Xiumin ignored him then face you, “Be thankful I miss you a lot, if not I scold you. Don’t call like that.” he pouted. You giggled, “But it fits you.” you said.

For the second time, Luhan burst into laughter along with the other members and even Lee Sooman.

Xiumin pouted even more. “Aigoo! Don’t laugh at him guys.” you snapped that earned a smile from Xiumin.

Then next who hug you is Chen. “It’s been only a month but it feels like forever that we didn’t see each other.” he whispered.

You chuckled, “Yeah.. But now, we see each other again.” you whispered back. Chen smiled then released you. Next is Lay. “Now that I’m here. I want to talk to you more.” he stated. You smiled and nodded, “Okay. We’ll do that.” you replied.

Next to him is Kris. “Aigoo! You’re so tall.” you commented, having a hard time to hug him back. Kris chuckled then bent down. You smiled and hugged him back, “Good boy!” you said, patted his back.

Kris chuckled once again, “I miss you, I miss your annoyed face the most.” he said. You broke the hug and guve him a glare. Kris chuckled for the third time, “I like that face.” he stated.

You rolled your eyes but then smiled, “Thanks.” Kris shook his head, amused.

And the last person, Tao. He hugged you very tight as if there’s no tomorrow. Just then, you heard him sobs and then you realized that Tao was already crying.

You gently patted his back, “Aigoo! I can’t believe you’re still the crying baby. You’re already bavk so stop crying now before my tears also explode.” you said.

Tao chuckled, “Mian. I just miss you and me, being here in Korea.” he stated. You broke the hug, “Ara. I also know you miss EXO-K a lot.” you said as you wiped his tears.

Sooman watched all of you, touched. “Ms. Shim, go and bring them to EXO-K for a surprise.” he beamed. You turned to him and nodded. With that, all of you exited the office.

---

You carefully open EXO-K’s practice room that made them stopped halfway on their practice. “Haewon-ah! You’re finally back.” Chanyeol beamed in happiness as the others give you a warm smile.

You smiled back, “Yeah, I’m back and I have a surprise for you guys.” you beamed. Their eyes rounded, “Really?” they excitedly asked.

You smiled then turned to you back, giving EXO-M a hint. You open the door widely as EXO-M went inside.

“Omo! EXO-M is back!” D.O. gasped in surprised. Without a second, they all hug each other happily.

Again, Tao burst into tears upon seeing their half, EXO-K. You smiled at the scenery in front of you. It felt good to see them reunite again.

That day, you went out to eat with EXO and on the night, you sleep over at their dorm, not wanting to missed a chance to sleep with all of them together.