odd feeling

Goodbyes and Hellos [Hiatus]

After getting dress, we went downstairs to eat breakfast. Junhyung led me to the living room and placed the tv controller in my hand. "Wait here, I'll make breakfast," he said and kissed my forehead. I the tv and waited for him to finish. I got bored waiting and decided to help him. I saw his back turned away from me and I sneaked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Do you need help?" I asked. "Nope, I'm almost done." He turned around and walked me to sit on the table. "Wait here." I sat down and watched him work on breakfast. A smile crept on my lips as I sat there admiring how amazing my boyfriend is.

 

A few minutes later, he placed a plate full of food infront of me. I smiled and thank him. "Enjoy" he said as he got settled infront of me. We chatted as we ate our breakfast. "When's your official debut?" I asked with a full mouth. "Didn't they tell you not to talk with your mouth full?" he chuckled. "No, they didn't. Answer my question!" He laughed at my childish behavior. "In exactly two weeks. But our showcase is next week" I nodded. "You'll be there right?" he looked at me. "Of course" I beamed at him. We talked about random things before finishing our food. I offered to wash the dishes since he cooked. "Why don't you just put them in the dishwasher?" he asked, hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder. "Because I don't trust that machine" I said pointing at the dishwasher. I washed the dishes with him clinging on me. He raised me up and settled me on the counter after finishing the dishes. Junhyung parted my legs open and positioned himself in between.

 

He leaned in closer and trapped me with his arms on both of my sides. I held his face and pecked his lips. "I'm gonna miss you Yong Junhyung." I stared him in the eyes. "I'm not going anywhere" he smiled. "Yeah, but I won't see you as much as I would like to. Plus, you're gonna be busy again" I pouted. "Hyunae, I promise it'll be like before. I'll call and text you whenever I can hm?" I smiled and nodded. "Promise?" I asked him. "Promise" he held his pinky to me and we locked them together.

 

Junhyung was slowly leaning to kiss me but got interrupted with a vibrating sound. He sighed heavily and fished out his phone in his pocket. "Hello?" he answered looking at me. I looked down and played with his fingers that were on my thighs. "Yeah hyung" he kept staring at me but I avoided his eyes. "Yeah. Alright, I'm coming" he sighed. He's leaving again. Junhyung hung up and placed his phone back in his pocket. I looked up to meet his eyes and gave him a weak smile. "I gotta go. Manager hyung wants us to start practicing again." I nodded hesitantly, not wanting him to leave. "Walk me to the door."

 

I followed him to the living room to grab his keys and walked him to the door. "I'll call you" he said in a low tone. I nodded again and he pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in his chest. I felt my lips tremble and I could feel my eyes ready to spill some tears. But I held them back. I can't let him see me cry, that'll only make him worry. He pulled away from me and held my face. "I'll talk to you later alright?" I looked him in the eyes and nodded. Why can't you say anything Hyunae? Tell him not to go.

 

"I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied to him. He gave me one last kiss on the forehead before he let go. I stood there watching him walk away. Halfway through the pathway, he turned around and waved. I just stared at him until he got in his car and drove further away from me.

 

I plopped down on the couch and the tv. Why do I feel this way? I held my heart as it was pounding fast. Why do I feel like this will be the last time I'll be able to spend time with him? To kiss him and to hold him? I shook my head, wiping those ridiculous questions that were running in my head.

 

5/13/12