caught ....

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

I was hesitating whether or not to go see GD&TOP and BAP's performances today. I did promise them I would go with Minka but then I thought about it last night. I was texting Seungri and I asked him if Beast would be there. He said that they will since they just made their comeback two weeks ago. There's a huge chance that I will run into them, so I didn't want to go. Until Minka whined and even cried because she wanted to go so badly. And now here we are waiting for Seungri to pick us up.

 

"What's that?" I asked Minka as we were sitting in the living room. She was holding a pink piece of paper that was folded messily.
"I drew a picture for Ahjussi" She drew a picture for Yongguk?
"Can I see?" She shook her head.
"No mommy, it's a secret" This little girl. Just then, the doorbell rang and I opened it to find my same age friend posing while leaning on the door frame.
"Seung Seung!" Minka came running towards him. Seungri picked her up, "Yah! I told you Uncle Seung" he whined and she giggled.

"Look at you all dressed up" he scoffed at me. "And you said you didn't want to go." Okay, I admit I dressed up a bit.
"Hey, I gotta look good too you know. You have all these darn girl groups running around that place" I was wearing highwaisted shorts with a see through tank top tucked in. I paired it with a neon pink bandeau and my favorite Nike gladiators. I let my brown, waist-length hair down and had Ray Ban's on. Just incase I needed to hide my face from someone.

"I don't think TOP hyung would want you to reveal that much" He said pointing his finger up and down my body.
"Well too bad. It's burning outside and I hate sweating."

-----

We stopped by to get some drinks at Starbucks and headed to the MNET studio. His manager dropped us off and we headed inside. We got in without any troubles because Seungri put his charms into action. We passed by some idol groups and Seungri introduced me to them as his 'friend'

 

I started to walk pass him once I saw BEAST's name on one door. I speedwalked myself when I saw GD&TOP on one door. Then realized that their dressing room was next to Beast's. Great.

I opened the door and greated the staff. Seunghyun and Jiyong were getting their make-up done when they noticed me come in the door.

 

"I thought you weren't going to come" Seunghyun asked me.
"They made me" I pouted and pointed at Seungri and Minka.
"And what the hell are you wearing?" He asked looking at my outfit.
I shrugged, "What? You don't expect me to look like a bum when there are plenty of long legged girl groups around here" I flipped my hair to him and walked to the couch where Teddy was sitting.

"What time is your performance?"
"
We're going out live in an hour and a half."
"Then I can go see Junhong right?"
"You can, but be careful. You're man is right next door"
Jiyong turned his chair and grinned at me. I mocked him and got up from the couch.
"Baby, you wanna come?" I asked Minka, since he wanted to see her 'Ahjussi'
"Oh yeah baby!" Seungri slung an arm on me and I lightly punched him in the stomach.
"Not you stupid" and I grabbed Minka hand.
"You sure you wanna go out there with just your daughter?" Teddy asked. He's right, I shouldn't go out there alone with her. I need to take someone just incase 'they' catch me. I needed an excuse.
"Fine Seungri, come!" I dragged him with me.

 

Seungri held Minka's hand and walked infront of me. Seungri looked backed and nodded his head, giving me a heads up since Beast's door was open. I walked passed the door slightly looking on the opposite side. Even though I had my shades on, you can still tell that it was me.

-----

"Oh Hyung!" BAP quickly stood up right when they saw Seungri enter with Minka. I let them greet each other before entering myself. Junhong ran towards me and hugged me. I saw Minka run to Yongguk and hugged him. She must really like him.

 

We all settled down on the couch and Seungri started to chat it up with the members. Yongguk was sitting on one of the make-up chairs with Minka on his lap. He was looking at the drawing that she did for him. Seungri nudged me with his elbow and I flinched a little.

 

"You sure you don't want to tell her dad yet? Someone might steal her" He whispered in my ear. I followed his eyes and they landed on Yongguk. I glared at Seungri but I just kept quiet. Himchan sat next to me and we started up a conversation. I kept glancing at Yongguk once in a while and he too, kept an eye on us. He looks irritated again. Is he jealous?

 

"Ji hyung texted me, we should head out"
"Arasso"
I got up and walked towards Yongguk and Minka.
"Hey" He looked up to me
"Hi" I think I'm blushing again. "We gotta get back to Seunghyun oppa" I lifted Minka off his lap and carried her in my arms.
"Already? You didn't even talk to me yet" He pouted a little. Did he really just pout?? I'm gonna die.
"Did you just pout?" I lifted an eyebrow.
"Tsk, hell naw" He scoffed and covered Minka's ears not wanting her to hear him curse. He got up from his chair
. I didn't know he was that tall. Yongguk was towering me and he looked down and patted Minka's head.
"Agashi, thanks for the drawing"

-----

I needed to stop by the ladies room so I handed Minka to Seungri and told them I'll meet them back at the room. I walked out of the ladies room and I saw Yoseob in the corner of my eye. I noticed that I handed my shades to Minka and I didn't have anything covering my face. !. Stay calm Hyunae and act normal.

"Hyunae?" I heard him call out my name.

Crap.

 

5/20/12

I'm feeling generous like always and will probably update quite a lot today :)