Choi Minka

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

"Ugh I look like an elephant!" I pouted while making my way to the couch. My parents came to Cali two months after I moved here. They came here to look after me and my daughter. Yes, I'm having a girl. I'm ready to burst any minute now. My parents also got me a condo that was close by my aunt's house. My mom is taking care of me and giving me tips on what to do and how to be a good mom.

 

"Hey I never asked you what you're going to name my little niece" Jenny asked me.
"Minka" I smiled to her.
"Minka. I like that"

 

I'm on my ninth month and my belly is seriously ready to pop. Jenny was infront of the laptop spazzing on her kpop while our parents where in the kitchen.

"Hey look, it's Beast" she pointed at the screen
"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. I tried to forget about Junhyung. To forget him, I had to avoid kpop. Although I would stay tune for Big Bang and 2NE1. I would avoid other groups, especially Beast. But that plan failed since my cousin fangirls over them.


"Hey he got a new tattoo" she pointed out again. I glanced over to the screen and saw that he has a tattoo on his forearm. The more I stare at it, the more I remember it.

-----

Flashback~

Junhyung and I were sprawled in my living room floor trying to study for finals. I saw him laying on his back with a book on his face. I decided to mess with him and grabbed his arm. I started to scribble on his foream. "What are you doing? That tickles" he said, trying to snatch his arm away but I held on tightly. "I'm giving you a tattoo silly. Hold still" I cried. After a few minutes, I finally finished.

 

"There, all done" I stood on my knees, brushing my hands together. He sat up and looked at his forearm.
"What does it say?" he asked me, confused at the words written on his arm.
"Carpe diem, quam minimun credula postero" I told him and he gave me a wtf look.
"No Hyun, I can read. I meant what does it mean"
"Seize the Day, putting as little trust as possible in the future. It's my favorite quote"
I smiled to him. He fished out his phone in his pocket and he started to take a picture. "What are you doing?" I asked him, confused on why he took a picture of 'my tattoo'. "Who knows, maybe I'll get it in the future" he smirked and leaned over to kiss my cheek.

end of flashback

-----

I didn't notice I was smiling like an idiot remembering that I gave him that idea. "Yah! Stop smiling you're creeping me out" Jenny poked my cheek and walked away to the kitchen. I was following after her when I felt something wet go down my thighs. I looked down and saw a pool of water surrounding my feet. Then I felt my stomach hurting like a and screamed for my mom. All of them came running  to the living room and my aunt covered .

"Honey, this is it! We gotta get you to the hospital!" my mom panicked.

 

5/18/12

I love the name Minka, so I decided to name the daughter Minka. Plus, I think Minka Kelly is really pretty :)