bbq

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

Hyunae went to the market, with a load of cash from her brother of course, to buy the ingredients and meats for the barbeque that Seunghyun would be holding today. The Big Bang boys spent the night the previous day and so Hyunae woke up Daesung to accompany her. Since it was still super early the morning and they were heading to the street market thirty minutes away, no one would be able to recognize the smiling angel.

 

"Ah oppa hurry up!" Hyunae yelled at the half asleep Daesung as he follows her from behind. They have to buy the freshest meats they could find today because according to her brother, it's the tastiest. Seunghyun always held an annual barbeque day ever since he bought the villa. The villa had a very spacious backyard with a pool and just the right amount of space for about twenty people. Today would be that day and he would be inviting a lot of guests.

 

"I don't understand why I have to be the one doing the shopping. I mean, it's my first time being in this bbq of his. Aren't I one of the guest too?" She turned around to find Daesung wobbling from side to side as he walks wiith his eyes closed. "Aish!" Hyunae grabs his arm, pulling him harshly forward, making Daesung wake up in an instant.

 

"Let's see..." Hyunae looks over the list that her brother had given to her the night before. "We need pork, beef, some chicken, sausages, hot dogs for Minka, corn, sweet potatoes, and some  vegetables."

 

She handed every bag to Daesung who followed obediently behind her. "Hyuuuun~" He whined, "It's six in the morning. Are we done?" he complained as he follows behind her like a lost puppy. "Done!" She turned around and his expression lighted up. "But we need hot dogs, buns, and the bbq sauce from the supermarket." Daesung's smiling eyes turned into slits, "Are they even open?"

 

After an hour and fourty minutes of shopping for the bbq, the two finally returned home and Daesung went sraight to the kitchen, dropped everything on the counter and headed back upstairs to sleep. Hyunae on the other hand, had to marinate and prepare the stuff that they needed for this afternoon. 

 

Hours later, she's still not done yet. Hyunae looked at the clock and it was only nine in the morning and there's still more meat to bury in buckets of bbq sauce. "Just how many people did he plan to come?" She asked annoyed. "How can he make me do all the work? He told me about this a couple of days ago, I didn't even know about this stupid annual bbq. Tch he even said I'm the 'Royal guest'" She gestured with her fingers. "How can the royal guest be doing all the work and the host is sleeping his ugly upstairs." She complains as she soaks the fresh meat in the sauce.

 

"YAH!" Hyunae was startled at the sudden loudness that filled the kitchen. She turned around to see Jiyong and the host standing on the doorway. "What are you mumbling about over there?" Her brother asked as he grab an apron and tied it around his body. "Noothingg" She sang. "Go back to sleep, we'll finish this." And with that, she untied the apron around her body, gave it to Jiyong and she was out of the kitchen and back to dreamland.

--

BAP's dorm

"YAH!" The deep voice of the leader echoed in the whole dorm. "WAKE UP AND GET READY. OR I'LL BE THE ONE WAKING YOU UP" He threatened s. Within minutes of that, the five boys dragged their feets to the living room where they found their leader sloppily laying on the couch watching another war movie.

 

"Ah hyung" Zelo plopped himself next to him while the others went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. "It's too early!" He whined. "It's ten in the morning. Plus, we have to go to TS for a family meeting first." The boys got ready and headed to the van. Their manager drove them to TS and after their monthly meetings, they started to head to TOP's villa. BAP was one of the group that was invited by him.

 

"Hyung, who's going to sunbaenim's bbq today?" Youngjae asked as he played with his iPad.
"I'm not sure. Junhong-ah, who does he usually invite?" Yongguk turned to the maknae to pass the question to him.
"Usually, it's just the YG family. But I saw him make a list. I think I saw Beast's name."
"Ohhh I wanna see this"
Himchan grinned and turned to his leader.
"See what pabo!?"
"You know, how you and Junhyung interacts"
"I don't think Junhyung hyung will even talk to Yongguk hyung"
Daehyun joined in the conversation.
"Hyung, want us to help you get him away from Hyunae noona?" Zelo grabbed his arm, like a little kid wants his mommy to buy him something.
"Junhyung and I are fine"
"Tchh sure"
Everyone retorted back to him.

--

Beast's van

"GAH!!" Yoseob spazzed in between Junhyung and Kikwang in the van. They are on their way to the villa as well.
"Why are you so happy?" Hyunseung glared at him. He hates noise and Yoseob was making plentiful of it.
"Because TOP sunbaenim asked us to be there. We're one of the special people now. Besides, you've been going that's why it's not special for you" He stuck his tongue out at Hyunseung who just scoffed and ignored him.

 

"We're only going because of Junhyung" Doojoon turned around from the front passenger seat.
"Oh yeah!" Dongwoon said. "Of course he'll invite us since Junhyung hyung is going." Beast felt a little dissapointed but no matter how they see it. They are invited by TOP in his house. For his annual bbq where only his closest friends were invited. "Doesn't matter we're still going" Yoseob said cheerily.

 

Junhyung didn't pay attention to all of this at all. He was just irritated that all of BAP was going as well. That means Yongguk is gonna be there. Only means that he'll have to witness Hyunae and him being all lovey dovey to each other. "Yah!" Hyunseung nudged him from the back. "What the " Junhyung turned around to glare at the 4D prince. "You're thinking about Yongguk. Someone's jealous" They all started teasing their rapper.

 

"Tch Why would I be jealous of him?" Junhyung acted cool. Hell yeah I'm jea... Wait what the ?! Hara Hara Hara.
"Jun we can all see it. Ever since you said they were officially together. You became the old grumpy you. We know you too well Yong Junhyung." Doojoon stated looking back. Junhyung ignored s constant teasing and put his shades back on.

 

"Don't worry hyung" Yoseob slung an arm around his shoulder. "We'll help you" He grinned and fist bump Kikwang, whose eyes were barely visible from his grinning as well.
"Goodness, what are you two planning?" Hyunsenug mumbled from the back seat.