...

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

"Oppa..." Junhyung turned to face her again. "Did you tell Hara about Minka?"
. Junhyung shook his head and he heard Hyunae sigh and took a sip of the beer infront of him. "Yah, you don't drink beer." He grabbed the bottle of beer from her hands, "I haven't seen her in weeks."
"You have to tell her oppa. She has to know."
Hyunae eyed him and he nodded his head. Silence filled the air between them. "If she tell anyone about her, I can't promise I won't hurt her." Junhyung laughed and she smiled, "I'm not kidding oppa." Junhyung nodded his head and nudged her forehead.

 

The door slid open and they both whipped their heads to the side. It was Dongwoon, all dripping wet from the pool water. He was standing outside so he won't wet the the tiled floor. "She got cold" He said and Junhyung got up from his seat to take her in his arms. He went back to Hyunae and sat down again. Minka was wrapped in a towel, hair dripping wet. "Aigoo" She pinched her nose, "You're addicted to swimming now aren't you?" Minka giggled and looked up to her dad. "Daddy, can you read me a bedtime story later?" Junhyung looked at Hyunae, not knowing what to answer. "Oppa, you're suppose to say, 'yes babygirl I would love to read you a story'" Junhyung laughed and nodded his head. "Yes babygirl, I would love to read you a story." Minka clapped her hands together and for that moment, those three looked like a happy family.

 

Hyunae took her off of her dad's hold and carried her. Standing up she said, "Come one, let's get you cleaned. You smell like chlorine" Hyunae scrunched her nose playfully. "Can I come?" Junhyung suddenly asked and she turned around to face him. "Uhm sure" Hyunae gave Minka a bath and walk in her room after. They found Junhyung sitting on Minka's bed holding a frame. "When was this?" He asked and Hyunae walked to him and looked at the picture. "Minka's ballet recital last year." She walked to her daughter's closet and pulled out a pink dress. "Baby come here" She called out and Minka ran towards her. "Daddy don't look" Hyunae stated and Minka nodded her head in agreement. Junhyung laughed and covered his eyes with one hand. "Are you done yet?" He asked.

 

The three went back down and joined the others. It was only eight at night, but half of the men were already gone due to work the next day. Only the three idol groups were present, but most of them were drunk already.

 

"It's only eight and you guys are drunk already?" Hyunae asked the six boys infront of her, propping a hand on her hip. The boys nodded their heads towards her. It was Doojoon, Hyunseung, Seunghyun, Jiyong, Himchan, and Yongguk, the oldest of the boys in the house right now. Hyunae shook her head and walked away from them. She sat down next to Yoseob and Kikwang who were playing with Minka. One by one, the boys gathered around the little girl, with plates of food in their hands. Junhyung handed Hyunae a can of coke and he opened one for himself.

 

"Noona, be careful" Junhong whispered in her ear.
"Why?"
"Junhyung hyung is being nice to you again. TOO nice."
He warned her.
"Shut up" She glared at him and he backed away, putting his hands up in defeat.

 

"Minka-ah, let's play a game okay?" Yoseob asked her and she nodded her head.
"Hmm, do you like Uncle Kiki better or me?" "You!" Yoseob high-fived the little girl and stuck his tongue out at Kikwang. Seungri butted in, "Yoseob or me?" He batted his eyelashes at her. "Seung Seung" "Yes!" This 'game' wwnt on and on. Yongguk suddenly appeared and sat down next to Hyunae. He rested his head on her shoulder, "Where were you?" He asked her. "I thought you were drunk?" She questioned him. He smelled of alcohol and bbq sauce. "I didn't drink that much." Hyunae just rolled her eyes at him and he placed his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

 

"Do you like Uncle Guk or Daddy?" Someone suddenly asked and both Yongguk and Hyunae's heads snapped to the side, towards Minka. "Daddy of course!" She beamed and ran to where Junhyung was sitting. Yongguk scoffed and Hyunae glared at him. The night went on and most of the men were drunk. Half of the guys were already past out on the chairs and on the ground. The only sober people were her and Junhyung, along with the minors.

 

"Yah, Junhong-ah!" She yelled for her younger cousin. "Call your manager and asked him to pick you guys up already."
"Arasso noona"
he pouted, not wanting to leave.
"What about you guys?" She turned around to Junhyung.

"I'll call him later. We don't have any schedule tomorrow anyways."

 

Thirty minutes later, BAP's manager came and dragged Yongguk and Himchan away. The two were totally passed out from the little competition they had going on. Once they left, the sober guys helped put the drunkards inside the house. Dropping them on the couches and on the floor. "It's only ten and their already passed out?" Dongwoon complained. "It's ten??" Hyunae's eyes popped out and the guys looked at her wierdly. "Minka-ah!" She looked for her daughter as it was way past her bedtime. She had not noticed the time since she was taking care of her drunk brother and his friends. "Hyung took her upstairs already" Seungri stated and she headed up the stairs, to Minka's room.

 

The door was slightly open and she could hear Junhyung reading Minka's favorite book. Hyunae smiled while standing infront of the door, intently listening to his voice. After a few minutes, she peeked in when he stopped reading. She came in as Junhyung was tucking her in. "Is she alseep?" Junhyung nodded and she came closer. She saw Minka peacefully asleep and bent down to give her a soft kiss on the forehead. Junhyung waited for Hyunae at the door, but before walking towards him, she turned around and grabbed the picture frame from earlier. "Here oppa. You can have this."